Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

imoha sad na' if you consider Fujitsu Ten as generic.

Made by Fujitsu-Ten FOR Toyota ... dili made by Toyota. Still consider it as a cheap component?

Enough with the stereo already... you don't like the looks..that's your opinion... then ilisi gud.. your aesthetic taste in no means indicates the quality of the components... it's fully subjective and up to each person's interpretation.

Your family shouldn't have bought a Toyota if the primary consideration for the purchase was the appearance of the car stereo.

The fact alone nga your whole family buys Toyota.. says a lot... bisag unsaon nimo pag rant diri sa forums... if you really are dissatisfied sa product.. then by all means.. get rid of it... get a Honda, Mitsu, Kia, Hyundai, Cherry, Isuzu, Suzuki... para malipay ka and di na ka mag sige ug reklamo.

Quote Originally Posted by ajol View Post
    MAO lagi sige ka ingon KARON....

ang price sauna NAA na KENWOOD stereo apil

Karon MAS TAAS na ug price... GENERIC na hinuon... DAPAT gi MAINTAIN nila ang kenwood.. instead of this GENERIC made by toyota stereo....

Toyota doesn't know stereo... ngano nag himo na sila... AMBOT lang...
    Last edited by vipvip68; 09-02-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip68 View Post
    imoha sad na' if you consider Fujitsu Ten as generic.

Made by Fujitsu-Ten FOR Toyota ... dili made by Toyota. Still consider it as a cheap component?

Enough with the stereo already... you don't like the looks..that's your opinion... then ilisi gud.. your aesthetic taste in no means indicates the quality of the components... it's fully subjective and up to each person's interpretation.

Your family shouldn't have bought a Toyota if the primary consideration for the purchase was the appearance of the car stereo.
    Ulahi na ang pag mahay.... well its charge to experience....

time to look at all the brands out there..... dili na mag salig sa toyota.... made by toyota generic stereo....

why my empahsis on stereo..... PAG BAWI na sa Cheap plastic gi pang interior sa toyota...

at least naay nindot tan-awon nga STEREO.... kay plastic halos tanan....
    Last edited by ajol; 09-02-2008 at 12:06 PM.

My advice to Toyota Buyers....

Just buy the basic Toyota Model.. J series...

useless buying E, G or even the V...... the difference is too big for the price...

better buy your own central locking and wireless entry...

buy also your OWN QUALITY stereo....... dako kaayo ka ma save......
    Promote man ghapon nimo toyota bro. offer sa ila korean cars. history speaks at itself.
    Try to check ang mga stereo sa honda. try 2 call honda nalang and ask sa brand sa ilang stereo

I'd believe you if after one purchase ni tagam na mo sa toyota....

HOW COME...

- You grandma bought a Camry

then

- You father got an Innova

then

- Your 2 brothers each got fortuners...

Repeat purchase naman ni... that indicates that they are satisfied with the brand... it seems like ikaw ra man ang wala malipay sa toyota bro....

If charge to experience.. and wala sila malipay.. ngano mu balik man mu palit.... you should have convinced them not to buy.. apparently.. they didn't listen to you so why should we?

Ulahi na ang pag mahay.... well its charge to experience....

time to look at all the brands out there..... dili na mag salig sa toyota.... made by toyota generic stereo....

why my empahsis on stereo..... PAG BAWI na sa Cheap plastic gi pang interior sa toyota...

at least naay nindot tan-awon nga STEREO.... kay plastic halso tanan....

HOW COME...

then

then

Repeat purchase naman ni... that indicates that they are satisfied with the brand... it seems like ikaw ra man ang wala malipay sa toyota bro....

If charge to experience.. and wala sila malipay.. ngano mu balik man mu palit.... you should have convinced them not to buy.. apparently.. they didn't listen to you so why should we?
    mao gyud. y man ni abot ug 4th purchase? huna2-on nato same ra ug stereo ang innova, fortuner and camry.

HOW COME...

then

then

well..... naka realize na sila.... it not worth the overprice......

bisag sa camry.... dakong mahay..... sipyat gyud to....

I didn't try to convince them not to go with toyota... all the more I am not trying to convince you...

I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE TOYOTA to CHANGE THEIR WAYS... kay looking at everything.... makes you wonder kung nag sunod bani ang toyota sa Korean cars....

dili ra pud toyota mga sakyanan diri FYI lang.....
    Last edited by ajol; 09-02-2008 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by predo View Post
    mao gyud. y man ni abot ug 4th purchase? huna2-on nato same ra ug stereo ang innova, fortuner and camry.
    Aw kung di ma minaw sa concerns.....

Well... in the coming years... DAKO lang gyapon ug ulo.... The bigger they are the harder they fall....

adto sa tsikot.com...... daghan pa didto.....

anyways I don't want to repeat them all.... issues, issues......

Customers will become wise.... they will go for who gives more value for their money.....

Remember SAMSUNG was dismissed by Sony as a clone manufacturer of their appliances....

Now Samsung is no. 1.....

TOyota....... will they become the next sony.... time will tell

To be fair sad... I don't think its only toyota with the plastic interiors.. even honda isn't exempt from the plastic dashboard.

I remember sauna they used katong murag leather/rubbery nga material sa corolla and civic... it doesn't age well...and looks bad karon..

sa akong mga amigo nga 2002 Altis ... ok pa man ang dashboard.. for me dili man cheap plastic ang feel... that's just my opinion.

This is a useful link. Try to check 1st b4 buying other brands.

YouTube - The Toyota Way
    CAMPI: Automotive Sales Surged 17% in January 2008 : Tsikot Car Finder Philippines Portal
    2008 Philippines Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Study | J.D. Power and Associates

ur one of the few unsatisfied people or what we call Needs Special Attention or Gusto mag pa VIP.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast