Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: MyPhone A919 Review

Quote Originally Posted by harhar View Post
    Same rag cpu, gpu and ram. Ako gi pili ang a919 kay IPS panel, nindut ang quality sa camera, multitouch, awa lang ang specs Bro dayun e compara... Ganahan sad ko sa a898, kaso lang 5mp ang camera pero nindut gihapon ug quality. Wala ko ganahi sa camera gigamit sa cherry mobile ug star mobile, ako mangud gi compare personally...
    I have to agree... the Photos taken by the A919 is way way better than that of any cherry mobile or star mobile smartphone..

A919 na jud tingale ako paliton. Kita man jud ko sa TITAN personal murag layo ra man ayo, den sa mga reviews kay way better ang A919 compare sa TITAN lamang lang sa battery ang TITAN the rest kay A919 na..

Quote Originally Posted by genjoy View Post
    A919 na jud tingale ako paliton. Kita man jud ko sa TITAN personal murag layo ra man ayo, den sa mga reviews kay way better ang A919 compare sa TITAN lamang lang sa battery ang TITAN the rest kay A919 na..
    Mas arang-arang ang camera sa Titan compared sa Star mobile astra...

Salamat sa great review, TS!

Naa kuy officemate nga ni palit lang ani kay nka basa siya sa imong review. Right now, akong phone kay HTC One X, nya maka ingon ko nga impressive na ang nabuhat sa MyPhone considering its price.

Specs wise and functionality - nakakita ko nga it's fast enough to catch up with the apps, for girls, responsive na siya for all the social media apps. Also di sad ka mahadlok ug suway sa mga apps like Go Launcher Ex or Go SMS Pro.

Hardware - It's on Ice Cream Sandwich! Whatuuuppp!

Design - it has a bigger screen than most smartphones! (except the Galaxy Notes kay big leagues naman to sila. hehe) Pero good na iyang quality. Lig-on ang feeling sa phone. Altho murag parihas lang kaayo siya ug nawng sa Samsung S3

Price - what a steal at P7,999! nindot pang regalo or pwede i-apil as christmas gift sa mga loved ones. hehe

Salamat sa pag share sa kaning product.

Quote Originally Posted by curbz_canete View Post
    Hi all,

Just got my hand on the mew and highly aticipated smartphone from local manufacturer MyPhone the Phablet A919 Dous. hands-on its a great phone is has great specs and is currently MyPhone's Flag ship Smartphone.

SPECS:
    DISPLAY - 480 x 854 pixels, 5.0 inches (~196 ppi pixel density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
    MEMORY - 4 GB internal storage, microSD slot, up to 32 GB and 512 MB RAM
    CONNECTIVITY - 3G HSDPA; GPRS; EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP; microUSB
    CAMERA - 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash 720p@30fps video recording AND Secondary - VGA
    PROCESSOR - Dual Core 1 GHz MediaTek MT6577 processor
    GPU - PowerVR SGX531 GPU GPU
    OS - Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

PROS:
    Screen Size - (if your in to phablets) with 5 point multi-touch
    Camera - very good auto-focus system and fairly decent pictures
    Processor - Dual Core 1 GHz MediaTek MT6577 processor
    OS - ICS V4.0.4
    Design

CONS:
    Memory RAM- 512MB not enough
    Memory ROM - 4GB user usable (i'll explain later)
    Battery Life - only 5 hours
    Price - Start of at PHP7,999 and on Jan 1,2013 the regular price is PHP9,499

Great Specs Right?? Ive used this phone for a few days now and realized something... NO ITS NOT A GREAT PHONE... Honestly your better of with the CHERRY MOBILE TITAN. WHY?

Going back to the ROM 4GB Internal memory sound great... not bad at all... then suddenly you see insufficient memory?? in a nutshell because of the apps preinstalled in there you will only be able to use 1GB for that initial 4GB... well no problem lets install App2SD to move the apps... then again realize that you cant move the apps... ironic huh..

VERDICT:
    Good Phone.. not Great... if your not big on games and massively installing apps then this would be a great buy for you otherwise get yourself a CM:Titan...

NOTE: MyPhone stated that this phone is not a re-branded MicroMax, however they have a similar manufacturer... Hmmm..

Quote Originally Posted by curbz_canete View Post
    Of course nag una ako reviw sa titan... Kay una man ug release... I dont get these phones to use but only to review... Call it a hobby...right now im using cm flare which will again be replaced maybe tonight.... I didnt review flare since there was no point... Im also not a big fan of it...Next on my list is LG Vu
    mayu unta i-review sad nimo ang cm flare boss ky daghan bya mi nag atang ane...many thanks!

The "Default" configuration or I may say Tweaking of Starmobile Astra's Camera performance is underexposed or deducted exposure compensation in low light condition unlike with Myphone's. Try shooting Astra's in daylight, you can see it has good image quality. If you want to really compare the cameras, try shooting in an environment where ambient light is enough or bright; There you can conclude how their camera performs. Anyway, they're basically same technology used, its all in the "factory tweak/pre-configuration" affects their outputs. Nevertheless, I find Myphone's, CherryMobile's, and Cloudfone's camera performances have good factory-defined settings.

hmmmmmmmm
    i got my A919 on Nov 24
    and so far my camera gives out washed out results
    and seems so hyper sensitive to light
    pics get blurry
    medyo laggy gammy ang cam

tell me daw what are your settings
    mine is on all auto

@nathanjohn: Always remember to wipe very cleanly the camera lens. The better the camera, the more sensitive it is to sweaty hands. I don't have any of those phones but I do have an 8mp huawei honor. Dako kaayo difference if very clean ang lens sa camera especially nga always exposed. Tested a919 in a store recently. In the pics, the fluorescent lights kay naa grabe glare because of the sweat in the lens. when i wiped it clean, I was impressed with the a919 shots.

Suya gyud ko sa Ice Cream Sandwhich kay nindot kaayo ug pics and vids.

sample lingaw-lingaw vid:
    KAON-KAON
    Last edited by trashcan; 12-07-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Had bad experience with Cherry (from phone to tabs).. so im trying my phone. i tweak my A 919 with GO aps from launcher to SMS., and so far i like it still have to check if it can load SL online for 3d and other 3d stuff, except sims i guess.

other rpg 2d games works fine.

having 1 gig ram would really be great, but for that price, i think ok na ang a919 for average users.

having problems with my A919
    im losing my apps
    they just disappeared or whats left is just the shortcuts
    and I get prompted that app is not installed
    or I get the prompt that the app has stopped

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast