Page 327 of 586 FirstFirst ... 317324325326327328329330337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 5856

well, im willing to try it out. adto man ko saudi. makasalig cya nako ky wa stricto man didto. and besides 3months ra man pud. just keep in touch, and being honest, i think it will work. just my opinion

i tried a long distance relationship for four years. it didnt work. sa upat ka tuig, kausa ra cya ni anhi sa akong bday og 1 ra mi ka celebrate sa among anniv. hes a bum btw. wala lang cya pabalika sa iya parents sa cebu. mayra sad buwag mi oi. serves me right.

My opinion: It won't work. Trust is the key factor.

Well it works for me

i believe in long distance relationship...i have had two long distance relationships and my present relationship also is long distance...

"Love knows no border."

C.I.A. Premium Member sushikandi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Be Honest, faithful and have trust thats the key to every relationship. So I think it works! It's a choice and its up to you if you are going to make it happen. Sooner or later you are going to be together. If you love the person you'll keep holding on. With Long Distance Relationship, there must be an open constant communication.

well.. it does work!!! weeee!!! now we're married and naa mi cute na baby girl purubuyag..
    <--- mao ni siya amo trophy..
    be honest, be faithful, and dont fall out of love...
    Last edited by nunobone; 06-17-2008 at 09:50 AM.

it's hard but i think it will still depends on both of you. of how strong your love, faith and trust to
    each other. in my case, it didn't worked! (third party on his side). but for my friend, it worked.
    they got married na nga eh.

ok ra man siguro ang LDR pero dili ko nahan kay wala koy salig sa akong kaugalingon. .hehehe. .naa koy salig sa akong partner, pero sa akong kaugalingon, wala

satong world, walay such absolute sureness...
    all things are dependable by situation...
    like me, b4 ko nlarga, i left my xgf sa cebu, we promised dat no matter wat, kami lng jpon..
    but what happened?...we didnt make it after 3months...
    we broke up, not maybe layo kayu mi, but maybe for the fact that we just cant stand and fight for it...
    there are many facts about breaking up, LDR is a big one...

11.    Advertisement