Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: What would you do if a woman approaches your husband and your even there?

noooh? baga xa ug nawong ang girl.. sakto ra jud to ang imong gibuhat.. unsa man pud reaction sa imo bana?

Default Re: What would you do if a woman approaches your husband and your even there?

bitaw dugay naman na sira ang makro or basin bag.ohay lang pud nag open ug balik.

you handled the situation pretty well madam hehe
    grabe na jd ang panahon ron aggressive na kaayu mga taw hehe

pokpok guro to.. laysho nga pokpok ba... pero if i were in your case, i'd probably do the same....

Gold digger cguro toh. Hehehehehe.

Naningning sa mga tao nga naay car. xD

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cobraKing View Post
    close nman ang makro mam..
    this happened 6-8 mos ago sir i just cant get over of that incident.murag taga recall nako naa pa gyod ang feeling nga disbelief nga naay babay mo flirt ug bana harap-harapan

ot:kanus-a nagclose and makro?naa pa man to last year pag last namo uli.wala na diay?gibalhin?

Only your husband knows the real score,,,,,but what have you observed from his reaction? did he explained something after that confrontation? maka sense baya ta if something fishy from his answers to your Q. Be watchful, coz they say wives are the last to know.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -==ahylingel==- View Post
    noooh? baga xa ug nawong ang girl.. sakto ra jud to ang imong gibuhat.. unsa man pud reaction sa imo bana?
    aw normal reaction god sa laki maam,modako ang atay!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfly View Post
    Only your husband knows the real score,,,,,but what have you observed from his reaction? did he explained something after that confrontation? maka sense baya ta if something fishy from his answers to your Q. Be watchful, coz they say wives are the last to know.
    he was stunned with her approach maam. duha meng na shock kay gatuo me nga promo girl pero sobra ra kaayo ka flirt si ms.promo girl.maka insulto lang gyod but i wasnt being mean to her.i asked her straight to the point kay basin gatuo sya di minyo pero obvious man minyo akong bana god kay naa god wedding ring.tawagay pa me ug hon. ambot ug unsay nakaon ato.tripping?

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    he was stunned with her approach maam. duha meng na shock kay gatuo me nga promo girl pero sobra ra kaayo ka flirt si ms.promo girl.maka insulto lang gyod but i wasnt being mean to her.i asked her straight to the point kay basin gatuo sya di minyo pero obvious man minyo akong bana god kay naa god wedding ring.tawagay pa me ug hon. ambot ug unsay nakaon ato.tripping?
    We all differ in sooo many ways, let us respect each ones opinion,,,,but If you will ask me on how I would react w/ that kind of situation like yours -
    I will secretly observe my husbands' behaviors/the twinkle in his eyes/smiles and voice while talking to that girl.... and at the same time interview the girl in a nice (civil) way for me to get the bottom of it, who knows her name,address and contact number might be of my advantage when my hubby will be acting differently one day?(God forbids)

OR could it be an old friend? a promo girl, a real estate/ Insurance agent wanting to explain something thats why spending time for a cup of tea is a must? etc.etc. We have what we call wife's intuition, yet I will not lower my price tag.

If non of the above, perhaps, na naghap lang to sya nga walay kauban your hubby,,,nangita gyud to sya ug encounter. hehe

Anyways, with or without wedding rings, these cheapy girls target are those older men na kay most likely stable naman gud - maka cater sa ilang mga needs and wants. Be extra cautious lang tang mga wify. (Smile)
    Last edited by Snowfly; 04-02-2011 at 03:31 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast