Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Default Re: Bad experience with Canon

canon is a good brand. sometimes mataymingan lang gyud ta ug factory defect

next month or two canon will open a new office and a new service center in mabolo (galery ba nah?)...repair should be 10x faster...
    lens cleaning same day na...no more sending to manila...no more long wait

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

Quote Originally Posted by markyap
    next month or two canon will open a new office and a new service center in mabolo (galery ba nah?)...repair should be 10x faster...
    lens cleaning same day na...no more sending to manila...no more long wait
    hopefully it will be like that sir -

so its another "one" kanang i-open sa cyberzone SM?

niadto ko last week sa canon mandawe to check my a430 - sad to say im not satisfied with the response from a name "vincent"
    findings nya is "over exposure" na ang lens nya (so meaning after 1,100 shots- it has a short life)
    he told me also na there will be a time na - wala na kay makit-an sa picture as in blurred na kuno
    he gave me a roughly P4k to P5k quotation- (then ang brandnew ani is P6,500.00 more or less) wheeeew

so i contacted canon manila- they advice me na i can send it in their main (makati)
    email from canon to me:

If you are having doubts regarding the diagnosis of Canon Cebu Engineers, you can send your camera to Canon Head Office. Below are the contact details and attention it to Ms. Gemma Dignos. And if our Customers Engineers diagnosed that it is the CCD that needs replacement, the repair is free of charge. And if it's really the lens, we will inform you first regarding the repair amount and we will ask for your approval before we go ahead with the repair.

Customer Care Centre - Makati
    5/F Marvin Plaza Bldg.
    2153 Don Chino Roces Ave.
    Cor. Rufino St., Makati City
    Mon-Sat 8:30 am - 5:30 pm

here sample of the problem

most of the times pixelated ang mga shots

any idea what should i do? or any idea what is the problem with my camera?

saw also at SM cyber zone that canon d-zone is opening there...

atay akong 50mm naguba... dili nila e ayo kay wala daw resibo atay nalang... nya nawala baya akong resibo yawa canon!

I keep using Energizer batteries to power my Canon Powershot A630 and realized that it has an A/C adapter accessory. I called Colours SM where my wife bought it and they didn't even know what the thing is. I called Canon Cebu and they didn't carry it either. I e-mailed their CS department last Friday and only got a reply today. They can order it from Singapore daw for P 3,600 and it will be delivered in 3-4 weeks. No problem then I suddenly realized their last phrase that I have to pay for the shipping & handling daw. Say that again!?

--- reply pasted here, name of CS rep withheld kay company policy mani nila so I don't think I can blame the CS rep personally ---

Dear Mr. Montoya,

Thank you for your email to Canon. This is regarding your purchase inquiry for Canon ACK-600AC.

Its suggested retail price is Php 3,600.00. However, we do not have it on stock right now. But if you would want we could order from Singapore and shipment will take 3-4 weeks. Since you are from Cebu, we will deliver the item directly to you once available but the delivery fee will be charged to you.

For confirmation, simply reply to this email.

Looking forward to hear from you. Have a nice day!

---

Have a nice day daw mga bro ug sis. Ganahan mo?

Quote Originally Posted by cmontoya
    I keep using Energizer batteries to power my Canon Powershot A630 and realized that it has an A/C adapter accessory. I called Colours SM where my wife bought it and they didn't even know what the thing is. I called Canon Cebu and they didn't carry it either. I e-mailed their CS department last Friday and only got a reply today. They can order it from Singapore daw for P 3,600 and it will be delivered in 3-4 weeks. No problem then I suddenly realized their last phrase that I have to pay for the shipping & handling daw. Say that again!?

--- reply pasted here, name of CS rep withheld kay company policy mani nila so I don't think I can blame the CS rep personally ---

Dear Mr. Montoya,

Thank you for your email to Canon. This is regarding your purchase inquiry for Canon ACK-600AC.

Its suggested retail price is Php 3,600.00. However, we do not have it on stock right now. But if you would want we could order from Singapore and shipment will take 3-4 weeks. Since you are from Cebu, we will deliver the item directly to you once available but the delivery fee will be charged to you.

For confirmation, simply reply to this email.

Looking forward to hear from you. Have a nice day!

---

Have a nice day daw mga bro ug sis. Ganahan mo?
    why not get a set of eneloop rechargable batteries from me...its only 720 for a set for 4pcs...portable pa...reusable...

Quote Originally Posted by radiostar
    atay akong 50mm naguba... dili nila e ayo kay wala daw resibo atay nalang... nya nawala baya akong resibo yawa canon!
    where did you get the 50mm...if you got it from me just bring it to me il take care of it...

why not get a set of eneloop rechargable batteries from me...its only 720 for a set for 4pcs...portable pa...reusable...
    Hi Mark, I assume the price includes the charger?

Quote Originally Posted by markyap
    where did you get the 50mm...if you got it from me just bring it to me il take care of it...
    kay sir lito ko nagkuha... nag wait lang ko sa email ni sir lito sir... iya raman e email ang invoice

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast