Page 127 of 313 FirstFirst ... 117124125126127128129130137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3130

Default Re: STREAM Global Services

wala nay non voice mga bro, ang mga nipirma for non-voice gibalhin sa voice accounts

i got a call last week from stream telling me if i was interested to start earlier than the projected date of the non-voice account's start date which is june 15. HR told me to start with a voice account just to start the ball rolling. i reasoned out i have prior engagements and that i wont be available until june 15. it was ok with them.

now im starting to wonder how come this type of conversations exist. i signed for a non-voice account early May but now im being called upon to try a voice account. i just hope stream's non-voice account is for real. its what i want since its a pioneering account.

hmmm.. I wanted to work here but I think stream is not for me. I passed all the phases/stages in there recruitment process and told me to wait for the call for my job offer. Until now no job offer!! grrr.. decided to apply to other cc and I got it..

for real ala na non voice?

i think the non-voice account is still there but they do need a lot of people also to fill their voice accounts thats why they try to persuade those who were recently hired from the non-voice.

Blog Entries

hi everyone! who's from recruitment department? coz am applyan for a recruitment associate. hehe unsa d.i benefits if contractual dre?

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrickz View Post
    wala nay non voice mga bro, ang mga nipirma for non-voice gibalhin sa voice accounts

haha! y klaro gd di ana nla...trrrrsssk! tinu.od btw gpamalhin cla? legal di na??

pagchur mo ui. bag-o lang raba nako nahuman process sa ako mga requirements. dawat ko last May, they told us na start sa amo training sa june 15. kaya we have plenty of time para mahuman amo requirements...tapos, wala naman diay non-voice? huhuhu...kapuy pa man din huwat. i was having second thoughts of applying to other company kaso ingon man kath ponse na huwat lang daw jud...anyone here from HR, please clarify this issue? thanks.

all i can say is they broke my heart.. hahaha but maau sad naay better opportunity naabot.

can anyone share kat ponce's contact numbers? thanks.

11.    Advertisement