Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Being a Filipino is the best! be proud of it!!!!!,...

Quote Originally Posted by glenn
    proud to be pinoy..... maskin asa ga exist sa pagpangawat, sa kadato, sa tanang pinaka corrupt, sa tanang pinaka guwapa, sa tanang pinaka bright, sa tanang pinaka kuyaw og nawong, in short sa tanang pinaka naa ang pinoy maskin sa balut naa. .... :mrgreen:
    Proud to be pinoy gyud!!!!....yaw lng nang balot...

Bright man jud ning pinoy... Kulang lang jud ang supporta sa gobyerno...

maskin asa ga exist ang pinoy!!! kaya lang pinoy lang gihapon ang nagapabagsak ...kay magselos man kung malabwan sa kapwa pinoy....mauna bagsak lang gihapon.......

mao jud... Crab mentality...

Boy_kutong! sagdi lang gud og kababayan mu ni madame, be different. Usahay raba anha rba ta makat-on sa sayop sa uban? heheheh,.. bitaw it's true. Sorry guys wala na apil ang uban na record maybe next year or sa lain na issue guro?,..

Am a Pinoy and a genuine Cebuano!!!!!,..... Am proud of it!,..... :mrgreen:

yap...we should be...we are one step ahead from any other countries here in asia...not maybe in economical terms but in talent and resources...we rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel
    I agree with you Onins, I'm very proud to be a Filipino.

Hey why wasn't the longest barbecue grill here in Cebu not included in that list, also the most number of kissers in Close Up's Loolapalooza (?).Â* Watch out also with the Longest Motorcycle Parade in the World in Dumaguete City this month, the Motorcycle Capital of the Philippines. :mrgreen:
    How about being second as the most corrupt country in the world.

I msure Filipinos who love corrupt, cheating and liar Presidents should applaud this extraordinary feat!

yes, s.n.m.p. you are truly patriotic.

Quote Originally Posted by s.n.m.p.

Hey why wasn't the longest barbecue grill here in Cebu not included in that list, also the most number of kissers in Close Up's Loolapalooza (?). Watch out also with the Longest Motorcycle Parade in the World in Dumaguete City this month, the Motorcycle Capital of the Philippines. :mrgreen:

I msure Filipinos who love corrupt, cheating and liar Presidents should applaud this extraordinary feat!
    nah dude...nobody here loves corrupt, cheating and liar Presidents...and that's nothing to be proud of...

Quote Originally Posted by s.n.m.p.

Hey why wasn't the longest barbecue grill here in Cebu not included in that list, also the most number of kissers in Close Up's Loolapalooza (?). Watch out also with the Longest Motorcycle Parade in the World in Dumaguete City this month, the Motorcycle Capital of the Philippines. :mrgreen:

Nah, wrong premise., you're trying to win the argument by putting us in the wrong side of the story. In the first place, who loves corruption anyway? Does supporting Arroyo against the "Hello Garci" controversy already a sign of loving corruption? Definitely it's NOT!! On my part, I supported Arroyo because in her reign as president there are positive results. Although these changes did not happen in quick time and in gargantuan amount but atleast there are noticeable results.

1. Increase in high paying job opportunities - the entry of outsourcing industries like call centers, BPOs, medical transcriptionists, animation, and software developing. Do you think it happened just like that? These companies would appear in just a blink of an eye? It takes hard effort in promoting our country to be an outsourcing destination. Before, it used to be only India who dominated this type of industry but now we have a major share of the pie. And it is not easy to invite these companies and let them extend their business outside their country because it takes risk. Sharing your vital information to others and letting them handle a part of your business. It takes a lot of confidence for them to do that. And that is what this administration has succeeded in gaining their confidence and letting them have an extension of their business to this country. As a result, more people were employed, and take note, it is a high paying job. Were you able to work in an outsourcing industry? Sorry for you, if you are not qualified.

2. Supressing terrorism- any latest news from the Abu Sayyaf? yes? have you heard anything from them? The terror jobs of the Abu Sayaff used to be headlines in the newspapers but now you rarely hear something from them. Remember the kidnapping? beheading? ransom? foreigners afraid in visiting this country? Hmm... I wonder why they are no longer in the headlines?

3. Increase in tourism- Did you know that during the Sinulog, Cebu is having a crisis? Yes! It's because there are not enough hotels to handle the tourists, both foreign and local. More and more foreign tourists are coming to this country despite the terror warning. I wonder why? Maybe because the government has succeeded well in promoting this country and putting it on the spotlight outside of the country that is why more and more foreign nationals have discovered the beauty of this country. What will this translate? More dollars coming in, more Filipinos getting employed, more businesses setting up, and this will invite the tourists to invest in this country.

4. Value of the Peso- before this "Hello Garci Scandal", from P55=$1, the peso was able to climb to P53=$1, it was the highest in recent years, many even speculated that it would reach $50=$1 by the end of year because of the strong showing of the peso but sadly though IT NEVER HAPPENED because some hungry power bastards wanted to take over this country by destablizing the government with this so called exposes.

5. Search for alternative energy sources- Our country is searching for the cure to this ever increasing price of oil. Take note, IT IS THE WORLD MARKET WHO DICTATED THESE HIGH PRICE AND NOT THE ARROYO ADMINISTRATION, THE WHOLE WORLD SUFFERS, IT IS NOT ONLY PHILIPPINES. In case you are ignorant to that, atleast you know now. Just refer to the Solution to the rising price of Oil thread on what are the efforts of this administration. The ethanol, geothermal, wind, solar, and the search for oil within this country by inviting foreign investors to do these, these are the efforts. I hope you know these also.

6. Fiscal Crisis- Last year, fiscal crisis is a very popular term. The credit rating agencies like Standard and Poor, Fitch and Moodys have downgraded the credit rating of this country. How will these impact to us? These would mean that the interest of our foreign borrowing would increase and all previous interests also would increase, this means that part of earning will be used to pay these debts plus some additions because of the increase of interest. With the economic reforms of this country, these credit rating agencies have rated this country previously from unstable to stable. BUT AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE CURRENT POLITICAL CRISIS CAUSED BY THESE DESTABILIZERS, we are back again to unstable. SNMP, are you happy now?

7. Federalism- Why is it that only Manila is improving while the rest of the nation remained poor? It's because most of the country's earning goes to Manila while in the provinces, just a messly sum. And to think it is Manila where most of these raillies happened. In Mindanao for example, it contributed more than P20 Billion to the country but only P8 Billion were returned to them. Now you wonder why Mindanao remained poor despite of its resources? With federalism, the power to govern and improved will be entrusted to the local governments and will not be centralized. These are what the local government wanted. This is what we need so that those provinces will have a chance to improve also.

RESULTS!!! These are we want. The Arroyo administration were able to produced that. Of course, in her administration there are also controversies in which I did not agree also. But you have to weigh the merits against the demerits. Who weighed more? Under GMA, there are more improvements, those are the things that I consider why I support her, and to think that I did not vote for her, I voted for the late great Raul Roco. In Cebu alone, WHAT CAN YOU SAY, ARE THERE IMPROVEMENTS?

SNMP, YOU ARE LIKE A HORSE WHOSE EYES ARE COVERED BY THE SIDE. YOU ONLY CHOOSE TO SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE. WHAT YOU ONLY SEE OR HEAR IS THE "HELLO GARCI". YES, I ALSO HATE CHEATING, BUT DURING THE PAST ELECTION, WHO DIDN'T? AND LOOK AT THOSE PERSONS BEHIND THESE SO CALLED EXPOSES. ARE THESE WITH GOOD INTENTIONS? DON'T BE TOO NAIVE. THAT'S WHY WHAT I CONSIDERED ARE THE RESULTS! TOO MANY PROMISES AND WORDS BEFORE BUT NO RESULTS, NOW THAT THERE ARE, WHY SUDDENLY CHANGE?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast