Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

see... if you are not ready to face the consequences then dont do it... just to share, i use that excuse to fool my bf BEFORE.. ako xa gbnuangan nga buntis ko.. and his reaction? nahulog niya iya phone, nanganga, and lost in space... and i was really laughing and all... well, there i found out taman lang xa sa buhat, and he's not ready and just another immature person existing in this world... and i bet he doesnt love at all.. hahaha.. you know guys, if you cant face at least a single consequence, then ayaw pamugos or even ask a girl to do it with you.. its not fair.. ayaw ug salig nga wala mawala sa inyo, and i hate those kinds of guys.. maayo sa buhat, then mo gawas ang resulta sa buhat, dagan na.. you know what I call them? CHICKENS! they are not worthy to be called a MAN at all.. its either they are chicken/ rooster(kay laki man) or a mouse... tsk! tsk!

Quote Originally Posted by WengIA View Post
    unya sis wa may gibuhat unya nagpapalit..unsa man na?hahaha
    still, ngano nagpapalit xa? its bcoz there are possibilities, good kung dili para sa iya.. hnuon, basin para sa iya mama..

Quote Originally Posted by grlnxtdor16 View Post
    ^^good point sis!

all i can say is masarap ang bawal..hahaha!
    agreed... hahaha.. madawat ra cguro if once ra gbuhat, but more? i think naa na cla sa ila pang huna2x nga nagbuhat na cla ug bata...

4.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123