Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Default Re: Merged: Love vs. Parents and the like...

That`s what parents always do..for me is to protect their kids..although they don`t listen sometimes, kay parenst man cla,so meaning sila na gyud sakto permi. Mas una man gyud kuno sila sa duyan..hayyyy.......unsaon..Para nku sa, ang rule sa parents is to let his/her kids grow in a better way,support and guide in a right direction..Kung sakto na gani sa pako ilang anak, maka barog na gyud on his/her foot..Cge!!! go asa ka malipay..pero ang parents mo act lang gihapon as parents..adviser,mangumusta sa iyang anak kung unsa nay sitwasyon. The challenge now is how to be a good parents..for me,simply be a good children and you will be a good parents..

I agree.... for me sad, Specifically, If naa na sd ko boyfriend again, gusto ko w/ my parents approval and blessings... You'll be more happier and complete...

Ako sad..

Mao bitaw naabot ko nganhi sa Cebu coz ganahan ko mopalayo sa amo because of my bf which they super-duper do not like at all. ok lang sana if ako lang ila ingnan about it but the sad thing was that ila pa jud ipakita sa guy their dislike for him. as in. kaya the first job offer that I had, even if it was in Manila i took it coz gisamokan nako.. in all my life, for the more than a dozen bfs i had, i never did hear a single good thing from my parents about them. Always jud na bad. came the time that i got tired with it all. i moved out, away from them. kapoy na man gud.

right now, i got another bf, told my sis about it, same story, she does not like the guy, coz kaila man namo way way back in high school. i don't know. dati-rati when I was young i could remember them telling me that whoever i chose to love is ok with them as long as they know that I am happy with the guy. But came a time when I introduced my bf to them thinking that they would like him but now.

right now, my bf and i have plans of getting married next year. but so far la pa cya nako introduce nila ma and pa coz di ko ganahan na makadungog ug bad na naman. gusto ko introduce nako cya when everything else is all laid out na. everything ready na for the wedding para la na cla ma say pa.

wish me luck peeps.. ΓΌ

If you ask my opinion on your situation. Mo ingon cguro ko nga sadkto imoha decision kay wala man lage sayop nga decision.Its up to you how you manage and handle the situation. But base on my tita`s,tito`s,friends,relatives and love one`s once you will decided to get married, you have to settle your problems. Para nku cguro akoang i inform akong parents nga mao ni amo plans. Then kung dili sila mosugot unya mo ingon sila na dili cla mo tambong sa imoha wedding at less you tell them the truth. Dili ba diay ka ma minyo kung wala cla? Basta sakto naka sa edad unya maka stand namo. Go for it and stand up for it. Ipakita hinuon nila nga sa imong decision ni success ka. for sure someday, maulaw na sila nimo sa ilang gi buhat. Akoa man gyud tan-aw sa imoha parents kay nangigi,nasoya nga mawala naka sa ilang pader which is I strongly disagree kay dili lage ta nila dula-an..dili man ta nila panag-iya. Naa man tay kaugalingon nato nga kinabuhi..Pangutan-aw imoha parents during their single life una sila nagminyo.Unsa sad ilaha ka-agi. For sure they obey their feelings and what is right to make them both happy. Tell your parents that I told you because you care and love them so much.

Yeah, you're right. I think that they don't want to accept the fact that "the baby is now a lady".. and wants to have a life on her own. Siguro being the youngest also has it's downsides. But, thing is, I've talked to them about it and have opened up about the fact that I am old enough to do such things and I could decide for myself na. But so far, same thing. La pa rin pinagbago.

Maybe it's just not easy for them to let go. I guess di jud ko ka-relate about this until I have kids on own.

Default BF/GF or Parents...

Here's the situation: you are in love with your partner, head over hills in love! And your partner feels the same. You've talked about settling down and have plans fo the future already then here comes your parents who oppose the relationship What reasons? hhhmmm lets say any of these (the usual): say because your partner is poor, no stable job, different religion, theyve already chosen someone for you... and they will do anything, almost anything, to make you two separate.

What would you do? Fight for your love? or Follow your parents?

PS: You love your parents very much you dont want to dissapoint them

Default Re: BF/GF or Parents...

i will follow my parents......practical na ta kron.. may lag matigway ang anak ....

Quote Originally Posted by Onins
    Here's the situation: you are in love with your partner, head over hills in love! And your partner feels the same. You've talked about settling down and have plans fo the future already then here comes your parents who oppose the relationship What reasons? hhhmmm lets say any of these (the usual): say because your partner is poor, no stable job, different religion, theyve already chosen someone for you... and they will do anything, almost anything, to make you two separate.

When you become a "Parent" you'll know.

What would you do? Fight for your love? or Follow your parents?

PS: You love your parents very much you dont want to dissapoint them

You will know what your parents feel when you becaome a parent

no more futher questions... PARENTS GYUD... :mrgreen:

............i doubt imu ning parents........i think ur refering to you GFs parents noh?..............of cors i will also object.......mag unsa nalang akong anak nimu?............bahala saging basta loving?...........

11.    Advertisement

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast