Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Default Re: Call Center.. Relationship Destroyer?

coz most sa time sa call center, naa sa work, less sa family. ;D

Kami sa akong boyfriend, 3 years na together. For 2 of those years, he's worked at a call center.

When I used to work 8-5, timing kaayo nga iyang lunch break kay ting-commute nako. Iya ko ihatud pirme sa work. Halos everyday, no fail jud na. It's our bonding time during the week. Then on weekends, hang out lang. He introduced me to his team and kuyugon ko niya sa ilang mga outing. I made breakfast for him and we'd eat it at IT park during his break.

Sa other company niya, I would eat lunch with him on Wednesdays even if 12 mn or 1 am ang schedule. Nya I adjusted my working work sched (home based ko) so same among time nga mag-mata and matulog.

Everything has worked out fine ra baya. We're both consciously working on staying faithful. And ako karon, I don't mind adjusting to his schedule because my work is home based. I guess it's just about wanting to be with the person enough. You will always find a way if you want your relationship to last.

if this is true... and the country will soon be hosting thousands of call centre off shore, perhaps we can legalized divorce in the Philippines?

Quote Originally Posted by gingergarlc View Post
    if this is true... and the country will soon be hosting thousands of call centre off shore, perhaps we can legalized divorce in the Philippines?
    i dont think this is a good idea.. hehe

Horny lang jud ang mga tawo sa Call center. Sa pressure cgro ^_^

daghan man sad gud mga gwapa sa call center....

I was really, really attracted to a teammate. I started smoking again just so I can spend smoke breaks with him. I'm sure he knew that I was crushing on him. I was already thinking of upping the flirting game a little bit. Good thing I stopped working at the call center.

karon mag 3 years nako sa CC wala paman ko nagpatintal.
    katong early years nako kauban nako sa team. hinoon tarong sad to na guy pero nag buwag mi for the mere reason dli lang tungod sa nature sa among work nag buwag mi tungod sa naglagyo nami. mag take na xag CPA exam sa manila while ako na busy sa exhibitions nako. thats just it ... depende rasad na cguro sa perspective sa taw.
    basta ako stick ko sa akong saying na " i dont sh*t where i eat :P"
    depende rana sa taw.

7/10 Jud??

I wonder where you pulled up those numbers, probably 1/10 or 1/100 ang realistic.

Its not about being in the callcenter or what not, attitude rana and effort on both sides to stay away from temptation.

weird but if you work in a call center industry man gud, naay inom, gimik ect... shiiiit happens jud, temptation industry jud nang call center.. labi na if maka-inom, ang Vega murag fountain.. hahhaha

11.    Advertisement