Page 2252 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 224222492250225122522253225422552262 ... LastLast
Results 22,511 to 22,520 of 32353

It seems that GERI will not go far without testing the newly found support first. Daily chart shows that GERI has broken from the resistance line which has been tried to break since 2012 but failed two times. These succeeding days, bulls tried to push the price up and was able to do it last Friday. But today we see a bearish signal by way of a Gravestone Doji. Looks to me that it will still test the support if it is really strong just a day after breakout. If its strong then we can move forward to the 2nd floor.

Gravestone Doji is a pattern in which the opening and closing prices are at the low of the day. The Bearish Gravestone Doji Pattern is a top reversal pattern. It appears during an uptrend representing a possible reversal of trend but confirmation is need by way of a gap down or a long red candlestick with lower price. The larger the gap the stronger the confirmation.

Caveat!

GLOBAL-ESTATE RESORTS, INC.

LC is up by 1.74% today and it looks like LC is doing it slowly but surely to bounce from the 20SMA. At this time it is heading for the sky but may experience turbulence at around 1.20

Caveat!

Sneaky LC

Is ELI about to break loose or it still need to touch the support before doing so? When we saw the two dojis few weeks ago we thought it is the ripe time for it to bounce but that time it failed and try to construction a continuation pattern called Descending Triangle instead. In most cases this triangle is seen before the price will go down but that is not always the case. There are times that the support is too strong that price will eventually fly. At this point and where the price is, there is a greater chance it will break the resistance.

Caveat!

ELI-lipad na ba or ELI-libing?

Quote Originally Posted by dansoy View Post
    thanks bro., nawala na diay jud ang ORE sa ilaha da..dako mnto clag investment ato last time...PF is slowly creeping up..mytag mupadayun nani the next days..
    We don't know that sir. Those listed I believe is their top 10 holdings in terms of %. So ORE could have been #11 for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    Don't worry much about AC, it's fundamentally a very good company to invest for the long term...a growth trajectory that will only continue to go higher....and a company that will last more than our lifetime

Yup, buy-back > sell some > buy back > sell some....needs patience though.
    This has been my strategy. I call it "tsupit-in-reverse".

For Vinz10, and I think for everyone else, I suggest when you do this strat, make sure to buy and sell w/ at least a gross of 8000 pesos. That way, the commission would be maximized. Below 8000 kasi, may minimum commission so the lesser you are from 8000, mas maliit ang profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong View Post
    We don't know that sir. Those listed I believe is their top 10 holdings in terms of %. So ORE could have been #11 for all we know.
    aw..possible gamay nlng ug weight ang ORE sa ila., sauna kay Top 1 mn gud to.,

insaun pag subscribe ug IPO sa FMS mga bro? kelangan pag actual form jud?

Quote Originally Posted by dansoy View Post
    insaun pag subscribe ug IPO sa FMS mga bro? kelangan pag actual form jud?
    fill-up ka reservation form bro, naa na makita sa FORM section sa FMS

kinsay mo palit ug PBB diri? Hehe.. Tagam man ko sa COAL ug CAL last year nuon.. hehe,,,

Hoping for a good correction today...

11.    Advertisement