Page 137 of 238 FirstFirst ... 127134135136137138139140147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2374
    Elite Member

Default Re: Dumaguete, what's there and how to get there?

aw!barato ra diay. hehe muadto ko after nko mag.ILOILO. hehe

Up for this thread!!

Activities: Robinson's Place

May 1 - Ten Outstanding Students of Region 7 Awarding Ceremonies, Main Atrium
    May 2 to 5 - Sepak Takraw Provincial Tournament of the SK Federation, Main Atrium
    May 7 - Kabulakan Festival Flower Arrangement Competition, Main Atrium
    May 8 - Robinsons' Mothers' Day Special, Main Atrium
    May 9 to 11 - Youth at Play(Volleyball), Main Atrium
    May 12 - ABC Summer Fun Culmination, Main Atrium
    May 13 - May Back to School Midnight Sale, Talentadong Pinoy Zion Show
    May 14 - Maricar Reyes Meet & Greet, Main Atrium / Dept. Store
    May 15 - Barbie Doll Tea Party & Meet & Greet, Main Atrium
    May 16 to 17 - S.A.L.T.C. Summer Badminton Clinic Culmination, Main Atrium
    May 18 - ABANO Boxing Stint, Main Atrium
    May 19 - Titter Tatter Summer Culmination, Main Atrium
    May 20 to 22 - Kabulakan Festival Kasalang Filipino & Kabulakan Photo Contest, Main Atrium
    May 23 - Summer Art Workshop & Summer Fun at the Mall Culmination, Main Atrium
    May 24 to 25 - Youth at Play (Basketball), Main Atrium
    May 26 to 28 - Karatedo National Championship, Main Atrium
    May 29 - TV 5's Talentadong Pinoy Auditions, Main Atrium
    May 30 to June 3 - Youth at Play (Futsal), Main Atrium

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by champ View Post
    aw!barato ra diay. hehe muadto ko after nko mag.ILOILO. hehe

aw abi kog pa bantayan ka? hahaha

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by champ View Post
    pila ka hours byahe from san carlos city to dumaguete?
    if you travel NOW, that will be about 5 hrs!

hello everyone! a newbie here. i couldn't understand bisaya but i found this thread very very helpful.

my friend and I will be visiting Dumaguete first week of June for 3 days and would like to ask for your help on my questions below:

1. which is better - hotel nicanor or C&L Bayview Inn (i've heard that this one is new and it just opened last Feb. no website though so i couldn't check the rooms)?

2. i wanted to go visit Casaroro, Pulang Bato and Twin Lakes. How many hours do I need to allot?

3. i'm not a fan of motorbikes or habal-habal. kinda scared to ride them. hehe. Do you have any recommended jeep/ec ride that we can hire to tour the places mentioned in #2 plus some dumaguete city tour? I am thinking of hiring it for the entire day. Do you have any estimate on the possible cost?

4. are there any group/joining tours that we can join if we wanted to try the Dolphin Watching/Manjuyod sand bar in Bais? from what i've read, the usual practice is to hire a boat from the bais tourism and pay for the entire boat even if you are going solo. is this the only option? or is there any cheaper alternative?

5. i've read from cebuboattrips that the last schedule from Siquijor to Dumaguete is 4:30pm but someone told me the last schedule is 3pm. i'm confused. where can i find the latest ferry schedules going to/from Siquijor?

6. anyone tried the 6am "car ferry" of Delta from Dumaguete to Siquijor? how was the experience and travel time? i am thinking of doing a day tour to Siquijor if at all possible.

thank you in advance for your replies. =)

Naa mo'y recent updates sa pension inns sa Dmgte Kanang barato? Good for 5. Pilay budget ana

Quote Originally Posted by newbie320 View Post
    hello everyone! a newbie here. i couldn't understand bisaya but i found this thread very very helpful.

my friend and I will be visiting Dumaguete first week of June for 3 days and would like to ask for your help on my questions below:

1. which is better - hotel nicanor or C&L Bayview Inn (i've heard that this one is new and it just opened last Feb. no website though so i couldn't check the rooms)?

2. i wanted to go visit Casaroro, Pulang Bato and Twin Lakes. How many hours do I need to allot?

3. i'm not a fan of motorbikes or habal-habal. kinda scared to ride them. hehe. Do you have any recommended jeep/ec ride that we can hire to tour the places mentioned in #2 plus some dumaguete city tour? I am thinking of hiring it for the entire day. Do you have any estimate on the possible cost?

4. are there any group/joining tours that we can join if we wanted to try the Dolphin Watching/Manjuyod sand bar in Bais? from what i've read, the usual practice is to hire a boat from the bais tourism and pay for the entire boat even if you are going solo. is this the only option? or is there any cheaper alternative?

5. i've read from cebuboattrips that the last schedule from Siquijor to Dumaguete is 4:30pm but someone told me the last schedule is 3pm. i'm confused. where can i find the latest ferry schedules going to/from Siquijor?

6. anyone tried the 6am "car ferry" of Delta from Dumaguete to Siquijor? how was the experience and travel time? i am thinking of doing a day tour to Siquijor if at all possible.

thank you in advance for your replies. =)
    Sorry, this is a very late reply..

First, "WELCOME!!!"

I'll try to answer your question....

1. Hotel Nicanor medyo new pa rin, but C& L Bayview Inn indeed just opened . I've never seen the rooms for obvious reason I'm from Dgte.
    I can only compare base on their location

Here, I got this from a friend hope this number will help you: obth are situated in downtown Dumaguete, so no problem with banks, shops, restaurants etc etc...

C& L Bayview Inn
    For more info or for reservations, call (035)421-0696 or (035)226-3648 or 09176339575. You may also ym or email @ candlbayviewinn@yahoo.com.

Nicanor Hotel
    C& L Bayview Inn

2. Casororo, located in Valencia, Negros Oriental. Valencia is a town next to Dumaguete, minutes lang mga 20 minutes cguro going sa Valencia then another minutes then going sa Casororo.

Pulang Bato, also Valencia.. estimate time mga 20 minutes from Dgte to Valencia proper then another 20 minutes going sa Pulang Bato.

Twin lakes, located in Sibulan, Negros Oriental. Like Valenica, Sibulan is next lang sa Dumaguete, so minutes lang nasa town proper kana, Then another minutes going sa Twin lakes maybe mga 40 minutes..Malapit lang..

3. I know Scud's Rent-A-Van and Taxi, just tell the pedicab driver, they know where it is.I like them cause matagal na sila na opereation nila sa Dgte. But there are other place you can rent like renting a Easy ride, a smaller version of a jeepney. Usually we go sa parking area nila like Sibulan, location nila near sa Market. You can ask everyone knows saan sila nag pa-park.

4, 5, 6 questions I'm not really sure how to answer you kasi wehn we went sa Bais, may kakila kam so naka discount. Tagal ko na the last I was in Siqujor so baka wrong info pa mabigay ko. Wala kasing website ang schedule para sa ferry.

But I can recommend that once you pag dating mo sa Dumagute, you can visit the CITY TOURISM OFFICE, in front lang of Dumaguete City Hall. Even from Nicanor and C& L walking distance lang to or you can ask and everyone knows saan just tell the driver lang, "City Hall." Ang Tourism office nasa PARK, our City Hall is located sa front ng Park.. They give assistance, try lang...

Quote Originally Posted by dSAINT View Post
    Naa mo'y recent updates sa pension inns sa Dmgte Kanang barato? Good for 5. Pilay budget ana
    Naa na yata diri na posts na , pwede back read lang Sir.Thanks kay wala man gud ni silay website usually mga inns located lang man sa downtown area ma lakaw lang tanan, actually ma lakwa lang man jud ang Dgte.

Si Skullyboy maybe naa siya lists dir, wala pa man siya ni hapit diri..

Wala pa jud ko maka adtog dumaguete ay ><

11.    Advertisement