Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
    unsay difference sa Canon and Nikon? planning to buy a dslr pero having trouble sa brand and sa specs
    Asking the difference between Canon and Nikon is like asking the difference between Nature Spring and Viva Mineral Water. It all boils down to personal preference.

To determine which system you want to invest into, go to the store and try out both systems and see which one you're comfortable with. You also have to consider what your photographer friends that you are most likely to hang out with have invested into. This is so you can try out their lenses, flashes, triggers, etc.

In terms of specs, get the highest model of camera you can afford. This is so that you won't have to keep on upgrading.

guys need help in validating these pricing...is it too cheap to be true, or is this for real? here's the site EbuyStore.Com.Ph

its also indicated in their Canon DSLRs that these are Japan version...what's that?

thanks in advance for your input guys. . .

sir mag ask unta ko unsay gamit anang BATTERY GRIP sa dslr kailangan ba jd na sya or ok ra wala?? planning to buy this march mn gd nya na worry ko kay wa ko kybaw asa na paliton...

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrabbs View Post
    sir mag ask unta ko unsay gamit anang BATTERY GRIP sa dslr kailangan ba jd na sya or ok ra wala?? planning to buy this march mn gd nya na worry ko kay wa ko kybaw asa na paliton...
    mao ni ako personal reasons why i use a batt grip:
    - coz it adds a vertical grip with an extra shutter release for shooting in portrait orientation
    - coz dako akong kamot and mas comfortable cya para nako if naay grip
    - coz it can balance the whole cam if u use some large lens
    - coz i can use AA batt just incase mahutdan

other uses of batt grip
    - allows the cam to hold multiple battery

when i don't use my batt grip:
    - shooting landscapes kay most of time nka paslak man sa tripod ang cam - saves weight

what to think before buying:
    - budget / cash - u can save money and buy other acc's
    - how much u use the cam and what for
    - size sa imong kamong kamot

asa mkapalit:
    photoshop
    pixel pro
    gizmo
    istorya.net - buy&sell section

... hope this helps

my goal for this year is to buy a DSLR camera...with video capabilities. . any suggestion guys?... just don't include the cannon 7D... its way beyond my budget. .. my budget is around 50k to 55k/.//thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by chipper_buy View Post
    my goal for this year is to buy a DSLR camera...with video capabilities. . any suggestion guys?... just don't include the cannon 7D... its way beyond my budget. .. my budget is around 50k to 55k/.//thanks alot.
    get the 60d...around 55k-65k ang price range ana..

Edit:

anyway this is the price from Photoshoppe

Canon 60D Kit (18-55 IS) - P 61,800
    Canon 60D Kit (18-135 IS) - P 77,000
    Canon 60D Kit Body - P 56,400

which is better, nikon d5000 or d3100? plz help. tnx

thanks..bro ..but its way beyond my budget already.. .i'd like to have that. .but. .its too expensive. . wat about cannon D550 .. is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by cjpadriga View Post
    which is better, nikon d5000 or d3100? plz help. tnx
    for the choices i'll go with the d5000
    better if tiguman pa gamay and go for the d90 at least

Quote Originally Posted by t2y View Post
    guys need help in validating these pricing...is it too cheap to be true, or is this for real? here's the site EbuyStore.Com.Ph

its also indicated in their Canon DSLRs that these are Japan version...what's that?

thanks in advance for your input guys. . .
    EbuyStore is reliable bai. This is where my dad bought his D90 + 18-105 Kit. I guess they're cheaper because they have a small profit margin and make it up in volume. I also visited their office when I went to Manila. It's just a small apartment with no fancy finish or whatever. They probably even use it as a residence. Shipping and handling is excellent and they get your orders to you on time.

Their Canon DSLRs are from Japan meaning if you have problems that are covered within warranty conditions, the unit/lens has to be sent to japan to repair or replace. They'll gladly do that for you. Also this means that the Canon Rebels are marketed under different names.

i.e.
    Canon 450D here is Canon Kiss X2 in Japan.
    Canon 500D here is Canon Kiss X3 in Japan.
    Canon 550D here is Canon Kiss X4 in Japan.

This however, does not have any effect on the specs and capabilities of the camera. Someone pointed out on another thread that the Japan models only support the Japanese and English languages. This doesn't really matter to me or anyone who understands english, unless you require that your DSLR support Spanish, Italian, or whatever.

Hope I could be of help.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast