Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is TeleTech For U???

ok lang lisod gihapon.. anha ko ugma para mag process ug clearance

ok...storya lang nya ta..ayaw mention ug names ha..asa ka work run?

I heard this rumor about this thread... its true jud diay, hehehe...
    Wow, its been a long time since I visited istorya.
    Anyway, guys, FYI for those who are still looking for a job and just started their career as working people... all I can say is...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? you cannot expect all companies or all call centers to have the same company rules/policy or how they run their business.
    Every call centers have their own ways of running their company, none are perfect!
    Even Etel or PS has their own flaws or disadvantages, and I know coz my brother and ex-GF works for PS for years now. I have friends from Etel and used to work for Etel and a sister who works for Qualfon. Another friend used work for Convergys. All of them I hear are complaining and unhappy with their jobs.
    I have been thru a lot of jobs in my life and that is normal and nothing new.
    AND YES, I do know whats happening in TeleTech and know its not an every persons dream job, but hey, who am I to complain? I was not forced to apply in TeleTech, nor I was bribed but its because I had no choice. I have to earn money to put food into my mouth and pay my bills. I am not being bias or being sip-sip to TeleTech, but you guys just need to wake-up! At this generation with the high unemployment rate in the phils., you should not be complaining about your jobs but consider yourself lucky. Its very hard to find jobs these days and with the salary cap we have... swerte nata and be thankful dapat.

Some call centers may have better benefits and better drinks but hey, maybe you forgot, are you working in Teletech or in any call center for that matter, for the coffee and the iced tea or for the salary you can earn to keep you alive?
    I even hear that TeleTech is even better compared to other call centers coz TeleTech is very lax. TeleTech wont fire you that easily if you get to be absent on your training, over breaks, or over lunches coz most call centers do fire you because of their very strict standards and company policy.

If you complain and say something to demoralize other people of finding a job or bitch about TeleTech, then quit! If you think you can find a better job or a better call center for you, then go ahead and apply.
    Bitching about the company that is putting money into your wallet and giving you the chance to work in a company that is paying you a lot higher than those ordinary minimum wage earning jobs is very UNPROFESSIONAL.

Now, my piece of advise? Try it first and if you think you are unhappy with the salary or the benefits you received, then try another job and move on. You don't have to bitch about it while you're leaving. Just keep it to yourself. Be responsible for your decisions or for your mistakes and learn.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's ok to complain but they should address it to the proper "authority" or they should follow the chain of command from agent > first line supervisor (team lead) > then the TL's boss (shift manager) > OM > HR...if the said people are not responding or doing any corrective actions or any action at all then there's a big problem in that company. and peace of advise for those peeps who have complaints, pls state ur complaint w/ basis, not petty things like unfavorable sked or strict policy...policies are there for a reason, without it, it would be much worse situation!

Quote Originally Posted by borgy1981
    It's ok to complain but they should address it to the proper "authority" or they should follow the chain of command from agent > first line supervisor (team lead) > then the TL's boss (shift manager) > OM > HR...if the said people are not responding or doing any corrective actions or any action at all then there's a big problem in that company. and peace of advise for those peeps who have complaints, pls state ur complaint w/ basis, not petty things like unfavorable sked or strict policy...policies are there for a reason, without it, it would be much worse situation!
    i totally agree... there are proper channel for complains.... para ma address tanana na issues... sa kadaghan nag complain diri we know man pud na maski kinsa naa issues with the companies we work with... but making complains should be done professionally... especially when we mention names of people who are directly concern of your issues....

Oh yeah...that point too... dropping names in a public forum/board is very wrong and unprofessional.

Well said Sëñor Jözé. I kept on nodding when i was reading your post since there were a lot of points made and they it did... BIG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22
    Well said Sëñor Jözé. I kept on nodding when i was reading your post since there were a lot of points made and they it did... BIG TIME.
    true..true...

Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22
    correct!

Just dont mind those losers! just do your work honestly and as long as your conscience is clean its the most important thing.. f*ck losers!

11.    Advertisement

Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast