Default Looking Student Assistants for research and draft assignments

Interested candidates please PM me directly if you are interested. Details will be provided on interview for the role. Starting pay is $5 AUD an hour for 20 hrs a week.

We're looking for Student Assistants to help out Uni students in Australia with their research and assignments. This can be full time or part time depending on the work load and needs of our clients.

Skills Required:

- good level of English to communicate, write and read.
    - must have proficient computer skill which includes spreadsheet, Microsoft word, Excel, etc..
    - must have internet connection at home
    - competent with online researching on different subject matters such as marketing, business, finance, etc..
    - answering emails and phone calls

Tasks:

- assist Students to draft assignments for their school or college
    - best essay writing Leading academic essay for school

Writer perception his/her point of view. Due to lack of time and workload students will need assistance with coming up with proper content for their essay.

- it should not be exact copy paste. Some schools are very picky about plagiarism
    - double check on assignment list
    - draft must be very proficient
    - analyzing assignment questions and answers

** Please PM me directly if you are interested in this role **

Hi. I need such an employee to implement my project. I need to make a new blog and a new description of the product catalog.

Thanks, everyone for the recommendations!

Very useful thread. I'm a student and know very good how complicated and time-consuming it can be to write a paper. Sometimes it can take me a few hours to write a draft. But I know a few good and quality sites with valuable information where I can find helpful pieces of information. This guide https://studybay.com/blog/asa-paper-example/ for writing ASA paper helped me out recently, and I sincerely recommend everyone save the link.

An essay writer is a person who writes essays on specific topics. They are usually given assignments by instructors to complete.

I like your tips. Furthermore, the educational process is challenging for me. I recently needed to prepare for a number of tasks and especially high school capstone project rubric. And this source has become a real find for me. I have studied the most important information that is needed when preparing such assignments.

Guys! Team of professional writers from www.aiessaywriter.org/ has experience in various areas of the English language and specializes in customer service. This ensures that you receive a personalized experience and an introductory essay that matches your vision exactly.

8.    Advertisement