Default Bantay Bayan Honorarium ( 'til now didn't recieve since 1994 )

Barangay Tanod, Traffic Enforcer, Bantay Bayan are great help in mentaining peace and order in every local comunities. What happen to their honorarium is until now did not reach to the right pocket. I guess they don't keep there promise. " Promises are made to be brocken nalang jud diay "?,..

Tsk! tsk! tsk! Asa nka ha ni ron mga bro? let me hear your comment on this issue....
    Mga bro' pasok!,....

Default Re: Bantay Bayan Honorarium ( 'til now didn't recieve since 1994 )

even the barangay council in our place wala pa kadawat sa ila honorarium... ambot onsa ang rason.

Sad to say, kato nuong mga taw na deserving ana na money wala ka recieve. For those gov't officials responsible for this issue, i hope ma kunkensya namu or maluoy sab mo aning mga tawhana. I believe they deserve it....

from whom was the money supposed to come from diay? did they give any reasons for the delay?

Lapu-Lapu Chapter, Bantay Bayan chief is happen to be my uncle and he said, the money is in the hand of Police chief i forgot the name. Until now wala pjud intawn n abot. I feel sad for his subordinates,...... tsk tsk tsk,....

we all know na what happened to the money, he he he. Pulis pa jud ang nag handle, hek hek. Hope nalang ta nga makonsensya nang chief (or should I say thief!) babu!

Quote Originally Posted by nindotkanon
    we all know na what happened to the money, he he he. Pulis pa jud ang nag handle, hek hek. Hope nalang ta nga makonsensya nang chief (or should I say thief!) babu!
    Bro: IF we could help those people doin the right thing to our country then don't hesitate to do so. I hope ma resib na nila coz they deserve it....

8.    Advertisement