Default pixelated video playback at full screen (Windows 7 64 bit)

Good day fellow istoryans,

Anybody else has the same problem, bati kayo ang resolution during video playback with any players..i have updated direct X and updated driver for my video card..
    Is the windows 7 64 bit the culprit here? ive searched google and nay daghan sad same nko problem pero la ghapon na resolve
    vid card : MSI hd5670 oc edition
    monitor: bx2250 using hdmi at max resolution 1900 x 1080

kung i full screen klaro kaayo ang pixels nya blurry pa jud..i have tried cccp and k lite codecs pero same man ghapon...adjusted settings through ATI catalyst bati ghapon... bati na kayo i tnaw movies gkan ni fxg and axxo mura nag vcd copy ang quality..

I hope someone can help me regarding this problem

Blog Entries
    fxg and axxo videos were compressed to fit regular, non-HD screens like 696 x 284, so iya na i enlarge to fit your 1900x1080 resolution screen mao ma klaro na ang pixels... find videos encoded for HD viewing 720p or 1020p will work best sa imo current resolution

thank you sir..mao diay bati kayo..ngita nalng kog converter para ma high definition ni cla..

^^ maybe i'm wrong with what you meant by there. you don't need a converter para ma high definition ang pixelated video. the resolution of the video you're playing is not enough for your screen resolution that is why pixelated ang output. it does not help if you convert it coz the problem is the file itself. how will the converter fill up missing pixels? hihihi... i think no software is capable of that yet as far as i know. correct me if i'm wrong.

find a video that has high quality. how? look for 720p or higher - categorized as HD. if you want to know the resolution of the video you have, right-click on it and select Media Info (i assume you have k-lite codec installed). then find the ff:
    Width : pixels
    Height : pixels
    Display aspect ratio : ??

dili jud na maklaro if dili hd imu movie na iplay.

Question is ang imong video source basin gamay kaayo ang resolution as to what werty said, upscaling it wont do any good, you need to download sources that are atleast 1280x720 or 1920x1080

thanks guys... d nalang nko i.full screen para d ma pixelated...agwantahon nlang )

Default Re: pixelated video playback at full screen (Windows 7 64 bit)

Quote Originally Posted by twinsignal View Post
    thank you sir..mao diay bati kayo..ngita nalng kog converter para ma high definition ni cla..
    You cannot convert the low quality video to high quality, it is already compressed. the result is the same.

Default Re: pixelated video playback at full screen (Windows 7 64 bit)

right.. ana' gyud ang resulta basta low resolution videos. basin pang mobile na' nga video.. celfone, portable multimedia players.. etc.
    sometimes naay mga flash/flv video files pixelated ang resulta and converting to .avi ma improve gamay.

10.    Advertisement