Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

in Forex Trading, we all know hasul and labad sa ulo ang manual trading. nowadays naa nay robot (AI). meaning no more manual trading. And mas profitable pa sa manual trading since the robot is only doing according to strategies and algorithm. Kita as humans we do that as well pero there are 2 things that always interrupts us, FEAR and GREED. as long as naa na ang 2 emotions there will always be big losses. the robot however doesnt have those emotions thats why forex trading usign AI is more effective than manual trading.

PM me if interested to know more

As for me, I prefer foorex trading and https://www.leadsmarket.com/pay-per-call-offers which is an affiliate program allowing me to make money. People are not investing anything, they are getting money just for calls and clicks. They are working really well and have a good support team.

It's very hard to earn money in forex lol! If it's easy then everybody would get rich in no time! Just like in any business, you need to have a plan or strategy. Mine involves time, patience and emotions and my app. I lost around $4k since last year when I started forex because I thought I knew it all and my plan would work lol. But now I'm starting to recover, hopefully, God willing my plan now would continue to work

Hello!I know about trading on the stock exchange from my friends. And I decided that this is so hard but I want to try trading.I want to learning how I can trading myself I read a lot of articles but my friend give me some advice,first that I need have exchange and they reccomended me https://exolix.com/. They say that support work 24/7 and its very important. Then they work confidense its a big plus.

I think its really hard

with the help of ea or expert adviser/ ai, trading in forex is much easier and more profitable. right now there are alot of technologies and one is ai. so why not leverage them to make our jobs easier. if interested mo to know more, iPM lng ko mga mam/sir. i can provide you information about the ai we are using and you might be interested.

Up to those who are interested in Forex Trading using EA/AI

I don't think it's a good idea for earning money, forex seems like a simple scam for me.

Forex is a good idea for earning money and there are many people who got really great income because of it like it happens with cryptocurrencies too. However, for becoming a successful Forex trader you should have certain knowledge about it and experience of course, that's why it's recommended for newbies to start from small money investments in it.
    Experienced traders recommend to start from a demo account which will save you from great money loss and is very helpful for learning in the very beginning. You need also to be disciplined https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...inner-traders/, develop skills of analysis for trading currency pairs and find later a reliable broker for managing all your financial operations.

Even retail traders like us can be profitable in Forex maskin gamay ra ang experience or with no experience at all. Now adays companies are leveraging thru technology and uso na ang mga AI. There are softwares/robots out there that can help you with trading even if dili paka kamao becuz its automatic. If you dont leverage technology you will be left behind. PM me if you want to know more about the robot or AI used in Forex trading

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast