Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: This sounds Crazy, but im 20 and a grade 5 girl is in love with me..

Grabeha nas panahon karon uy, Grade 5 kibaw nag in.ana?

Default Re: This sounds Crazy, but im 20 and a grade 5 girl is in love with me..

kakuyaw ana if makahibaw ang parents.be careful

grabeha bataa! diin mn sad mo ngkaila ani nia TS?
    silingan mo? hmmm. you should talk to her and tell her in a brotherly way nga wala kai feelings nia
    but though, you could still be friends

Quote Originally Posted by starskypatrick View Post
    Nope! she really is serious gyud brad. I can sense it that she is so damn serious. and whenever she sees me, magpatagad gyud.. grabe!. im confused on what to do.. i hate breaking her sweet little heart >.< and dli siya ang type nga girl nga palaban.. she is very hin-hin.
    seriously, ana jd n ang mga bata... serious jd n cla, because they think n tinood n ilang gibati... tngali ikaw ra sd ang ma.shock after 20 years (or when she would look hot) n kataw.an k lng nya kay tgulang n k... hehehe

hehehe kuya ayaw nag undang kuyah...hehehe stupidity aside bro just treat her nice and talk to her just a big brother..tell her that she must finish her studies first and you are willing to wait para dli cya masakitan ug maningkamot sad cya ug school...that's great!

naajud mga bata nga ingon ana,kantigo na mag ibog2x...ingna nalang nga bata pa cya,nga wala kay feelings niya,..ayaw lng sad pasakiti..hehehe..basin muhelak unya,naah magkadayon unya mo in the near future..hehehe...bitaw,mga bata jud ron kusog na ma inlove lupig pa mga dagko.

i think its just right to tell the girl first to stop and behave and if not, tell her that u will let her parents know. basig unyag mahulog ug obsession ang na feel anang bat ana. lisud na

Quote Originally Posted by tatajhun View Post
    hehehe kuya ayaw nag undang kuyah...hehehe stupidity aside bro just treat her nice and talk to her just a big brother..tell her that she must finish her studies first and you are willing to wait para dli cya masakitan ug maningkamot sad cya ug school...that's great!
    yeah tama! who knows basin magkadayon ba sa future..grade 5 pana ron pero pila ka years dalaga na..hehehe... ana nlng jud..be nice and focus sa studies.

Elite Member

Learn the art of deflection. She is still a child after all. Don't mislead her either. Be subtle but firm. Let her think about how she is feeling for you. The child is probably maturing at an astounding rate and hurting her or misleading her will probably ruin her.

wak po kuya...wak po..hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast