Default Senior web developers / seo / graphic designers

Blueprint business solutions job fair 2018

8am - 8pm saturday june 30
    krispy kreme, it park

Quote Originally Posted by arborius View Post
    I am also looking for a designer for printing products, but most likely I will study this area myself
    Dear, do you see that the thread is very old and it didn't occur to you to do something other than necroposting? Let you go to graphic designer courses and they will explain to you that there are a lot of such directions in the "hobbyist", and if it occurs to you to do something useful, just start drawing and doing a manicure - they draw beautifully there too. The field of graphics and design for marketers and PC masters is not just a hobby as you might think. Here I once took an order for my company and also thought to do great things to learn something new in the field of design https://magnnetic.com/ebook-design-service/. But you just killed me on the spot with your messages and somewhere else...

3.    Advertisement