Thumbs up pre-loved & bnew elegant dresses, tops and pants

hi ladies... im selling some of my clothes that i have outgrown (gained weight recently..boohoo). some of them, i haven't even worn yet. pls pm me if you want to buy or reserve the items... meetups will be next week pa.

for now, i will upload pix of 2 dresses. both with will a medium sized frame and both have only been used once!!! i can't post pix of me modeling them coz they are kind of tight na so the pix are of the only time i wore them..heheh

the first one is a custom made (by Alan Platring) beautiful orange organza dress with delicate beading and comes with a matching little bag. it is a very versatile dress and can be worn for cocktails and weddings. dresses of this design and quality may be available in boutiques sa mall for prices starting at 2.5k and above. i'm letting it go for only P1,250.

the second dress is also custom made (i forgot the designer). it is of a strong cotton fabric with boning and ruching at the bodice and is hand-painted with sunflowers at the hem. it is a beautiful sundress for the mall, picnics or a lazy stroll on the beach. sacrifice sale of only P800

up for tonight

up for this morning

up for today

up for today

6.    Advertisement