Page 216 of 383 FirstFirst ... 206213214215216217218219226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3822

Quote Originally Posted by UtOkbOlinAO View Post
    when my life has a reason 4 2 live 4 her... thats LOVE 4 me
    hastang garaa! inluv cguro ni xa. hehehehe

Love is....

"Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth."

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs."

"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings."

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."

"When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared they won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only do they still love you, they love you even more."

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it every day."

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well."

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."

"My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."

"Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken."

"Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford."

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

love is lust

luv is when seeing urself in anothers eyes...
    feeling ur hart in anothers chest and finding your hands under her skirt...
    Last edited by Queṣ; 12-24-2008 at 12:03 AM.

love is anything that occupies space has mass and weight..hehe.. i think love is when you changed your priorities from being all for "ME" to now all for "YOU" and "ME"...

love is.. usahay lami, usahay sad way lami.. ahehhehehe

love is nothing but a word to help you speak out your emotion when you feel a strong sense of affection.. >.<

love is a verb......................

ive only felt this once.. and i could say, love conquers all.. seryuso.. wen ur inlove, nothing is imposible. even up to the point of hurting urself just to see the one u love happy.. u become selfless and u learn to sacrifice. that's love, you tend to give urself to someone to make her complete.

Blog Entries
    love is a one syllable, four letter word. a simple yet a dynamic word. you get to feel various emotions all at once. You get giddy and excited at one point, then suddenly get moody or sad or frustrated or even angry. you feel happiness and you also feel pain. Love is a rollercoaster of feelings. and yes i hate mushy stuff, but once we get a ride of that rollercoaster, being mushy just comes in naturally.

11.    Advertisement