Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ah. ok. so pahimo nalang bai. naay baligya daghan playstation 2 olx (or maskin sa istorya, (kanang naay hard disk nga multi game).

abi man gud nko imong i business (kanang ibilin ba) kay needed jd nga lig on.

Mao jud boss..pahimo nlng jud ko...thx..

Hey everyone!
    Well, this is a pretty good question. I also love video games and I've played them for my entire life I think and during this time there were so many games that I liked but later I got bored with them. The only game that I play for a very long time and I still love it is CS: GO. This is really an awesome game but what's more important is that I can make money selling CS: GO skins. I know most likely this is gonna sound weird for you but you gotta trust me and to check how to sell csgo skins. Guys, maybe you think this is a joke but I promise you are gonna be excited about the opportunity you got right now.
    I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD View Post
    Hey everyone!
    Well, this is a pretty good question. I also love video games and I've played them for my entire life I think and during this time there were so many games that I liked but later I got bored with them. The only game that I play for a very long time and I still love it is CS: GO. This is really an awesome game but what's more important is that I can make money selling CS: GO skins. I know most likely this is gonna sound weird for you but you gotta trust me and to check how to sell csgo skins. Guys, maybe you think this is a joke but I promise you are gonna be excited about the opportunity you got right now.
    I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!
    Very interesting thing.

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12