Page 3754 of 3762 FirstFirst ... 37443751375237533754375537563757 ... LastLast
Results 37,531 to 37,540 of 37620

Thread: L.A. Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by King LeBron 2.0 View Post
    rest nalang ko uy.. next season nako balik duwa... mao ra gihapon, dili makasulod sa playoffs.. hahahaha
    Haha! mura kag si @phattchoi.. Pde pa man gud mkaapas sa No. 8. Naa pay 30 kapin. HAHA! Salig lang..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quilluaz View Post
    No, do not trade the whole team for an often injured player. This is not going to end well.
    Its an 8-player deal daw. Murag nagbakasyon lang si Rondo sa LAkers. Haha! Samuka

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    Haha! mura kag si @phattchoi.. Pde pa man gud mkaapas sa No. 8. Naa pay 30 kapin. HAHA! Salig lang..

- - - Updated - - -

Its an 8-player deal daw. Murag nagbakasyon lang si Rondo sa LAkers. Haha! Samuka
    I really want LA to have AD but not in a "Give up the farm, desperation, Godfather" trade like what was proposed.

Shit. The team was ok before Lebron got injured, was number 4 in the West and trending upward. There was also injuries to Rondo,Ball,Ingram and Kuzma so of course. No team is going to consistently win without its lone Superstar.

i hope that trade will not push through if mao nay ipuli sa Lakers to get AD. i mean AD is really good but for 8 players (esp the young core), hmmmm nope nope nope. i think okay ra ang Lakers for now to get Jabari Parker (for KCP) and if ila ma sign si Carmelo Anthony, who knows mubalik ang iya duwa.

Quote Originally Posted by juleskiboi View Post
    i hope that trade will not push through if mao nay ipuli sa Lakers to get AD. i mean AD is really good but for 8 players (esp the young core), hmmmm nope nope nope. i think okay ra ang Lakers for now to get Jabari Parker (for KCP) and if ila ma sign si Carmelo Anthony, who knows mubalik ang iya duwa.
    Plus the Pelicans are asking for 4 1st round picks and wants LA to take on Solomon Hills terrible contract! 4 first round picks?! They might as well ask for Jeanie Buss and Lebron's wine collection too. LOL. If Magic acquiesce to the Pelicans ridiculous demands then he is an idiot.

let us face REALITY here, these young CORES are trash! only AD and LBJ can carry this Team to the NBA finals.. and kng dili gyud nila isugal tanan ang young cores na basuras wala gihapon padulngan ning teama.. di nako ma surpresa kung mo request ug trade si Lebron kung dili nila makuha si AD.. gamay nalang tuig nahabilin niya di niya unta sayangan sa usa ka organization nga mag usik2x sa talent niya.. get AD or Out to LA bron

Quote Originally Posted by Dansuy View Post
    let us face REALITY here, these young CORES are trash! only AD and LBJ can carry this Team to the NBA finals.. and kng dili gyud nila isugal tanan ang young cores na basuras wala gihapon padulngan ning teama.. di nako ma surpresa kung mo request ug trade si Lebron kung dili nila makuha si AD.. gamay nalang tuig nahabilin niya di niya unta sayangan sa usa ka organization nga mag usik2x sa talent niya.. get AD or Out to LA bron
    You really have to work on your Troll game bro. At least make it look or sound clever. Dont make it too obvious. People see through that and wont take the bait.

PS: Advice ra ni ako.a lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quilluaz View Post
    You really have to work on your Troll game bro. At least make it look or sound clever. Dont make it too obvious. People see through that and wont take the bait.

PS: Advice ra ni ako.a lol
    "wont take the bait" are u?

[Turner] Lakers pull out of Anthony Davis trade talks amid 'outrageous' requests by Pelicans

https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status...68266475831297

whew!

Quote Originally Posted by juleskiboi View Post
    [Turner] Lakers pull out of Anthony Davis trade talks amid 'outrageous' requests by Pelicans

https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status...68266475831297

whew!
    Good. AD's trade value goes down the longer this goes. Good luck dealing with Danny Ainge Pelicans. And whoever gets AD, good luck dealing with a pissed off Rich Paul and a 1 year AD rental lol.

another L of the Day.. pahuway nalang sa King Bron oist this team is worst than last year's cleaveland

11.    Advertisement