Page 14 of 946 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mga MAYA, this is for US!!!!

as long as you are a good person....no labels would matter......

Maya is a trend....you could be a bisexual even if you act like a girl( the stereotype gay), and be homosexual and act straight....a person is capable in all its diversity to be anyone he wants to be.. sexual preference is not an issue here...its the ACTING preference that is involved.
    Coming out is not an issue also...people would know eventually no matter how you hide it and YOU know who you really are.....the thing that is worrying the gay community is that the tribe tends to discriminate their own kind....the MAYA against the girly or vice versa.......we should remember that the pride color is the color of the rainbow,very diverse....we should be as such...be tolerant with one another and respect each others choices....and please don't ever think that you are better all because you are Maya (Not prone to discrimination kay str8 acting lagi daw) or a proud OUT in the open gay(because malaya kana halag uno sa buyag), we are all but the same, we are equals,we should be as solid as a rock to unite and fight for our rights..........

i may be wrong and i may sound stereotypical, but this is how i perceive and classify people based on my observations.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

:: G A Y S ::
    'bayot' - full blown gays. very confident sa ilang sexual preference. mostly effeminate dire sa atoa (though im seeing gays nga 'out' na pero still behaves straight, which is rare though).

'maya' - more inclined under 'bayot', but still in-denial or doesn't want to be associated with gay (effeminate gays, rather) or prefers to brand themselves as "bisexual"/"discreet gay", despite their gestures showing nga me pagka-mahuyang gyud ni sila. i'd say ala gyud ni silay kalahian sa full-blown one in terms sa gestures.

straight natured/discreet gays - generally perceived as straight, mahibaw-an ra nimo nga gay diay ni sila if they admit it. still possesses masculine characteristics, and your gaydar won't work on them most of the time. makailad. i say it's not really acting, its just so happen nga they have more masculine traits over feminine.

:: B I S E X U A L S ::
    - i rarely find a REAL one aning klasiha. what i noticed here most are more inclined or would likely fall under gay or lesbian category

:: L E S B I A N S ::
    hard butch/'tomboy' - this is very common sa atoa. they behave and portray themselves with dominant masculine demeanor. most likely have a short hair styles

femmes/lipstick lesbians
    - same with 'straight natured gays', these types exhibit very feminine behavior, difference lang nila with straight women is, they like ladies too. lisud sad ni sila mailhan.

:: T R A N S E X U A L S ::
    - most of them, as i noticed, were former men turned female. ala pa ko kita the other way around. they usually cross dress, naay uban chix na ug dating, malabwan pa ang straights! haha. makailad sad. you'd only know nga dili diay ni sila genuine nga females kung mutingog na sila. hehehe

i consider someone to be of third s3x or LGBT the moment they:

- have sexual orientation with same gender. call it tripping2 or out of curiosity, sama ra na. whether your reason is financial or unsa pay motive nimo, mao japon nang istoryaa. even the idea of entertaining the thought of doing so doesn't make you any different from them either.

i just noticed, this thread has 4,454 viewers, pero gamay ra ug posts dire...

shocking...NOT!

chuva ek ek

i'm a cross dresser. i guess i'm a maya.. right?!

ma-maya or gays..any type of gays..i like them coz they are fun to be around with..maoi magdala sa lingaw,ehehe

Quote Originally Posted by finchmeister View Post
    i may be wrong and i may sound stereotypical, but this is how i perceive and classify people based on my observations.

:: G A Y S ::
    'bayot' - full blown gays. very confident sa ilang sexual preference. mostly effeminate dire sa atoa (though im seeing gays nga 'out' na pero still behaves straight, which is rare though).

'maya' - more inclined under 'bayot', but still in-denial or doesn't want to be associated with gay (effeminate gays, rather) or prefers to brand themselves as "bisexual"/"discreet gay", despite their gestures showing nga me pagka-mahuyang gyud ni sila. i'd say ala gyud ni silay kalahian sa full-blown one in terms sa gestures.

straight natured/discreet gays - generally perceived as straight, mahibaw-an ra nimo nga gay diay ni sila if they admit it. still possesses masculine characteristics, and your gaydar won't work on them most of the time. makailad. i say it's not really acting, its just so happen nga they have more masculine traits over feminine.

:: B I S E X U A L S ::
    - i rarely find a REAL one aning klasiha. what i noticed here most are more inclined or would likely fall under gay or lesbian category

:: L E S B I A N S ::
    hard butch/'tomboy' - this is very common sa atoa. they behave and portray themselves with dominant masculine demeanor. most likely have a short hair styles

femmes/lipstick lesbians
    - same with 'straight natured gays', these types exhibit very feminine behavior, difference lang nila with straight women is, they like ladies too. lisud sad ni sila mailhan.

:: T R A N S E X U A L S ::
    - most of them, as i noticed, were former men turned female. ala pa ko kita the other way around. they usually cross dress, naay uban chix na ug dating, malabwan pa ang straights! haha. makailad sad. you'd only know nga dili diay ni sila genuine nga females kung mutingog na sila. hehehe

i consider someone to be of third s3x or LGBT the moment they:

- have sexual orientation with same gender. call it tripping2 or out of curiosity, sama ra na. whether your reason is financial or unsa pay motive nimo, mao japon nang istoryaa. even the idea of entertaining the thought of doing so doesn't make you any different from them either.
    Pak na Pak..........agree ko ani gyud...labi na ang maya Definition ug sa str8 natured or dicreet gays...not discreet kay nag tago but ing ana lang gyud sila mas masculine ang ni labaw kaysa discreet nga pinugos unya di mag pa kita sa picture kay discreet kuno sila..discreet siguro kay nag tago tago..hehehe

yiennah babay ka or laki? libog nako nmo. hahaha

di pod na sala sa uban tao nganong mo tago sila pasagdi if ana na sila.

Blog Entries

Maya sa amu kay langgam mana....

I never thought naa sd diay na sa tawo?

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 946 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast