Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by skirmish View Post
    I think guys it's better to hear Danvil's side. So kinsa man to member or taga Danvil shed some light about this concerns. We know their are lots of bad feedback about your company from those people who are unlucky enough in digging first the dark side of your company and throwing all ugly words known to man.

hope naay member...
    i think we won't be able to hear their side, they're too busy convincing people to swipe their cards. hihihi

na luoy lang gyud ko sa mga tao ngad2 nga na ilad ug apil. maygani ako nang na cancel ako policy plan ngad2 and hopefully ma refund ko

@ Mald|3Ta,
    is there any way/means to get a refund?

@ wolfbem,
    9.5k lagi tong sa akong BF. he's using his credit card.
    lain-lain diay amount anang ilang gi ingon nga "initial savings"?

@heroineofthe90s
    murag lain2x gyud...

what i read sa internet is, you have to cancel it within 24hrs. so if nka apply mo today, dapat 2mrw you must be giving them a letter of cancellation that you want to cancel your plan and you want a refund.

but, not yet sure if they will give a refund gyud... most people that blog about refund sa danvil says it takes 30-45 days, some say 15-30 days, but not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by pojie1084 View Post
    @heroineofthe90s
    murag lain2x gyud...

what i read sa internet is, you have to cancel it within 24hrs. so if nka apply mo today, dapat 2mrw you must be giving them a letter of cancellation that you want to cancel your plan and you want a refund.

but, not yet sure if they will give a refund gyud... most people that blog about refund sa danvil says it takes 30-45 days, some say 15-30 days, but not sure...
    we went at SM today, unfortunately we can't be refunded coz as a Merchant, naa daw sa ilang policy that the 'initial savings' is non-refundable, which wasn't brought up to my BF when the consultant ask for his card. had it been brought up, he won't let them swipe his card...

we were even told by their customer service head to think about it before canceling the plan which i find it very funny, that at that moment when they're doing their sales talk, they didn't even give the person a chance to think about getting that stupid plan.

Quote Originally Posted by heroineofthe90s View Post
    we went at SM today, unfortunately we can't be refunded coz as a Merchant, naa daw sa ilang policy that the 'initial savings' is non-refundable, which wasn't brought up to my BF when the consultant ask for his card. had it been brought up, he won't let them swipe his card...

we were even told by their customer service head to think about it before canceling the plan which i find it very funny, that at that moment when they're doing their sales talk, they didn't even give the person a chance to think about getting that stupid plan.
    just be firm sa inyong stand nga inyo ipa cancel, just like i did. they will keep on trying to force you not to cancel it, even telling you not to pay in full sa credit card.

write a letter of cancellation that you want it cancel and a refund sa amount nga na charge. and ask for a statement of account verifiying nga cancelled na inyo plan. and hope for the best that you will get a refund. just keep on checking your credit card if you got the refund.

because they told me, that since i used a credit card, it will be given back to my credit card. thats what they told me after i got the statement of account verifiying nga cancelled na.

if they wont give you a refund you could file a dispute with your credit card company and submit to the credit card company the letter of cancellation and the statement of account that it was cancelled. thats what my credit card company told me.

aaaaaaayyyy.. shudi pailad... likay nlng jd.. haaayy maluoy ko mgtan-aw sa mga tao na kana ilang nailad og sugdan na og istorya..and no offense ha ang mailad pjd mostly kana pjd di kaau kasosyalan.. mrg luoy bah... nindot ky ingnon na scam na.... one time giduol ko and askedif nako cc ako tubag ky "ikaw naa ka?"..ingon sya o naa.. ako ingnan... "maypa ka naa!!"....lol .... nihilom...hehehe

unsa diay sala ani nila?

nakasugat pud ko aning mga tawhana, pro ang niduol nako bayot man to cya..hehehe nweis, nangutana cya if naa bah daw ko credit card kay mao daw kelangan pra maka-join sa raffle, kalimot na ko pro murag ang iya ingon na prize is a car daw. den mu-fill up lang daw ko sa kato coupon ug dalhon ko nya didto sa office nla blah blah.. hapit jud ko mailad ato da tungod sa prize nga awto, kun wa lang jud koy giapas na oras kay maka-sign up jud guro ko ato ba. good thing pud, kay gisamukan pud ko atong tawhana mao na nangita pud kog daghan rason para makaikyas..hehe

den kato nanuroy mi sa sm sa ako uyab, i warned him nga dili didto mu-agi kay samok kaau ning mga tawhana!hehe pro luoy pud bah kay nanginabuhi ra man pud ni cla..
    Last edited by chowowow; 04-11-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: typographical error

it is a SCAM jud... someone approached me sad...maayu ra bah kaayu sila mamaba... the thing is ila palabason na lucky ayu ka and all.... but then if you'll say yes...they will charge your credit card automatically ug 24K or more... di daw mawala sa imo kay savings daw to... sus just take pre cautions na lang ta, just say NO to those people.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast