Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast

Gundam 00 na sad ko... Heeheehee

Anyone who's planning to cosplay any Code Geass characters for the upcoming anime conventions? ^__^

All hail Lelouch!!! Nalooy ko Nunally pagkaMatay ni Lelouch

Quote Originally Posted by Maikeru View Post
    All hail Lelouch!!! Nalooy ko Nunally pagkaMatay ni Lelouch
    Lelouch is not dead dude

Quote Originally Posted by blissfullynaive View Post
    Anyone who's planning to cosplay any Code Geass characters for the upcoming anime conventions? ^__^

KAmi!!!! we'll go as knights of rounds!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ßattousai View Post
    Lelouch is not dead dude
    ah, yes. to all who think lulu is dead:

i find your lack of faith disturbing.

I know there are a loooooottt of speculations on Lulu's death and fans have been fighting over it, whether those speculations are true or not.
    But imo, i think Sunrise planned this all along. They wanted this. xD For all we know, they are toying with everyone's minds. And they are quite fond of doing that. xD Imagine Sunrise as Light in this scene:

xD Oh gawd, that always make me lol.
    Uhh, anyway, they left the ending open to give room for another season/ova/whatnot, IF given the chance.
    But come to think of it, the ending wouldn't give so much impact if it wasn't for his death. A part of me says it should stay like that. But if he's alive, well.. i'd still watch it. I mean, as a Code Geass fan, why not? xD Lulu never acts without a back-up plan. So he might've planned that whole code and immortality thing. Another "Keikaku doori (just as planned)" moment, if that's the case.
    Well, actually, i'm quite contented with what they did. Whether he's dead or in the countryside with C.C., Lulu will always be the Fabulous Emperor.

So, lack of faith or not.. we are all united in chanting..

ALL HAIL RURUUSHU!

xD

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatBanisher View Post
    KAmi!!!! we'll go as knights of rounds!!!!
    W00t~!!! Do you mind if i know more of this cosplay plan?
    I'm planning to go as Sayoko. But meh, i'm not that tall. And there are other stuff i need to fix myself to have a decent cosplay. xD
    Last edited by blissfullynaive; 11-13-2008 at 06:21 PM.

buhi pa diay ni na thread XD.......

btw, ni try ko ug call ni lulu sa iya phone ganina...ni ring man ang iya phone...then gi hung up....just kidding.... XD

para nako buhi jud ni si lulu....

^Naay nag resurrect sa thread ay.. xD Mao na buhi.

Haha.. mao ba. Txtm8 diay mo Lulu. Kbaw man gud ka sa number. xD

as much as i love lelou, i'd prefer it if he were dead. if he was alive, then it would defeat the grandeur of his death, which was simply the best scene in the entire series.

A heroic death isn't heroic if the hero lives. I prefer the Norse Barbarians' interpretation of honor: death in battle. I found it pretty stupid when Superman and Son Goku died only to be revived by some silly deus ex machina. it's very exhausting. my goodness, can't you stay dead? don't the writers have anything else other than this?

mura bitaw kanang naay mularga, nya perte na ninyong hilak ug babay... emotional na kaayo, then mubalik ug kalit kay nalimtan diay ang pitaka. how anti climactic.

Lulu's death was the climax of the story. bringing him back would destroy that very climax. if they want to show he's alive, they can perhaps include references or brief appearances.

If they brought Aeris back in FF7-AC, how would you feel? Good thing she remained dead. She wouldn't be my favorite heroine any more if they revived her.

~mwah~

11.    Advertisement

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast