Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: 32 Emotional Signs That He/SHe is Cheating

hmmm....
    its kinda confusing but it does have its point though...
    hmmmmmmmmmm

haha nalibog wa kasabot. aw.. peace..
    sakspan nang mga cheaters ani. boooo!

i couldn't agree more with giver_bert.. he said it all...

caught in the act rah man cguro...lisud nah mg-assume...pero kung anah nah gyud imo mafeel? biyae oi..daghan pa laki/baye sa kalibutan. althou easily said but hard to do.. it's the best for you para at ease ka. No boyfriend/girlfriend..walay hunahunaun..kampante ka in everything u'd do.

men its hard to think coz we live in a new world yet people are SMART in doing that thing , but signs
    , i dont belive in signs coz f u caught them cheating that doesnt mean they dont luv u, maybe they do that for reasons.
    if they broke up wid u without any rison that is the bigest sign that she cheats u...if they cant luk you through your eyes, it mins they've
    done wrong....gud day!!!

that's the main reason why i don't believe in courtship. all i can do is to let her feel loved, it's up to her whether she'd love me back.

cheating?? either ma gamay o madako na xa na form... maski ang simple way na mamakak na cya nmo kai pwde man sad ma classify as cheating.. depende ra jud na nya.. pero all of this maiwasan raman na basta ang tao RESPONSABLE lang jud.. and AWARE cya nga naa pa diay cyay uyab na gitapakan... ang key lang dha is communication .. mao ra (correct me if im wrong lang)

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116
    you'll never know the person is cheating on you until u caught the person cheating.... person can change.. maybe u think he/shes cheating but naa di lain gi buhat.. presure sa work and other stuff... everything changes.. even marriage..
    what if somebody very close to you saw him or her? who wud you believe?... what if he admitted doing it a lot of times, and he/she keep on promising you never to do it again, can you say that's pressure?... why does somebody has to cheat when somehting changes in marriage?

hala mga cheater... defend jud.. hehe sa ma sakpan lang ai... heheh ngano ni enter?

actually, lestat1116 also does have a point as well. however, the trust that was lost is i believe will be extremely difficult to regain.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast