Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (Newtown, Connecticut)

i think even if naay security guards sa Sandy Hook - they won't be able to stop Lanza from penetrating the building, heavily armed man gud to siya, surprise attack pa jud

matod sa former FBI na expert with such, planado ni Lanza ang assault, he wanted daw lots of fatality plus he chose an elementary school kay ang mga bata defenseless di maka sukol niya...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rudjard View Post
    @ FAQ: yes not every school share that sense of security and by Crossing Guards you mean people who stop traffic every morning holding Stop sign...you see, most people visualized US as all urban cities. but it's not really. dba.
    Yeah kana sila - stop traffic kung naa'y students mulabang .

Kung naa'y security guards ang schools - I don't think maka sukol pud sila kay si Lanza carbine ang weapon whereas sa guards kay radio ra . Ang katapat ra kung mu hire ang mga school districts ug mga private military contractors (which is very far-fetch ra pud) ... maka sukol jud na sila ug mga shootings .

when I heard the news, It was so heart-breaking..
    I cannot imagine my son or my daughter,safely gone to school in the morning but not coming home anymore
    because that insane bastard just randomly shoots innocent children. Condolences to the bereaved parents.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy_09 View Post
    In other words, you are advocating that more people should own guns, because it is their right to have one and as long as it is regulated?
    precisely...
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Blog Entries
    bisan pa unsaon pag ban or outlaw sa any type of firearm, will it really stop people from keeping a gun? probably the law-abiding ones but NEVER the criminals. Bisan sa prisohan mangita man gani gihapon na sila ug paagi para naa deadly or bladed weapons.

making stricter laws will only make it harder for the good guys to arm themselves against the criminals. the criminals don't care if legal ila possession sa weapons or not unlike sa mga law abiding ones nga mahadlok ky tungod ma priso.

I don't think more guns is the answer to what is a fundamental problem in the U.S. Sure teachers could be armed, but that would bring it's own risks and forever change the educational environment in a way that many would not want. The obvious answer is to tightly regulate firearms and ammunition, even an outright ban on certain types of weapons, but of course Americans are in love with guns and the NRA has significant political clout so these tough decisions will likely fall to another generation as responsibility is deferred. We are hearing a lot of talk about action, however little will change and there will be another mass-shooting.

PSYCHOPATH's will always be there no matter what .

GUN CONTROL /GUN BAN etc is not the solution of the pr0oblem . MASS KILLINGS will still pave way in a different fashion , STABBINGS / FOOD POISONINGS / BOMB EXPLOSIONS / BEHEADINGS etc.

The death of 1 person in a spree is nothing different in the deaths of lots of people in a community deemed safe from PSYCHOPATH's.

It is the mere act that the society allowed to occur. It is not about the method of how the gruesome act was delivered , the tools used , etc.
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 12-21-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Luoyas mga kids ani ui. Pasko pa jud. Tsk. RIP.

you need armed good guys to counter armed bad guys.... Gun Control exacerbates the problem. It takes several minutes for police to arrive at the scene of the crime, by then, dozens will already be dead. Just one bullet from any armed passerby can pacify or eliminate the criminal. Would that mean people will be trigger happy if they will wield guns? Good guys don't. Bad guys won't if they know the community bears arms.

c obama naka hilak jud ani gna news. mga bata pa jud ang gi trippingan aning tawhana oi. luoy intawn kaayo...

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314