Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

Default Re: US: Debris from NKorea rocket risks casualties

Quote Originally Posted by onigz View Post
    ahhw kung mao nah, ato nlng ng pangkulatahon ang mga koreano nga ng suroy suroy diri cebu, samtang wa pa cla nka palupad sa ilang rocket hahahahahaha

lol.... wala man na cla labot bro... mga south koreans man na cla.... usa pa sad, di ni ka-kumpiyansa-an mga tawhana kay niagi na cla ug 2 years military training basta mag-college na...kumbaga mga military reservists na cla... pwede na cla i-pull out anytime for augmentation sa ilang military forces... mao sakto na cla sa training....

Blog Entries

Default Re: MERGED: North Korea Rocket Test

Give humans time, and fail as they will, more often than wished, they will eventually succeed. Such is the nature of humanity. I knew they will get it into orbit--I predicted North Korea's success last April. Here's the video to prove it.

Simulation of North Korean Unha-3 Rocket using Orbiter Space Flight Simulator - YouTube

Although that particular April launch failed, I knew that, since North Koreans are human after all, they will eventually get it right--the international community must just be patient. They are the new kids in 'town', but like all neophytes, they will get better and better at it.

Why did the launch succeed? Simple--because they use science and technology, and even though at times the science might be wrong or the technology insufficient, one must try and try till one gets it right. And this time, they got it right.

I am not posting this in support of any nuclear ambitions that NOKOR may have--I'm posting this in support of space exploration and the technology behind it, and NOKOR has proven that, try and try again, you can do what many thought you cannot.

To those in doubt that there is indeed a NOKOR satellite orbiting the earth now, the US government confirms a successful orbital satellite deployment by North Korea, something the entire world laughed about last April--who's laughing now. Better yet, does the Philippines even have this ability? I wish we had. North Korea silences doubters, raises fears with rocket launch - CNN.com

What I cannot grasp is the fear--I don't think the fear is reasonable--the intent was expressed and that is a satellite launch, and what we see up there in space right now, is indeed a satellite--unless they really do something 'wrong' we cannot conclude they wish to do 'evil'.

I therefore salute them--no, not the NOKOR politicians, not their military leaders, but the scientists and technicians that were responsible for making this orbital launch successful--you have NO idea how difficult it is to reach low-earth orbit (LEO), and once you've attained it, there is a rewarding feeling unparalled--in a way, I envy those NOKOR scientists and technicians, they are savoring that exact same feeling right this very moment.

-RODION

Blog Entries

North Korea Rocket Launch Provokes Outrage | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

Very arrogant and stupid regime from a Gangnam look-alike ruler...

Quote Originally Posted by e_mer8 View Post
    hahaha ataya!! feel nako igsuon na silang duha.... hehe

Blog Entries

ang akng masulti mytag mobuto ra na sa ilang tungod dili kalupad

ang china main ally nila klaro na jud na clay nagtabang ana mo ingon pa nga "regrettable" ang NK sa ilang action susss pagka OA usapa na ninyo mga pisot! aw este pikot diay
    Last edited by DEMONOCIETY; 12-13-2012 at 10:09 AM.

when NK attack SK a couple years back and even sunk one of their patrol ship..they never counter attack..unsay d i problema sa SK..ngao ila lang gipasagdan?

8.    Advertisement

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930