Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite Member

Default Re: website designing

You can visit http://www.w3schools.com/ learned a lot of basics from this online tutorial site

hehehhehhe learn it on ur own mas effective. pero kng gusto gyud ka ug school sa germany bonn, tasmania university

Quote Originally Posted by SPACEMAN
    hehehhehhe learn it on ur own mas effective. pero kng gusto gyud ka ug school sa germany bonn, tasmania university

now i know where you learned all that

I dunno, if you want to teach yourself, I'll just name the basic requirements you need to get started:
    • a PC (of course)
    • an internet connection (56k modem will do)
    • HTML knowledge. This makes up the bulk of your pages, how it appears, content, etc. But if you want to skip all the coding hassles, get Macromedia Dreamweaver. You might also want to get Photoshop to put some images on your page.
    • Webhost. After test running your site in Dreamweaver, you need to upload all your site files on a webhosting server. In layman's terms, a web hosting server is like your "Hard Disk" on the web. Your site still runs the same when it was still on your PC, but the difference is, your site gets an address (ex: http://www.host.com/yoursite/sitepage/htm), which people around the world can view! For a free webhost, GeoCities will have to do for now.
    • Domain. This is optional, but if your site address seems to be too long to memorize or to type (ex: http://www.host.com/user1/super/site1/home.htm), you can register a domain. Domains act like shortcuts. For example in Windows, the domain is like the desktop shortcuts- which point to a specific file to load when executed.
      As you know .COM domains are the most common, but they are not free. For free domains, get it on http://www.freedomain.co.nr/ (.CO.NR) or http://www.dot.tk (.TK). The choosing of a domain name is important, the simpler, the more people can remember your domain.

That's pretty much the basics of building a new website.

Ang akong pag ka Graphic artist nako ha raman ninako sa akoang paning kamot namahimong inani. Wala gani ko kahuman sa ako college kay nag work naman ko as an artist karon. Photoshop ra og Illustrator ang akong gi master. Ang Photoshop akong gikat on sulod lang sa osa kasimana og ang Illustrator pero dili sila dongan nako gikat on tagsa tagsa lang nasimana. Ge train lang ko samga master artist sa C.I.T.. BSECE baya ta ko..

Pwede ra ikaw mag kat on. Diskarte raman na. Pero ayaw lang pang hambog kong maka mao naka kay daghan kong nakaila na artist konohay pero poro lang hambog. Kinahanglan lang jud ka og mo tudlo kay lahi man ang gi eskoylahan kay sa gikatonan. experence ang pinaka maayo og ang pag practice ang mag paligon.

>>No bird can fly with out other<<

:mrgreen:well said emerald earth.... imo ra dyud nang paningkamot para makaton ka...

bitaw ang kinahanglan ra dyud kay interest to learn and i know you already have that, second would be the resources... i hope you already have that. like pc, necessary softwares, tapos ginagmay online tutorials. mao ra dyud na... coz i knw alot of guys na maayo na kaayo nya mao lagi abi maayo na kaayo sila dina ganahan manudlo sa katng mga ppl na bago pa. i dunno why... i hope they change.

bitaw..mag online study nalang ko oi..but libog ko if unsa jud gamiton nako para himo ug website..

@emerald....

pareha jud ta duha bai....ece ko CIT....

im now working on a company as an graphic artist and webmaster.....

online tutorial and practice...practice..and practice....

hardwork will pay off

ECE Pud ko!nahan ko makat-on ug website designing..unsa man maayo nga gamiton? para magsugod nako sa akong online study.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast