Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    Nope, never have. Mao man gani unta na akong plano sa una pero unsaon na in lab man, na minyo hinuon. I was actually more afraid of being trapped in a miserable marriage with a horrible, abusive husband than I was of becoming an old maid.
    you can say that again, too! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by angelcreu View Post
    pass ko ana na status ky i'm married na but i wud just lyk to share my opinion ky naa mn ko daghan friends na single pa.......
    well NO.d jud angay mahadlok mo as long as u trust God u're not alone n u'll never be,besides, f u have friends n u're living ur life sharing ur kindness to people many wud be running to offer their care for u wn u're old.the care that is more than u expect from a son or daughter.
    ingon btaw ako mama:'bsan usa pakadusina ang anak biyaan lng jud gihapon ta" (bec. we're from the bukid of argao n all of us 6 r now successful-thanks God!-n we're living not there sa bukid na.n fairness,no matter hw we try to convince them to live here,they just dont lyk the idea.)
    so being married n having sons or daughter does not give us the assurance that we'll have one of them physically beside us 24/7...yaya hinoon cguro...they'll hire to watch us,d ba?
    amen to that!

im single...NBSB...but i believe there's really in store for me...

dli ko mahadlok.......

hadlok man, pero if ur friends are still single as well ok ra siguro.

50-50..
    if i have everything i need and every one i love around me.. (except for a husband) then, that will do..
    Life's not just about getting married and having your own children and grandchildren..
    sometimes ur purpose on this life is giving someone his/her happiness =)

Blog Entries
    When I was in college already, I started to have this belief that a man or a husband does not complete a woman's life probably it's how I was brought up. I was taught not to depend too much on my future bf/husband so that I can easily pick up the pieces when things won't work out the way I wanted.

Right now, am working already, I still stand true to what I believed in years ago though we can never deny the fact that it gets lonely when you're unattached but hey, it's all a matter of how we see things... therefore, I am not afraid if I'd turn into an old maid
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

sometimes....I don't wanna grow old alone

dili ko mahadlok oi....if mao jud diay ang calling nako nga dalagang gulang...

i used to have this fear..kanang muguwang ba nga mag inusara lang ka..
    but now, dli na...

before nga wala pako naminyo i was 29 that time,i was desperate to find the right guy to settle down with kay mahadlok ko walay muguroy nko nga anak igkatiguwang nko! pero luckily nakaapas and found the most wonderful husband in the universe kasama na hard prayer kay Bro!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast