View Poll Results: are you with me in this mission?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 94.74%
  • No

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: One Prayer, One Soul a call to save the Tsunami Victims

Quote Originally Posted by wikki View Post
    prayers dont do a thing except to satisfy your own emotion and ego.

IF you really want to help for real, send those checks to the Red Cross fund supporting Japan right now. shesh
    +1 . tama na ang salita, gawin nyo na dapat gawin. move your a$$ guys..

Lets unite & pray for the victims

i believe in the power of prayer...

I just wanna answer some comments about this thread.
    @DeathFox
    @fackerr
    First, the prayer I am asking is especially intended for the soul. It is true that it would be a good help if we can assist materially but this thread is especially intended for the souls. I intend to make a poll because it needs commitment, or a sort of a vow to give oneself into the mission.

Second, I do believe that religions are just means not ends. Let us remember that whatever our religion's expression is, we have the same Father. I have to admit that some teaching of my Catholic church may be questionable in some ways, but still I never doubted to a follower of Christ. And I know that if God wills it, everyone will be saved, even the brutish man in the world. I believe that the bad things that we mistakenly do is not even a fingertip of the everlasting Goodness of God.

So my dear brothers and sisters, I believe that prayer is more than just a boost to one's emotion and ego. If you truly believe in yourself and believe that if two or three gathered in His name He will be there, then Prayer is power, may not be in material$$ ways, but I’m pretty sure that it can open the gates of heaven.

@peewee_toot
    How do we pray for these souls in a universal way?
    We pray short but in deep disposition.
    Imagine that we are with the souls of the victims that we are praying. We grab his/her hand and pull him/her up into the gate of heaven and sincerely asking God repeatedly to allow the soul to enter into His Kingdom with the forgiveness of his/her sin.
    Just do this repeatedly until deep in our self we feel that the Lord God grant our petition. But if there is a need to call someone to intercede in our prayers and to help us lift the soul in the gate of heaven, it would be advisable to do so. We pray One soul in one night and we can satiate the thirst of Christ the season of Lent.

Bro. & Sis.,

17 people in this mission X 40 days = 680 souls from a sudden death may have an eternal life.
    But we do believe that God is more than just Math, He is Merciful especially if He sees our perseverance and Sacrifice..

P.S. Sorry for making this a poll. I could not think of any creative way of promoting this cause.

thank you.
    Last edited by emman; 03-15-2011 at 08:12 AM. Reason: reply

i hope you are still doing the mission.. God Bless..

up for today

Ok start praying kids .

Locking this .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

in my prayers they are included

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12