Page 432 of 619 FirstFirst ... 422429430431432433434435442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 6184

During the first Otaku Fest we had to be at the venue for the whole duration of the event.
    Please go to the Otaku Fest thread or the UP Otaku Fest multiply account. They can answer your question.

YES!!! Makakita npd ko nnyo blik ing OtakuFest!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Do the Cosplayers actually not look like the one's their supposed to be and not some unrecognizable crap?
    Kasi I saw an episode on Hero TV about philippine cozplayers and they look like shit

mag-akatsuki ghapon mo ing OtakuFest?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox View Post
    Do the Cosplayers actually not look like the one's their supposed to be and not some unrecognizable crap?
    Kasi I saw an episode on Hero TV about philippine cozplayers and they look like shit
    Some can look like shit. But I make sure I don't. hehehehe...

@beatbanisher: Mag shinsengumi mi.
    Last edited by Hidan; 11-16-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Me i am preparing for the uncommonly cosplayed character in Cebu....sexy no jutsu or Bible Black Chick.... wahahaha....cover your noses.........
    Last edited by gnobeew; 11-21-2008 at 05:01 PM.

@gnobeew: Daring cosplay.

Here are some CCC facts that people should know:

1. CCC and Daybreak are not the same even if both were founded by the same founders. Daybreak is a cosplay group that joins cosplay competitions while CCC is a Cosplayer's Club. CCC is open to all.
    I posted this since some people think Daybreak and CCC are the same. Now you know. ;D

For the past few months we haven't had any activities after the cosmeet. I did plan a meet up during Archcon but the other cosplayers seemed to be busy practicing for the competition so I didn't push through with it though I did have the chance to talk to some cosplayers.

As for 2009, CCC will be having a lot of activities. There would be the second cosmeet and this time cosplayers will have to cosplay their favorite characters ( anime/manga, movies, TV, games, books and even historical figures)
    That would be early next year.
    I'll be posting the other activities for the year 2009 after the Otaku Fest.
    Watch out for it. ;D

Default Hidan?

Thank you so much for those updates............
    I am excited.... Yes cosplaying is indeed a FUN hobby.....
    dressing up and playing your character....
    more cosmeets would foster camaderie among cebu cosplayers, and will show people from othe regions that cebu cosplaying is alive and we can be as good as those people up there.... and make friends with the cosplay legends up htere too......
    then we can enjoy LIFE..........

Get ready with your costumes. XD

And I have read from the Bankai project thread that there were rumors that rwind64 was the guy who cosplayed Dragunov last Archcon 2008. Correction, I was the one who cosplayed Dragunov. Who the hell started that stupid rumor anyway? hehehe
    Last edited by Hidan; 11-22-2008 at 12:29 PM.

-rides on the rumor-

D:

You mean to say I've been having Tekken Dates with the WRONG Dragunov? T_T;;

-coughs-

Anyway...

More activities? OH YEAH. MORE ORGIES---meet ups I mean.

11.    Advertisement