Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: planning BOHOL

Quote Originally Posted by aramalou View Post
    the rates im giving you is the country side tour..includes chocolate hills, tarsier, lunch while on board river cruise and more spots..if ure looking for a place to stay in, you can just rent cottage at dumaluan resort overnight like P550 only..can u pls give me details like what time ure living from cebu,, then how many days ure planning to stay here in bohol so that i can help u arrange ur planns..?
    me and my friends are planning to go to BOHOL this dec. 4 around 10pm after the christmas party.. and we are like around 12 people and each one of us has a budget of 1k...and if we can't get there around saturday dawn we are planning to leave cebu on sunday morning...and if we arrive around saturday we need a place to stay in... and our plan is to stay bohol for a day since we have a hectic schedule...

i need a suggestion and help...thank you

ok..if you can catch the boat for bohol on dec4 10pm, you will arrive here at arround 2am..so no need to go out from the boat just sleep and relax until morning like 6am..then if you will avail my promo rate p800/person ..we will fetched you guys at the pier wth our signage the name you want for the signage, so that you will know that its us fetching you..then u can dropby for ur breakfast at jolibee or dunkin donuts or its up to u..then your tour will start..like 8-9hours whole day country side tour..the p800/person includes transpo,+all entrances + buffet lunch while on board river cruise then back to pier..if you want you can drop at panglao island for an overnight stay..
    IF INCASE YOU CANNOT CATCH the boat at 10 pm, why dont you try to get ticket now so that you can avail the oceanjet FASTCRAFT PROMO p500 roundtrip.(has to be 3 days before departure)..so you can leave cebu on sunday first trip 6 am and arrives here 8am..then still if u avail my promo, the same thing all in all, then drop back to pier for the last trip back to cebu at 5.30pm..pls confirm earlier if u are interested so that we can arrange the van and the driver on that date(you know pick season)..thanks and god bless!!

@aramalou

y cant i see the promo u were talking about? kanang P500.00 roundtrip.. sure na nga naa? up to wen na?

and kaning

cottage at dumaluan resort overnight like P550 only

asa ni dapita? unsay nawng ana nga cottage? pila masulod?
    Last edited by prince_achilles; 11-28-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aramalou View Post
    ok..if you can catch the boat for bohol on dec4 10pm, you will arrive here at arround 2am..so no need to go out from the boat just sleep and relax until morning like 6am..then if you will avail my promo rate p800/person ..we will fetched you guys at the pier wth our signage the name you want for the signage, so that you will know that its us fetching you..then u can dropby for ur breakfast at jolibee or dunkin donuts or its up to u..then your tour will start..like 8-9hours whole day country side tour..the p800/person includes transpo,+all entrances + buffet lunch while on board river cruise then back to pier..if you want you can drop at panglao island for an overnight stay..
    IF INCASE YOU CANNOT CATCH the boat at 10 pm, why dont you try to get ticket now so that you can avail the oceanjet FASTCRAFT PROMO p500 roundtrip.(has to be 3 days before departure)..so you can leave cebu on sunday first trip 6 am and arrives here 8am..then still if u avail my promo, the same thing all in all, then drop back to pier for the last trip back to cebu at 5.30pm..pls confirm earlier if u are interested so that we can arrange the van and the driver on that date(you know pick season)..thanks and god bless!!
    thanks for your suggestion armalou,,,,no worries ill try to consider your offer...coz we already have another offer too...but ill let my friends know about it first...

hi ..
    good day!

i have my cousins v-hire its a new unit nissan urvan its a 18 seater madala naka the following:

Destination Spot...

1.Sagbayan Peak
    2.Chocolate Hills [Carmen]
    3.Loboc [Hanging Bridge, Zipline, Floating Restaurant]
    4.Albur [Phyton]
    5.Baclayon Church
    6.Blood Compact
    7. Hinagdanan Cave

pls contact me for the rate per day
    0923-659-7058 or 0916-765-1913

Quote Originally Posted by misheru88 View Post
    hi ..
    good day!

i have my cousins v-hire its a new unit nissan urvan its a 18 seater madala naka the following:

Destination Spot...

1.Sagbayan Peak
    2.Chocolate Hills [Carmen]
    3.Loboc [Hanging Bridge, Zipline, Floating Restaurant]
    4.Albur [Phyton]
    5.Baclayon Church
    6.Blood Compact
    7. Hinagdanan Cave

pls contact me for the rate per day
    0923-659-7058 or 0916-765-1913

hi...i will consider your offer too... pila d.i inyong rate per day?

yes oceanjet promo fare p500 roundtrip(3days b4 depture sched) try contact oceanjet tiketing office...mao gyud na ila promo xtended gani..about this p550/night cottage, dli ni cya room, cottage along the beach for picnickers..nga mo allowed cla ug mag overnight stay..

Default Re: planning BOHOL

hi.. pila 2 persons? hwo about 4 ka tao? day tour lang

Default Re: planning BOHOL

Pa ADVERTISE PO!!!

i just want to return a favor to the one who gave us his services when we visited Bohol and I am very satisfied of his services.. A DRIVER, A TOUR GUIDE and a PHOTOGRAPHER in 1... for this great guys... We got the services of Paul Incon for countryside tour, sea tour, and he even arranged our resort accommodation and tickets for cebu....

INCON TOURS @ 09297623614

Get The Best Out of Bohol... Http://inconboholtours.webs.com Slideshow & Video | TripAdvisor

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast