Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Proven jud ? Maygani as a shooter dili STUD .

Anyways ... up for him .
    If you want to prove it, just text him...and if you have nothing good to comment, never comment..
    anyway thanks for the up........

was able to talk to him...might visit their place in Consolacion to check out their facilities, too....
    it's kinda pricey though but we'll see...it might also be worth it.

thanks TS!

Quote Originally Posted by chenegel View Post
    If you want to prove it, just text him...and if you have nothing good to comment, never comment..
    anyway thanks for the up........
    If I want to prove it I texted him ?

Did you even bother to read in between lines na unsay gi state nako ?

Dong aron ka masayod , walay SHOOTER na proven , naay STUD na proven . Kasabot na ka ? Never comment ka diyan basin ikaw na di na maka comment unya bataa ka .

Gi point nako unsay sayop sa post nimo .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    If I want to prove it I texted him ?

Did you even bother to read in between lines na unsay gi state nako ?

Dong aron ka masayod , walay SHOOTER na proven , naay STUD na proven . Kasabot na ka ? Never comment ka diyan basin ikaw na di na maka comment unya bataa ka .

Gi point nako unsay sayop sa post nimo .
    o, kasabot ko, bai. but before saying things mao ni ako gi post. "PROVEN SHOOTER, TRAINER AND DOG
    HANDLER" KASABOT KO BAI, nga wala ug proven na shooter naa STUD. but dd you really understand what i am trying to saY? there's the word trainor and handler.so the word PROVEN DO NOT ONLY APPLY TO THE WORD NGA "SHOOTER".But i dont think there's no need for me to explain. i'll return to you what you said "JUST READ BETWEEN THE LINES." you can say anything you want but this will be the last time i will answer what you are saying. You dont know me nor I know you. You can say anything you want because you are entitled to that.

Quote Originally Posted by chenegel View Post
    o, kasabot ko, bai. but before saying things mao ni ako gi post. "PROVEN SHOOTER, TRAINER AND DOG
    HANDLER" KASABOT KO BAI, nga wala ug proven na shooter naa STUD. but dd you really understand what i am trying to saY? there's the word trainor and handler.so the word PROVEN DO NOT ONLY APPLY TO THE WORD NGA "SHOOTER".But i dont think there's no need for me to explain. i'll return to you what you said "JUST READ BETWEEN THE LINES." you can say anything you want but this will be the last time i will answer what you are saying. You dont know me nor I know you. You can say anything you want because you are entitled to that.
    Dong , mo lusot pa jud ka oi pastilan ka .

Even when you say he has 20 years of experience under his belt as a TRAINER nor a HANDLER , using the word PROVEN is in a very wrong CONTEXT much more gi relate pa nimo sa SHOOTER pa jud .

I up na lang na ang PROVEN SHOOTER , TRAINER and HANDLER nimo aron ma advertise siya , but I want you remember this , walay PROVEN na SHOOTER maski ang gi refer pa nimo kay as a TRAINER and a HANDLER .

Beh mangutana ko nimo kung maka lusot pa ba ka , unsay basis nimo ngano naka ingon man ka na PROVEN siya ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

relax lang mga broder...........................

Up Ko aNi.......
    NiNdOt Ni i.SuBsCriBed....

stop that na mga bro

its a very very very small thing ra gyud.. nya na mag lalis kung between life or death ..

anyway, ni txt ko sa number .. waiting for reply kay basin pwedi sya ugma....

God bless

Default Re: Shooter,trainer & proven dog handler

up for this thread ngita sad ko trainer para sa ako jet black gsd..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12