Page 333 of 352 FirstFirst ... 323330331332333334335336343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3520

Your muscle will recover when your body is at rest... you go to gym because you will be breaking muscle.
    When you left the gym that is the start of your recovery.

80% nutrition
    20% workout

This is probably a broscience but hey! for me this one makes sense.

If you have 4hours of sleep, and your having a good diet meal... I think it will work.
    but lack of sleep... murag naa jud changes sa imo body chemistry ana... I guess... wahehehe

Always have a good sleep.

I need suggestions for a strength based program with olympic lifts. I have bumper plates arriving next week(finally!) which means I can finally start training olympic lifts. I have been following Wendler's 5/3/1 for 2 years and I love it. I started with Stronglifts 5x5 before.

Squat -> 285 lbs
    Deadlift -> 395 lbs
    Bench -> 195 lbs
    Strict Press -> 140 lbs

Currently confused on how to proceed with training Powerlifting + Olympic Lifting.

Tips How to Obtain ABS in a Month

How to obtain ABS in a Month - Bubblews

paita aning 3rd shift atong duty...gamay ra tulog....dli ko ka workout

Guys knsay nakusuway diri ni gain muscle 4 hours ra tog post pa mo hehe ug unsa inyu gbuhat

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxorph View Post
    Ask me anything you want to know about how to build lean muscle mass and how to lose weight.
    I'll try my best to answer all the questions asked here..
    Sir, good day. Height nku mga 5'6" last time i checked mga 60kg q kapin dAut gyud kau and now im starting to go the gym but dont know any routines, wala gyud koy gi follow basta maka alsa lng ko im concentrating sa biceps nd triceps upper part lng sa, okay b mg treadmill ang mga preho naku na daut? Nga ang intention is to gain man?

Wa na lage ni reply or comment ang sweto dri

Sorry guys! Stay-in duty is draining!
    @luigie2x yes okay rana siya aslong as you "reimburse" the calories you burn from your treadmill by eating more. Cardiovascular health is very important afterall!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Ac View Post
    I need suggestions for a strength based program with olympic lifts. I have bumper plates arriving next week(finally!) which means I can finally start training olympic lifts. I have been following Wendler's 5/3/1 for 2 years and I love it. I started with Stronglifts 5x5 before.

Squat -> 285 lbs
    Deadlift -> 395 lbs
    Bench -> 195 lbs
    Strict Press -> 140 lbs

Currently confused on how to proceed with training Powerlifting + Olympic Lifting.
    Do olympic lifts first before your powerlifts. Olympic lifting is heavily dependent on technique and will not tap on your strength reserves that much. Compared to your powerlifts which would really take a toll on strength if you do it first.

Example routine
    Oly lift (Clean or Snatch or variations of it)
    Press
    Squat

Or

Oly lift
    Press
    Deadlift

Personally, i'd like to squat after my presses. It gives me enough time to recover from the deep bottom positions of the olympic lifts. My routine used to be like this:
    Snatch(or a variation of it)
    Clean(or a variation of it)
    Heavy clean pulls or snatch pulls/Squat
    Press

If i do clean/snatch pulls, i do it right after the olympic lifts. But if i'm squatting that day, then i would do it after pressing. Either do Deadlifts(or heavy pulls) or squats. But don't do both in one session! I believe we have met in EASY before

Effective ning 5x5 routine work out? Any insights about this kind of routine. Ganahan unta ko mo try ani na routine. I've been a lifter for almost half a year pero ni stop pd ko for one and a half year pud coz of financial problem hehe estudyante paman sad gud ko d pa jd kaayo ko maka sustain sa gasto nako ug mag gym ko. Nindot pud ning 5x5 routine kay 3 times a week raman daw gd ni cya meaning less expenses adto2x sa gym kay sauna ga gym ko daily man gd ko 6 times a week. Hehe hope makatabang mo nako about ani. Thanks!

11.    Advertisement