Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default i wanna know what love is?

could anyone tell me what love is?

ngak! pag sure diha bro.. don't tell me la ka kasulay.. pag sure diha waheeehhe

song na sya bro peace hehe

ask ur friend google... for sure daghan cya ikatubag ana..hehe..

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joey2010 View Post
    thru experience u will learn from it.. charuz

love.... kana na feel nimo 4 your parents...love na

love...ang gugma is kanang bisag kalibangon na kaau ko dli jud ka malibang kay imo jud huwaton nga makita nimo imong crush nga mogawas sa ilang gate..kanang bahala og sa mabolo ka nag puyo pero ang imong sakyan nga jep is para guadalupe kay tungod lang sa rason nga magkasakay mo..love is kanang busog kaau imong paminaw kay lage ka txt nimo siya pero sa tinud-anay wala pa jud d i ka nani udot nga hapit naman d i gali manihapon..

Quote Originally Posted by joey2010 View Post

Love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection[1] and attachment. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my husband"). This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.
    As an abstract concept, love usually refers to a deep, ineffable feeling of tenderly caring for another person. Even this limited conception of love, however, encompasses a wealth of different feelings, from the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love to the nonsexual emotional closeness of familial and platonic love[2] to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love.[3] Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.

for more info please visit Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the truth is love can't be explain. You just know that love has come to you cause you don't know what to do and you don't know what you are feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    Love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection[1] and attachment. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my husband"). This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.
    As an abstract concept, love usually refers to a deep, ineffable feeling of tenderly caring for another person. Even this limited conception of love, however, encompasses a wealth of different feelings, from the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love to the nonsexual emotional closeness of familial and platonic love[2] to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love.[3] Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.

for more info please visit Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wow! serious man ka lage ron bro..hmmm.. hehhehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast