Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: JOB HUNTING IN DUBAI,U.A.E.

Dont have a mobile number yet.

@puzlia: send me your number if you have afterwards on my email jayson031981@yahoo.com, aron kitakits unya ta... importante nga daghan ta ug contact dri for future references..

Mura daghan ka ug raket Bai... mga sideline works? bitaw already PM you... pero puno na imo mailbox.

could you give us names of agencies that you could recommend? Could you find a job there if you are on a visit visa?

Yep, mao na halos mga tawo gibuhat ngari visit visa unya convert to working visa. Basta kugi lang jud ka pang apply. Wala ko kabalo agency Bai, pero try pangutana sa PESO daghan didto.

read ur info here.. parang naliwanag drin ako.. btw no dli sayon mangita wrk!
    amo silingan btw dri ning larga ned of may sa duabi visit visa sya.. hantod karon wa pa sya ka hanap wrk interview palang.. ana d i na visit visa tapos wrking permit na pag maka wrk kana...

interbyohon pa ba pg mag kuha visit visa?

ako nbal an na a agncy na naa sa cebu sure mn jud dw ni na agency try nyo lang ako plan palang mg pass!

- CDK International Manpower Services
    Unit 3,Galeria Fuente Bldg.,Gen. Maxilom Avenue,Cebu City.6000
    - tel# 0322563206

pls. call dw kung kinsa to interesado then pm me ha ky naa mn ko davao gud long distance au

naa dw na cla dubai!

@Puzlia and Optimus.. hi sa inyo 2 wat d i inyo mga wrk sa dubai and pano mo naka adto dha?

well thru agencies ra jud cya day... CDK is a very good agency as far as I know... dha man unta ko nga agency pro naka-una man ug offer ang other agency nako.. pro nindot na ang CDK.... legitimate unya dli sad dako mangayo ug placement... sulayi lang na cla...

ill try to inquire with them. thanx wid the info bro!

Accomodations here are very, very, very high-priced!! you guys are correct! I Concur!
    Picture this.. in 4 bedroom hall flat consist with 4 rooms right? well, try to figure it out!
    More than 25 people are residing YOU DO THE MATH! All im saying is the truth nothing more..
    I've been a transient here for almost 4 years now and the cost of living is extremely high
    only affluent people can live here blithely!!

Currently staying @ Sheikh Zayed Road but, accessible through Al Satwa..

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*

X'S: TAKE NOTE, noypi's in dubai .. inshalla! taxi fare's will rise next week instead of DHS 3.00
    now, it will whop to DHS 7.00 flag down..

SHUWADAAA!!

Â* Â*

IT'S BETTER TO WORK IN IRAQ THAN DUBAI

INSHA-ALLAH!!

hello guys,

I agree di gyud baya lalim mangita work sa Dubai but im sure depende sad na sa inyu experience and qualification, naa sad uban maswertehan like my friend na nakasulod dayun sa EK Airline Emirates cge man cguro na cla hiring but then i guess dagah sad kaayu wanting to get in there kay nindot cla privileges , my friend landed her EK job on her 2nd week of jobhunting in Dubai..she was one of the selected few who passed the intensive training as in grabe daw gyud..right now after 2years she has bought a Condo in Manila and is building her dream house in Leyte...Again to each his own...di man sad tanan ma swertehan but for her experience lang her brod was able to find a job after a month ( a work he really wants) and her sis did the same thing and get a good job in less than a month..meaning to say importante gyud if naa mo ma istayhan didto for free and ofcourse other than luck...you need handfull of GUTS, determination and a whole lot of real talent and skills to get you into the position you want and not just end up there doing something your not happy with...

Goodluck to all!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast