Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Questions Regarding Car Audio.. set-up, Ari ta!

Quote Originally Posted by baluyotxp View Post
    wala mo naintriga kung ngano gakarat ang tweeter?

agi lang ko
    good morning nyor.

very nice point you've made.. ngano na intriga man kas tweeters?
    hehehehe

Preferred Partner

karat ang tweeters? check conections. basin na luag lang siya going to the crossover. for the the best bang for the buck right now is the dls rm6.2 they are a bit pricey at 13t but its worth the money. if not try the audio system radion165 at 9t.

unsay specs sa mdf board para enclosure? aside from the 3/4 thickness any other specs pa ba?

Quote Originally Posted by scope_hunting View Post
    unsay specs sa mdf board para enclosure? aside from the 3/4 thickness any other specs pa ba?
    payter naman nang 3/4 inch thick na mdf boss.

i think naka gamit man kog 1/2 sang una... pero lousy man ang result sa enclosure.

thanx bay.. nag duha2 man sad gud ko sa 1/2

hi! plaNO ko mopalit og stereo ba pero made in japan man nya gmay ra na stations ra makuha daw unsaon pag pa kuha ani sa tanan stations ? Pls give me some answers ty!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygomezzz View Post
    hi! plaNO ko mopalit og stereo ba pero made in japan man nya gmay ra na stations ra makuha daw unsaon pag pa kuha ani sa tanan stations ? Pls give me some answers ty!
    head - units from japan are made that way. gamay ra siyag band range sa radio. before you buy the said unit, try to consult if pwede ba ma kumbinar sa autofocus, sa banawa..

nakadungog man gud ko couple of years ago nga mu kumbinar sila.. kindly go there and verify lang kuno sir.

if dili gani sila mu kumbinar, and you're a high user sa radio, better invest in a good head unit that has a wide band range for radio.

Good evening mga bossing. Ask lang pud ko diri,naa man gud koy nakit an na amp diri sa b&s section ba. Din mao ni iyaha brand og model MRV - F705 Amplifier x12 3,600 watts 900watts x 4 channel. Ako pangutana,pila ka speaker ako kinahanglan ibutang ani pila ka ohms og pila ka watts aron mo match ani nga amp? Thank you...

Good morning mga masters... ask lang ko ninyu i hope inyu tubagon kay naglibug pa ko if pwede ba ni siya.. i have rockford t600.2 din ako siya gimono kay ako man g.connect sa subwoofer output din plan ko mopalit og p2 nga rockford speaker diba double voice coil mana din ako e.connect kada coil sa amp left and right.. dili nako e.bridge.. pwede ba?

Quote Originally Posted by markzz View Post
    Good morning mga masters... ask lang ko ninyu i hope inyu tubagon kay naglibug pa ko if pwede ba ni siya.. i have rockford t600.2 din ako siya gimono kay ako man g.connect sa subwoofer output din plan ko mopalit og p2 nga rockford speaker diba double voice coil mana din ako e.connect kada coil sa amp left and right.. dili nako e.bridge.. pwede ba?
    Boss markzz,

please dont do it.. people have tried it before, and have ended up in a disaster. they fried their subs.

got this info from another forum --- kotse audio club

hope this will give you some sense on ur proposed plan.

question no. 1:

for example i have a mono amp and dvc 4 subs, is it possible to wire those subs to have a final load of 4 ohms also..?same question for dvc 2 subs..

can it also have a final load of 2 ohms assuming that the available amp could maximize its performance if wired the same as the impedance of the sub..?because based on what i have read before in our subwoofer wiring guide that can be found in our "first steps in car audio", wiring a dvc 4 ohm sub into a parallel wiring would give us 2 ohms final load, if choosing series wirings, it will give us an 8 ohm final load..same goes with dvc 2 ohm subs, parallel will give us 1 ohm and series will eventually have a final load of 4 ohms..now is it possible to do that wiring options (same sub impedance and same final load) in dvc subs..?forgive me mga sir kung ang sagot sa tanong na ito is very simple lang pala, na asking it would be so dumb na (hindi ko rin kasi alam ang sagot eh ), but as ive said earlier, this will serve as reference for newbies, board users and members as well..
    and if you read the article further, you will find out that the answer to my question have possible answers only if..you have 2 subs/speakers.. because wiring 2 dvc 4 ohm subs/speakers in series-parallel option will give you a final load of 4 ohms also..and wiring 2 dvc 2 ohm subs/speakers in the same manner will give you also the same impedance which is 2 ohms final load..thats why im asking if it is possible if you have only 1 sub/speaker..?

answer: -->

no, a mono amp have 1 channel only so you either wire it to 2 or 8 ohm load if the sub is dual 4 (DVC4) same goes to dual 2 sub
    - if your using a 4 channel amp, maybe but this is very difficult because you have to set the gains to give the same amount of power on each bridge channels @ 4 ohms - different signals/power given to the coil would be a disaster for the sub!- same goes to a 2 channel amp when you use a dual 2 ohm sub and set it to 2 ohms per channel
    note that some mono amps have 2 channels but the connection inside the amp is also in parallel

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast