Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mostly it depends on my mood, I can watch absolutely any type of tv-shows. For instance, Vampires Diaries, Suits, How to get away with murder, Gossip Girl are my favorite tv-shows. They are different but all of them are amazing. By the way, here is the list of streaming website I usually use https://streamingsites.com

used to watch reality or k-variety shows. barely followed any tv shows now tho. it has declined at lot over the years. wa koy gi.subay ron. mkadalikyat ra guro kog tan.aw ug naay lantawn akong uyb sd.

mas malingaw pman ko mg sig duwa ug call of duty mobile kysa sa tv show. hahaha

Used to like GOT until that last season..Right now, watching the second season of The Boys. I also watched Good Omens, Witcher, OA, Umbrella Academy etc. Good Omens is written by Neil Gaiman and the late Terry Pratchett. I recommend to watch if you like their books.

I like reality shows

comedy show.....

Blog Entries
    Crime , Police Investigations , Thriller , Mysteries ,supernatural

I like all kinds of detectives.

Detectives like crime scene investigation, fantasy, musical, variety and comedy

Fear the Walking Dead. I recently watched all the seasons. What can I say about it? In general, this series is very interesting. We watched it together with my husband, he also really liked it, and he was looking forward to when the new seasons would come out. Of course, the further, the more confusing the plot becomes, new characters are added. In general, the series is very interesting. But sometimes not very pleasant scenes, although not very scary, in my opinion.

10.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123