Page 32 of 192 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

I do hope sir you can answer my questions...

@herp_doctor
    USB HDD uses FAT32 while IDE HDD uses PS2 Format so you can't use them at the same time...just provide 2 HDDs for sure...

But I think it is possible(50% sure)...If you know already how to partition HDD, maybe you can use different formats
    But I don't actually do this cuz it's USELESS...

you can use DVD Decrypter (Burning uLaunchELF CD) to copy games from DVD to HDD (notebook)...

Just open it and got to MODE>ISO>READ R
    select destination (where to save the game)
    and click start

-If i were to use the same IDE HDD for both the Network Adaptor and USB external HDD, does it mean i have to keep on reformatting it to the program i'll be using it to?

if you use openps2loader, yes.. it will detect both games either on usb enclosure or in NA adapter.

-Like if i use it with the Network Adaptor, then i format it for/with WinHIIP. And when i'm gonna use it as a USB external HDD with my PS2 Slim, i'm gonna reformat it for/with USBExteme.. Is this correct??

im not sure about UsbExtreme...i dont use it...

-Is there any way that i can use the USBExtreme application to copy games from the disc, so i could use them over with possibly the WinHIIP and HDLoader applications?

hmmm, maybe you hafta manually do it on yer PC....im not sure tho...

-What application(s) should i use to copy games from the game disc to the HDD, that i can use with the HDLoader application (via the Network Adaptor)?

i use ImgBurn for creating image file from disc's into iso....

-How do install media files (music, video) to the HDD that can be viewed on the PS2?

its much easier if you watch avi movie files or listen mp3's stored in usb thumb drives rather than placing them on yer hdd....

once again...my nose...bleeds

@chagorio
    hahaha gadungan baya ta..

Blog Entries
    Hahaha... Thanks masters.
    Good thing, i had nurse friend hose me up a 10gallon tank of blood, so i won't haemmorrage to death. The technicallity of it all is literally frying my bloody brains. But i'm compiling it all not, slowly absorbing it all.

After i'm done compiling everything, i'll send both you blokes copies. For you to check and see if your Padawan has made good of your teachings... hehehe. Just PM me your email addresses then.
    Last edited by herp_doctor; 06-29-2010 at 12:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    As i've mentioned, i have both PS2 fat and PS2 slim. Both consoles are already chip modified. My problem is that my Fat runs on PAL while the Slim runs on NTSC.

So, my FINAL QUESTIONS: (i hope you would answer these last questions i have regarding the PS2 modification)

-Will games on PAL or NTSC system (either ripped from the game disc or downloaded online) be interchangeable on each Fat/Slim consoles?

-Is there a PAL/NTSC converter application that converts files from one to the other (or the other way 'round)?

-Is there any possible way i can modify my Fat console from a PAL to NTSC, like an application i can install to it?

-Where can i get / buy those little plastic connectors / jumpers found at the back of the IDE HDD?
    Last edited by herp_doctor; 06-29-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajboy13 View Post
    same ta bro..SCPH-50001 man akoa unya naa sad ko remote control...

Bro..naa ko baligya 250GB IDE HDD unya nanay games naka install (tanan games nako nga compatible ,murag 30+ cguro ka games)..network adaptor nalng kulang then mo work ni sa HDLoader 0.8c...
    pm lang me if intersado ka...
    naka palit nako ug HDD 200gb ra noon....di man sab ta ka pono ani sab...

Quote Originally Posted by zeldo View Post
    naka palit nako ug HDD 200gb ra noon....di man sab ta ka pono ani sab...
    murag ako gyud ning pun-on ako HDD...sayang space gud.....
    unsay mga games nimo diha bro?

Blog Entries
    @ ajboy13, chagorio, zeldo -- Can i copy games from you mates? I only need a few...

Quote Originally Posted by ajboy13 View Post
    murag ako gyud ning pun-on ako HDD...sayang space gud.....
    unsay mga games nimo diha bro?
    wa pako ka install ug mga games bay oi...peru naa ko mga original games...Japanese lang.....
    Inig abot nalang nako ni tiwason goro.....

11.    Advertisement