Page 2 of 3236 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

apil ko ninyo beh....hehehe....ako kay maki tsismis ra pud ko sa financemanila.net....

There are several online brokers.
    I am using FirstMetroSec.

I do not know which online broker offer better service.
    There are lots of sites that discuss about the stock.
    But they are not a guarantee only their opinion
    It is up to you to decide.

Naa pud diay ngari na site ang uban pa na list sa mga online brokers sa Philippines.
    List of online stock brokers in the Philippines : PinoyMoneyTalk.com – Make Money Online, Stocks, Forex, Mutual Funds Philippines

Trader'sPizza and Finance Manila are two good online forums about the stock market.
    In fact I am also a member of those forums.

Pero I was thinking mas maayo pud siguro if naa pud ta atoa where we can discuss and share pud our analysis sa market. Usually man gud those forums ang mga member na most active kay mga taga manila.

Regarding trading the market there are a lot of resources online where we can learn a lot and not only sa forums.

Mao ni isa ka site na akoa gi studyhan kato time na I was just starting sa koa trading.
    Swing Trading Guide | Learn How to Trade Stocks Like a Pro!

To: vondave

Nice blog you have in there.. Gi add na pud tika sa koa blog..
    By the way, I'm a swing trader and I only trade the stocks which are currently outperforming the overall market. Pure technical ra koa gamit and seldom ra ko mag use sa fundamentals. Usually gamit ra ko fundamentals to check the upside potential sa isa ka stock. Price action oriented tanan koa trades.

Default How A College Dropout Became A Mega-Millionaire

“I don’t come from a rich family,” Edward said.
    I blinked hard. “For a moment there, I thought you were related to the Taipans. Sorry to say this, but you look rich.”
    “Not at all,” he said, “My parents are very simple people. My mother was a school teacher and my father was an ordinary door-to-door salesman. That’s why I believe that anyone can succeed in life.”
    That day, I was having lunch with the Chairman of the Board of a few mega-companies. (I never knew that this was going to be the first of many, many lunches with Mr. Edward Lee. He has now become one of my best business and life mentors.)
    “I was a bad student too,” Edward said.
    “No Harvard under your belt?” I asked.
    “Bo, I was a failing student all my life! People called me dumb. In fact, I never finished college.”
    No college degree?
    At that moment, a nice waiter came to our table.
    Suddenly, it occurred to me that the young chap serving my dish probably had a college degree! (We were eating in a really expensive restaurant.)
    And here I was, seated in front of a man who had no college degree, yet was now a billionaire.
    Why? What happened?
    I couldn’t wait to find out…

One of the Secret Ingredients of Success
    “Do you know how bad a student I was, Bo?”
    “Really bad?” I asked.
    “In Grade School, I was an overweight kid who always slept at the back of the class,” he said. “Because my mother was a teacher in that same school, she would silently enter the room and wake me up. Being stout, I’d sweat a lot. She’d pull me out of the classroom, wipe my back, and change my shirt. She’d then tell me to return to class. And yes, I’d go back, sit on my chair, and sleep again.”
    We both laughed. “You loved sleeping.”
    “I was so lazy. And I just didn’t like school. That’s why I failed most of my subjects. All the way to High School. The only reason why I never repeated a year was because of my mother. As I told you, she was a teacher in the school.”
    “Must have been very difficult for your parents.”
    “I gave them hell. I caused them so much heartache. They’d cry and cry and cry in front of me, saying, ‘Edward, we know you’re not dumb!’”
    “They never condemned you,” I said.
    “Never. Not once did they say, ‘You’re stupid,’ or ‘You’re hopeless.’ Instead, all I saw were their tears and their unconditional love for me.”
    “Wow.”
    Edward continued. “So if you ask me today, ‘What was the most important ingredient for your success?’ I would have to answer, “I am who I am today because of the unconditional love of my parents.”
    “Beautiful. And did you at least try to go to college?”
    “Yes. My parents insisted. But I failed there too. I cut classes and played bowling instead. By age 20, I dropped out.”
    “And then what happened?”
    “That was when I started investing in the stock market.”
    “Huh?”

God Moves His Hand
    “One day, while playing bowling, I met another bowler. I was shocked to learn that he was one of my college professors! As the days went by, we became fast friends. And he was the one who taught me how to invest in the stock market.”
    “So that’s what happened. You were 18?”
    “Yes. On that day, I believe that God intervened in my life.”
    “Wow.”
    “By the way, after 36 years, that professor is still my friend today. He now sits in the Board of Directors in one of my companies.”
    “Fantastic. And you never left the Stock Market ever since?”
    “Been there for 36 years. That’s how I created my wealth, Bo.”
    “Edward, here’s my big question for you. Can anyone create his wealth in the Stock Market?”
    “If you can save P5000 a month, yes you can.”
    “P5000 a month?”
    “That’s right.”
    I frowned, “But Edward, isn’t the Stock Market dangerous?” (At that point, I have not yet gotten into the Stock Market.) “So many people say that they lost a lot of money in the Stock Market. I know some who curse the day they got into it.”

Are You An Investor or Trader?
    Edward chuckled. “Bo, there are two kinds of people who get into the Stock Market. There’s what you call Investors and there’s what you call Traders. Investors hold their stock positions longer with the view the company’s growth will eventually carry the price. Traders take a short-term view trying to make the most out of market swings. Trading therefore is much more difficult and more prone to risk…”
    “We shouldn’t trade then?” I asked.
    “Don’t get me wrong,” he said. “If you know how to trade, you’ll earn much more. And yes, I can teach you to be a good Trader. But it requires time and experience to be a good one. But because you don’t have time…”
    “Hmm, you know my schedule!” I laughed.
    “Because you’re always busy preaching and doing your ministry, I’d rather that you be an Investor. It’s a no-brainer. I believe anyone can be an Investor in the Stock Market. And you’ll earn millions over time.”
    “So when you’re an Investor, you don’t sell?”
    “You do sell, but only after ten or twenty years.”
    “And my P5000 a month will grow substantially and possibly make me a millionaire someday?
    “Over time,” he smiled.
    I was dumbfounded. “You seem so sure, Edward. Doesn’t the Stock Market go into dips, crashes, and recessions? Won’t I lose my money when these happens?”
    “It is possible for your investment to lose some value temporarily, but if you hold and ride the lows out, and keep on investing your P5000 every month while it’s low, soon, the market will go up again. Most stock markets, if not all, climb higher over time. It’s all a cycle.”
    “How could I buy when everything is crashing?”
    “That, in fact, is the best time to buy as you attempt to pick up good companies at fire sale prices.”
    “Last question, Edward. How will I know what is a good company to buy? What if I buy a lemon that will go bankrupt next week?”
    “You only buy shares of great companies that will keep growing for the next 10 years or more.”
    “How will I know if a company will do that?”
    “I can tell you their names now,” he winked. “We’ve got an army of analysts who don’t do anything else but study all the companies in the Philippine Stock Exchange.”
    “Hey, that’s great. Okay, last, last question. When can I start?”
    “Today if you want. Everything is online now.”

Making Millions At P5000 A Month
    That conversation happened two years ago.
    That was when I began to invest in the Stock Market.
    And for two years now, Edward has mentored me in business and life.
    And obviously, he has guided me in my Stock investments.
    Today, I’m actually thrilled when the Stock Market is down (like now!). That means I can get richer. Because the little money I invest each month can buy more shares—which will multiply faster when the Stock Market cycles up again.
    By the way, if you want to start investing in the Stock Market and don’t know how, Edward’s company, CitisecOnline, has a fantastic program called Easy Investment Program, exactly the way I described above. If you want to know more about this excellent program, log on now at www.citiseconline.com/eip

May your dreams come true,
    Bo Sanchez

PS. Not living in Manila? I can still guide you in your financial life wherever you live—here or abroad. How? Join my TrulyRichClub now. Once you become a Gold Member, you’ll receive my twice-a-month Audio PowerTalks, my weekly WealthStrategies newsletter, and a collection of my Ebooks brimming with practical wisdom. Including my powerful Ebook, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market… And Why You Should Too! You’ll also receive my monthly Stocks Update newsletterto guide you in how to create your multi-million Retirement Fund in Stocks. Personally, I believe now is the best time to get into Stock Market. Don’t wait. Seize the opportunity. For more details, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

Default How To Be A Billionaire

One day, a man got lost walking in the desert. The next day, he was still lost.
    After two days under the scorching sun, he was very thirsty.
    All of a sudden, he saw a little wooden shed.
    He ran to it, thinking of only one thing—Water!
    When he arrived there, he saw an old, rusty water pump sticking from the ground. He gripped the handle and began pumping like a mad man.
    But nothing came out.
    Disappointed, he stepped back how to make it work.
    Looking around, he saw a jug covered with dust.
    When he grabbed it, he saw a piece of paper stuck on it. The message read, “Open this jug and you’ll find water. Don’t drink it. Pour it instead on the pump. And you’ll have all the water you want.”
    He popped the cork.
    True enough, the jug was filled with water. Lovely, thirst-quenching, water.
    Now imagine you’re that thirsty man.
    For two whole days, you haven’t drunk water. Your mouth is so dry, your tongue is sticking to the roof of your mouth. You’re literally dying of thirst. And you’re now holding a jug full of water. But the message says that you should throw it away!
    For a moment, your heart is torn.
    What if the message was a joke? A cruel prank? What if you poured the water on that rusty pump and nothing happened?
    But the man in our story chose to take the risk.
    He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and poured the water.
    He held the handle and pumped like crazy.
    A few seconds later, torrents of water gushed out. Indeed, he had more water than he could ever need!
    He drank to his heart content. He also found water containers to bring with him in his journey and filled them up to the brim.
    But before leaving the place, he filled the jug with water.
    And underneath the sign attached to it, he scribbled, “I tried it. Believe me, it works.”

You Have A Choice:
    Drink Now Or Drink Forever

This is a great picture of why people are poor.
    The money that you hold now, no matter how small, is like that jug of water. And you always have a choice: You can drink now or you can drink forever. You can have money now or have money forever.
    How? By investing.
    A lot of people don’t invest.
    They spend whatever they have.
    I’ve met people who earn P10T a month or 50T a month or P500T a month—and they spend everything. (Yes, I’ve met a lot of high-income poor people!) That’s why their money pump remains dry. And they’ll remain poor forever. It really doesn’t matter how much people earn. What matters is how much they invest.
    Investment is a crazy decision.
    It’s as crazy as pouring that last jug of water into the pump.
    Friend, you have money now.
    It may be small but you have it.
    And you’re standing in front of a money pump.
    Actually, three money pumps:
    · Business: Traditional, Franchise, Networking, etc.
    · Property: Rental Property, Buy and Sell, etc.
    · Paper: Bonds, Mutual Funds, Stock Market, etc.
    But today, I’d like to focus on the “Paper” money pump.
    Not everyone can start a business right away.
    Not everyone can buy a property right away.
    But almost everyone can invest in Paper Assets.
    Friend, you have a choice.
    Will you simply consume your little money?
    Or will you pour it into the money pump—so that it produces more money for you?
    I call this sowing in time of famine.

Don’t Wait For Better Times
    Before You Invest
    In the Bible, Isaac sowed in time of famine.
    Crazy, right?
    Shouldn’t you keep whatever seeds you have to eat?
    But because he did that, the Bible says, that year he harvested a hundred times as much as he had sown, because the Lord blessed him. He continued to prosper and became a very rich man.
    Wow.
    If you want to be rich, you need to sow in time of famine too.
    When you have very little money, that’s the time to invest.
    Here’s a promise: The seeds that you sow in time of famine will give you your greatest harvest too.
    Do you want to prosper?
    Here’s a Bible passage that will tell you how.

Invest When Your Money Is Small
    Proverbs 21:20 says, The wise man saves for the future but the foolish man spends whatever he gets.
    Are you wise?
    Let me tell you the story of Jack and Jill.
    Jack and Jill went up the hill to get a pail of water.
    Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after. And the people who saw the horrific accident, they sang and clapped their hands, “Lalalalalala…” (Our nursery rhymes are very strange.)
    If all this time, you’ve always been wondering what happened to Jack and Jill after their fall, now you’ll now.
    Jack had brain surgery and he recovered.
    But he had no health insurance—and his high medical expenses made Jack’s family very poor. This experience changed his life. The emotional pain created an inner resolve in him.
    Jack told himself, “When I grow up, I’ll never be poor!”
    At age 15, he started a small business.
    Everyday, he sold peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to his classmates. Every month, he earned P2500, which he invested in the Stock Market. His uncle advised him to buy the stocks of strong, solid, great companies. For the next 5 years, he was faithful with his investments.
    When he reached 20 years old, he volunteered in Anawim, a ministry for the poorest of the poor. He received only a small allowance and didn’t have any savings. From then on, he couldn’t add to his investments anymore.

Jill Saved At Age 27
    Jill had a different life story.
    The fall from the hill didn’t affect her too much.
    No traumas. Except for a few scratches, she was okay.
    She lived a happy-go-lucky life and didn’t save at all.
    She worked as a mountain climbing instructor. So her fall from the hill affected her after all, at least subconsciously. She made it her lifelong goal to prevent people from falling.
    But she lived like everyone else—spending her salary on “stuff”. Nothing was left at the end of the month.
    But when she was 27 years old, Jack called up Jill and invited her again to “Go to a prayer gathering called the Feast.” There, she heard a handsome preacher say that it’s okay to be rich if your heart is in the right place.
    That experience changed her life.
    At 27 years old, she began to save P2500 a month. And like Jack, she also invested it in the Stock Market—the same strong, solid, great companies that Jack invested in.
    She was so faithful to her investments, she didn’t stop until she reached 65 years old.

Happy Retirement
    One day, when they were both 65 years old, Jack and Jill had lunch together after the Feast.
    While waiting for their dessert, Jack said, “My service in Anawim is so happy and fulfilling. But I guess at my age, I think I’m ready to retire.”
    Jill said, “Me too. At 65, it’s getting a bit difficult to climb mountains.”
    That was when Jack touched her hand said, “Jill, remember that day we went up the hill to fetch a pail of water?”
    “Yes,” Jill said. “You fell down and broke your crown and I came tumbling after. How can I forget?”
    “Do you know why I fell?”
    “Why?”
    “Instead of looking at where I was going, I kept looking at you. I had a big crush on you.”
    Jill blushed. “You did? Jack, I had a big crush on you too!”
    For a few minutes, both of them couldn’t stop laughing.

Jack Pops The Question
    That was when Jack looked at Jill and said, “I’m 65 years old. I don’t have much time left.” He knelt on the floor, held her hand, and asked, “Jill, will you marry me?”
    Tears filled her eyes, and she said, “Yes!”
    After a few hours of celebrating their old new love, they sat down to discuss their finances.
    “How much money did you invest?” Jill asked.
    Jack said, “That was a long time ago. For 5 years, from age 15 to 20, I invested a total of P150,000.”
    “That small?” Jill looked at him with pity. She said, “For 38 years, from age 27 to 65, I invested a total of P1.17M.”
    “Wow,” gushed Jack. “I’m marrying a rich woman.”
    “I’ll take care of you,” she squeezed his hand. “But I wonder how much money we have?”
    “Let’s take a look.”
    Both of them called up their Stock Broker.
    Both were totally shocked…

For Those Who Like To Look At Tables
    Here’s what happened…
    Jack Jill
    15 30,000 0
    16 30,000 0
    17 30,000 0
    18 30,000 0
    19 30,000 0
    20 30,000 0
    21 0 0
    22 0 0
    23 0 0
    25 0 0
    26 0 0
    27 0 30,000
    28 0 30,000
    29 0 30,000
    30 0 30,000
    31 0 30,000
    32 0 30,000
    33 0 30,000
    34 0 30,000
    35 0 30,000
    36 0 30,000
    38 0 30,000
    39 0 30,000
    40 0 30,000
    41 0 30,000
    42 0 30,000
    43 0 30,000
    44 0 30,000
    45 0 30,000
    46 0 30,000
    47 0 30,000
    48 0 30,000
    49 0 30,000
    50 0 30,000
    51 0 30,000
    52 0 30,000
    53 0 30,000
    54 0 30,000
    56 0 30,000
    57 0 30,000
    58 0 30,000
    59 0 30,000
    60 0 30,000
    61 0 30,000
    62 0 30,000
    63 0 30,000
    64 0 30,000
    65 0 30,000

Total Amount Investment:
    Jill: P1.17Million
    Jack: P150T

Total Retirement Money if it Grew at 20% A Year
    Jill: P220M
    Jack: P1 Billion

Jill Is A Multi-Millionaire;
    Jack Is A Billionaire

If Jack grew his money at 20% a year by investing in great, solid companies through the Stock Market, he’s now a billionaire.
    He did that by investing P150T some 45+ years ago.
    Jill, because she invested late by 12 years, even if she invested a much bigger amount, P1.17M, has P220M “only”.
    Are you 50 or below? You can retire with a few millions.
    Are you 40 or below? You can retire with tens of millions.
    Are you 30 or below? You can retire with hundreds of millions.
    Are you 15 or below? You can retire with a billion.
    How?
    Sow in time of famine.
    Don’t wait for better times before you invest.
    Don’t wait when you have excess money.
    Invest now while your money is small.
    Because your greatest ally is time.

The Two Ways To Invest In The Stock Market
    How do you invest in the Stock Market?
    You can do so Directly and Indirectly
    You can invest indirectly through a Mutual Fund Company.
    There are many great ones around.
    On average, you’ll earn 12% or more.
    The key is to do this long term. That means for ten years or more, invest every month a small amount of money.
    Or you can invest in the Stock Market directly.
    If you put small amounts of money every month, buying stocks of great, solid companies (no penny stocks, please!), you can grow at 20% on average every year over the long-term. Again, only if you do this for ten years or more. Disregard the lows, the crisis, the recessions. Just keep investing when others are panicking. Sow in time of famine!
    Some people will tell me 20% is an unrealistic number.
    Not true. It’s really quite simple. In plain English, I teach people how to do it my TrulyRichClub. (More on this later.)
    But the key is discipline.
    You have to be consistent in investing every month your small amount of money.
    How small?
    My house helpers invest in the Stock Market already.
    That’s how small.
    A True Story

My three house helpers now partly own Ayala Land and Manila Water Co. Because they invest in the Stock Market.
    How did they do it?
    They changed their mindset.
    They now have a goal: To retire with P5 Million in 20 years.
    And I taught them a very simple system.
    Each week, I meet my driver and my three helpers for prayer, sharing, and bible study. In these meetings, I coach them spiritually and financially.
    For years, I noticed that nothing is left in their salaries. All their money goes to their families back home.
    So I taught them a very simple system that changed their lives. If they can do it, you can do it too.
    I discussed this system fully in my Ebook, My Maids Invest In The Stock Market… And Why You Should Too!
    If you’re a TrulyRichClub member, you already received this.
    Every month, I also send to my TrulyRichClub members a Stocks Update. Through it, I tell them what Stocks to buy, when to buy them, and when to sell them. To join, simply log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.
    Warning: There are many scams out there that lure ignorant people from their hard-earned money and run away. Please be careful. If you have any questions, I’ve provided email addresses below for you to email.
    Are you ready to change your financial life?
    Let me end by giving you step-by-step instructions on what to do next…

Instructions:
    Step 1: Invest 30% of your Income, Live on 70%

Why 30%?
    First, invest 10% in the Kingdom of God. This is your investment for eternity. Tithing is your greatest investment. You tithe to the spiritual family that nourishes your soul.
    Second, invest 20% into your Retirement Fund. For most, it’ll be in Mutual Funds or the Stock Market. For a few others, it’ll be in business and properties.
    And then live on 70% of your income. Simplify!

Step 2: Invest First Before Spending

That’s why the Bible says to give Him the “first fruits”.
    When your receive your salary, set aside your 30% right away. Don’t spend first and then invest what’s left. From experience, nothing will be left.

Step 3: Choose Between Mutual Funds or Stock Market
    If you have fifty million or more, and if you’re sixty plus years old, I’ll point you to Bonds and even Banks to keep your money.
    But for the rest of us, choose between Mutual Funds or the Stock Market to invest your long-term savings. By long-term, I mean 10 years or more. Each month, you add. But you don’t subtract. Call it your Retirement Fund to brainwash your mind that you won’t touch it.
    What’s the difference between Mutual Funds and the Stock Market? In Mutual Funds, you pay a company to manage your funds. Like Philequity or Prudential Optima or ATR Kim Eng and Sunlife Financials or Philam Asset Management… For a small management fee, they take care of your investments. Many insurance companies also combine insurance products with investments, and you can look at those too.
    But if you invest in the Stock Market directly, you manage it yourself. Obviously, you earn more if you learn to invest well.
    And yes, you can also do both.
    To avoid confusion (and to avoid scams), I’ve written down some resources for you to call or email below.

Mutual Fund Resources
    If you like to invest in Mutual Funds, you can email my friends Lyndon Malanog and Fely Santiago. They’ll be happy to assist you. You can email Fely at fely.santiago@gmail.com or Lyndon at lyndonmalanog@yahoo.com now. They can also help you grow in your financial journey by giving you more opportunities to learn.

Stock Market Resources
    If you’re interested in investing in the Stock Market directly, you can log on at www.citiseconline.com and attend their seminars. Or call them up at Tel. 6333777. For more information, you can also email helpdesk@citiseconline.com.
    If you want my personal guidance on investing in Stocks, join my private group called TrulyRichClub. Each month, I email you a Stocks Update, giving you in plain English (no financial jargon) how to grow your Stocks investments. I tell you what Stocks to buy, when to buy them, and when to sell. Our long-term goal is 20% growth or more every year. To join, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

Do It Now
    Last week, a 5-year old little girl came up to me and showed me her prayer card. She wrote, “I want to earn P1 Billion.”
    If you showed that card to another Preacher, he would have patted the child on the head and say, “Be realistic. Aim for a lower number.”
    Worse, another preacher would have said, “Little child, don’t dream of becoming rich. Stay poor and God will be pleased.”
    You know what I told her? I told her, “Your dream will come true.”
    I don’t only say that with faith.
    Because today, I taught you how to express that faith through works.
    Sometimes, people blame God for being poor.
    Sometimes, they say that to be poor is their fate.
    Some people even think God wants them to be poor to learn humility and total dependence on Him.
    That’s all rubbish.
    Because God has placed abundance in your finger tips.
    God has given all that you need to prosper.
    If you’re young, you can become a billionaire.
    If you’re not so young, you can still become a multi-millionaire.
    Today is the day that your life can change.
    Make a decision that enough is enough.
    I repeat: Don’t wait for better times before you invest.
    The best time to invest is when your money is small.
    That 5-year old girl has to invest now.
    Grow your money.
    Start investing.
    Bo Sanchez

PS. Avoid Confusion. Get guidance. Join my TrulyRichClub. Every month, receive my WealthStrategies Newsletter, my PowerTalks, my Stocks Update every month. Immediately, you’ll also receive my Ebook, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market… And Why You Should Too! To join, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now!

Default The Secret of Retiring Rich:“Money Cost Averaging”

Sorry, no 9-page article for you today. (Thank God.)
    Instead, I just want to give you a little follow-up on how to create your own multi-million Retirement Fund.
    Let me tell you a story.
    Last week, I talked to my 80+ employees.
    From managers to janitors.
    I loved it.
    Because I don’t see them often.
    You see, I’m a lazy boss. More importantly, I also have a fantastic team of leaders in the office. So I get out of their way as much as I can.
    Obviously, my staff was wondering why I was meeting them.
    I took the microphone and announced, “I’m here to make sure that when you retire, you retire as multi-millionaires.”
    You should have seen their faces. Some were probably thinking if someone spiked my breakfast with shabu.
    For the whole morning, I taught them how to invest in the Stock Market.
    Janitors. Messengers. Clerks. Managers. Everyone.
    Basically, I shared the stuff I wrote to you last week, “How To Be A Billionaire” and my Ebook, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market…And Why You Should Too! (Note: I give this away to my TrulyRichClub members.)
    But yesterday, I also was able to answer their questions.
    I’m sharing some of my answers to you below.
    Because they might be your questions too.
    If you haven’t read my article yet, How To Be A Billionaire, better start with that first. Click here to go to How To Be A Billionaire
    Now for those great questions they gave me…

Question: “My father lost money in the Stocks. How can I be sure I won’t lose my money too?”
    Bo: Your father is normal. Statistics say that 85% of people lose their money in the Stock Market. Because they were trading. Most likely, your father was trading. But today, I’m not talking about trading the Stock Market. Trading means buying and selling stocks constantly, trying to “time” the market. That should be left to experts. I’m talking about long-term investing. Ten or twenty years. This is the right away of investing, and I’ll teach you how to do that.

Question: “Will my Stocks grow at 20% every year?”
    Bo: No, it won’t. For example: One year, your investments will fall by 20%. The following year, it will rise by 30%. The next year, it falls by 10%. And so on. It’ll be a roller-coaster ride. But if you put tiny amounts of money every month over a ten or twenty year period, the average growth will most likely be 20% per year IF—and that’s a big IF—you follow the simple money-cost-averaging strategy I’ll teach you.

Question: “Is that realistic? 20% average growth?”
    Bo: Stock Market Analysts didn’t pull this figure out of thin air. They base this projected growth on past history. They backtracked 20 years ago. This is what they found out: If a person invested small amounts of money every month in top-notch, solid, great companies, the average yearly growth was 20%. That’s the power of money-cost-averaging.

Question: “What is money-cost-averaging again?”
    Bo: Investing small amounts of money each month over a period of ten to twenty years. Only in great companies. Money-cost-averaging is the secret of the wealthy.

Question: “You tell me to invest in great companies. But I’m not an expert. I don’t know if a company is great or not.”
    Bo: I’ll tell you what these great companies are. In fact, I already wrote a list of these companies in my Ebook, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market… And Why You Should Too! Stock Market Analysts study all the companies in the Stock Market. That’s all they do the whole day. I simply pass this information to you.

Question: “But don’t great companies also go bankrupt?”
    Bo: Some of them do. But that’s why analysts watch these companies like a hawk. If you’re a member of my TrulyRichClub, I’ll send you my monthly Stocks Update. Through my newsletter, I’ll warn you if you need to stop investing in a particular company, sell your shares there, and invest in another company.

A Company Of Multi-Millionaires
    After my talk, it was pretty noisy.
    Everyone was talking, asking questions, and filling out application forms.
    My 80+ employees were filling out their Citiseconline application forms, asking help from one another. (Note: Citiseconline is our preferred online broker. They’re the best. They also have a “missionary” goal of helping “smaller” people learn to invest.)
    I also instructed Weng, my Chief Accountant, to offer the entire staff “automatic salary deduction” each month—so they won’t forget. This is voluntary of course. But many took the offer.
    I thank God I’m the boss. I can do things like this.
    I told them, “When you retire from this company, you’ll get the usual retirement pay employees get. But don’t depend on it. Because it’s very small. It won’t last. But if you invest the way I’m telling you to invest, you’re creating your very own Retirement Fund. Even if you just invest P2500 a month, you may end up having P5M in 20 years.”
    That day, my 80+ employees went back to their work happy. Very happy.
    Because they’re taking charge of their financial future.
    Now here’s my question: Are you?
    I pray so.

Bo Sanchez

PS. Not living in Manila? I can still guide you in your financial life wherever you live—here or abroad. How? Join my TrulyRichClub now. Once you become a Gold Member, you’ll receive my twice-a-month Audio PowerTalks, my weekly WealthStrategies newsletter, and a collection of my Ebooks brimming with practical wisdom. Including my powerful Ebook, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market… And Why You Should Too! You’ll also receive my monthly Stocks Update newsletterto guide you in how to create your multi-million Retirement Fund in Stocks. Personally, I believe now is the best time to get into Stock Market. Don’t wait. Seize the opportunity. For more details, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

Quote Originally Posted by epgarias View Post
    Naa pud diay ngari na site ang uban pa na list sa mga online brokers sa Philippines.
    List of online stock brokers in the Philippines : PinoyMoneyTalk.com – Make Money Online, Stocks, Forex, Mutual Funds Philippines

Trader'sPizza and Finance Manila are two good online forums about the stock market.
    In fact I am also a member of those forums.

Pero I was thinking mas maayo pud siguro if naa pud ta atoa where we can discuss and share pud our analysis sa market. Usually man gud those forums ang mga member na most active kay mga taga manila.

Regarding trading the market there are a lot of resources online where we can learn a lot and not only sa forums.

Mao ni isa ka site na akoa gi studyhan kato time na I was just starting sa koa trading.
    Swing Trading Guide | Learn How to Trade Stocks Like a Pro!

To: vondave

Nice blog you have in there.. Gi add na pud tika sa koa blog..
    By the way, I'm a swing trader and I only trade the stocks which are currently outperforming the overall market. Pure technical ra koa gamit and seldom ra ko mag use sa fundamentals. Usually gamit ra ko fundamentals to check the upside potential sa isa ka stock. Price action oriented tanan koa trades.

Hi, I'll study swing trading starting from the link you supplied thanks bai. I'll be coming back to you with questions for sure about how you are applying it.

Guys, lets keep this thread active for Cebu traders. I've always wanted to hook up with Cebu-based active stock traders for mutual support and continuous learning. We should also inspire each other with our milestones and achievements and share our tips and tricks.

Thanks all.

Magpadato na ta!!!!

Guys, my opinion on dollar-cost averaging. It works. I bought a book also about it called "Armchair Millionaire" and it presents a very convincing case. The logic and math behind it is very basic and almost too simple actually.

But although 20% average annual growth is great, I am aiming for higher. Dollar cost averaging works for passive investors -- those who don't want to actively manage their investments. I prefer to manage my portfolio directly. I get much higher numbers. Right now, I'm getting an average of 6% every month. If you compound 6%/mo for a year, you end up with 100% -- that means you've doubled your money after 12 months.

But please, a warning: before you decide to manage your investments actively, just remember that it is not for everyone. It takes a lot of time and patience to learn to be a successful trader. You must have a solid trading system. Fundamental or technical analysis helps you choose stocks and pick winners, but that alone won't get you rich.

You need proper money management. That's where a solid trading system comes in. It's all about keeping your risk against your rewards as a ratio that is biased in your favor all the time. You can only do that with discipline. Discipline gives you consistency. Consistency gives you long-term growth. Exactly what every investor needs. Remember, investing is a marathon.

Totally agreed about what vondave said about proper money management and a solid trading system.

Here is a very good resource/presentation about it:

"Watch these eye opening trading presentation and discover why you're losing huge money in the market."

This presentation introduces about three key components of any trading system and the top money management concepts that you must have to WIN in any market.

Trading Master Plan: Fail to Plan - Plan to Fail

Quote Originally Posted by jojo_mouth View Post
    bro,interested ko ani. naa ba mga seminars ani? parama enlighten gyud ta unsaun pag duwa ba.
    There is one group that I know which is offering a seminar on technical analysis.

Here is there website: http://www.absolutetraders.com
    To inquire about their seminars email: seminar@absolutetraders.com

I am not a member of this group. I learn everything simply by reading online articles and investing on ebooks to learn about trading the stockmarket. Also learn a lot from my experiences since I started trading the market. I build my own journal/log book to monitor my progress and I simply keep improving myself from my mistakes.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3236 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast