Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021 LastLast

d jud ko kasabot ngano naai mga sakyanan diha.. for the last 2-3 years nga Sinulog naman jud na mahitabo sabotable na kaayo na nga maipit/mahugawan/malumping na ang mga sakyanan kung diha mga lugara i-parking.. wala nalang jud giparking sa layo... naluoy ko sa mga sakyanan... walay kaluoy ilang mga tag-iya wala siguro nag-ingon nila nga sinulog to adlawa..

I don't understand this whole bashing of people who celebrated Sinulog in the Baseline area. True they are rowdy and intoxicated. True they invade your personal space. But if you already knew that, why go there and then gasp in shock and amazement at how wild and unruly the people are?

1. But that is not the true essence of Sinulog.
    From Wikipedia : The Sinulog is an annual cultural and religious festival held on the third Sunday of January in Cebu City. Take note ... cultural and religious festival. Unfortunately, the cultural part also includes the part where people over-indulge and take Sinulog as the one day they can be wild and free.

2. Naa mi mga anak. Concerned mi sa ilang safety.
    Then please don't bring them to the area near Baseline. It's irresponsible for parents to bring a child to that area knowing that they are very likely to get crushed in the crowd.

3. Dapat mag impose ug Sinulog tax, dapat ipagbawal ang liquor, dapat walay street parties, dapat naay curfew ang mga below 21.
    Ma-inform ko lang po kayo that Sinulog started only 34 years ago. And now it's primarily positioned as a tourist attraction to the world. I encourage you to take a look at how Cebu advertises Sinulog to foreigners. Do you see religious depictions more or do you see more images of the Festival Queens, the parades, the crowds and people having fun?
    Yes, let's do everything suggested above. I can just imagine it now. PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, COME TO CEBU FOR SINULOG! FOR 1 DAY YOU GET TO WATCH A 9-HOUR PARADE. UNFORTUNATELY, THAT'S IT. THERE ARE NO PARTIES AFTER. AND NO LIQUOR. AND YOU HAVE TO BE HOME BY 9PM.
    Yeah that's gonna be great for tourism.

4. Grabe na jud ang Sinulog ron. Grabe na ang mga batan-on ron. Di jud mi ing-ana sa una.
    Seeing all the replies and comments, I see a bunch of hypocrites who seem to have forgotten that they too threw caution to the wind when they were in their teens celebrating Sinulog. I'm willing to bet that the things you are saying now are probably the things our parents' generation said when they saw us partying too hard. Every generation thinks their generation is the best and that the current generation is the WORST EVER.
    Looking at the thread it seems like a huge circlejerk of people saying "I didn't attend coz I'd rather spend Sinulog at home drinking beer and chilling." or "I didn't want to see all the drunk people so I went home early." So if that's the case ... naa ra man diay mo sa balay ... unsay diay problema uy Eh di diha ra mo sa balay. Sinulog is supposed to be experienced. Yeah you can get drunk at home in your chill house and hammock. But it's a completely different experience to be drunk in Sinulog. People didn't go there to chill. So congratulations! You stayed at home instead of joining Sinulog.

^ so, what is your point?

hell on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by ngs_jds_1996 View Post
    ^ so, what is your point?
    YOLO iyang point boss.

ok na? humana ang sinulog..ari napud tas valentines mg ihap ug pila kabuok mabuntis

Quote Originally Posted by slabs17 View Post
    ok na? humana ang sinulog..ari napud tas valentines mg ihap ug pila kabuok mabuntis
    ngano valentines day man nga bisan may occassion pa or wala, holiday or no holiday daghan mo ghapon ma buntis
    basta lang naay gahi ug basa mao nana!!! go and multiply and to hell with RH Bill and to hell with our brains!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phattchoi View Post
    YOLO iyang point boss.
    It's just another way of saying pud nga "If you can't beat em' , then join em' " hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    ngano valentines day man nga bisan may occassion pa or wala, holiday or no holiday daghan mo ghapon ma buntis
    basta lang naay gahi ug basa mao nana!!! go and multiply and to hell with RH Bill and to hell with our brains!!!
    ayda naunsi kaman..pag sinulog dako kog halin sa pagpamaligya ug tubig, karon valentines halin nasad kaayo ang buwak ug condom ani mag negosyo nasad ko

Quote Originally Posted by slabs17 View Post
    ayda naunsi kaman..pag sinulog dako kog halin sa pagpamaligya ug tubig, karon valentines halin nasad kaayo ang buwak ug condom ani mag negosyo nasad ko
    suwayi daw baligya condom or rental ug mat or banig sa mga baybayon or sa kanang naay ngitngit nga hawan

11.    Advertisement