View Poll Results: Covid-19 vs Duterte - Prepared or Not?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Prepared

6 31.58%
  • No. Not prepared

13 68.42%
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hitch22 View Post
    We've known this for quite some time now. Mainstream media and tech giants in Silicon valley have fallen to the left. Crazy times we're living in right now where people take offense extremely easily and without valid reason.
    Technocrats only think of money and their position in the grand scheme of globalism. This is why I'm a pirate since Limewire. lul

What in that medical briefing was so offensive that it had to be taken down??
    Maybe when they said Fauci's been living in an ivory tower and hasn't seen a patient in 20 years. To think that those Doctors are from Cali—a leftist state. This is the first time in the last 75 years that Cali supports the Republicans' narrative that the economy is actually crashing and the longer this quarantine goes, the higher the chance it bottoms out to irreparable damages. Meanwhile, Tech giants are benefiting so well under this lockdown. They haven't seen revenues as much this past three months that's absolutely why they are making a call on this, to side with the fake pandemic to further their profits.

PS. The only good thing that happened to Cebu City is that, Labella lifted the liquor ban. YaY!
    Last edited by brownie; 05-01-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Ampo lang dili mo crash ang economy, kay mas daghan jud casualty.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    I gather that iStoryans aren't going to see an hour long youtube video. I assume they like hearing Jessica Soho or other tv anchors telling them horror bedtime stories. But when I see a disturbing issue such as this:

It really rustles my jimmies. This is atrocious and ridiculous why can't farm owners just donate the crops to those in need? Is the gov't holding them at gunpoint so that officials could take advantage of the relief money that they accumulated via the middle-class' taxes? Is this a sound set of values that solves the problem of food scarcity? Are subsidies really unbreachable?
    If this is about American farmers, I've heard/read about this in the news recently. From what I understand there are several reasons for this:

1) The farmers are actually supplying to big companies or restos and now that those are closed or demand is low from those big companies there's no one they can sell to.

2) Farmers would love to donate them but it cost them money to store and transport these items in bulk.

3) They're perishables so they're going to get ruined one way or the other.

4) Also, from what I understand these farms are far away from the big cities that even city dwellers find it a taxing trip.

COVID-19 is a very interesting time to be alive that's for sure.

There's this news yesterday about a Task Force New Normal in Cebu. To quote the Cebu governor: "Do not expect that we are still going to enjoy the old comforts. The old normal is gone." Well, I had this same sentiment for a while, but as I reflect on this, I realized this is a very dangerous path for a government to undertake. We're moving deeper and deeper into a Totalitarian state: a government dictating to us which businesses should open, where we can go and how we should live our lives. For a virus that kills less than 1% of the infected (as per the new mortality estimates...which is getting lower and lower), we should be this drastic??

I'd rather the people, through their own self-interest (just as in the free market), shape this new normal. Just like what most doctors have been telling everyone, for the vast majority, the virus will only cause mild symptoms or none at all. Gi-zumba zumba ra gani to sa mga asymptomatic sa Zapatera.

"Do not expect that we are still going to enjoy the old comforts. The old normal is gone."
    That's what I said in the other thread. Since the lockdown, I've already observed totalitarianism (disguised as pandemic control) washed out all sense of democracy and freedom within our nation. Again, people have failed to realize this so let's just wait until they experience it and cry about it although that might be too late. Or I'll be seeing the thing that I've been expecting for a long long time — that the sheep will always obey the shepherd.

Gi-zumba zumba ra gani to sa mga asymptomatic sa Zapatera.
    Because coronavirus is a cold virus. All medical books you'll encounter will tell you that. Popular opinion says otherwise because WHO sucks CCP's tiny yellow cock so much that even Japan couldn't contain its disappointment anymore. South Korea have stayed silent about this because their economy rely heavily on China's exuberant investment on their tech industry. Without the big Chinese investors, SK's economy will drop as quick as diarrhea.

Europe's case is a different matter. The counting was fraud according to Italian doctors so they hired forensic medical experts to track the disease, right then and there, the tables have turned. Spain is a shithole just like us so not surprising if they like to pretend the epidemic happening there is worsening as the country itself need money so they have EU pumping out more euros for them (being called as humanitarian aid assistance) from the EU Central Bank to bail out big corporations and let the small businesses figure it out on their own. Fake it, till you make it.

The only hope left for the rest of the world is America's undoing to be corrected. They have already de-funded the WHO and now they must de-fund the UN. How America's going to move forward from all of this deception is an interesting thought and if they actually have the balls to impose economic sanction to China, for instance, dropping two nukes per Chinese mega city and one nuke per town.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2]The counting was fraud according to Italian doctors so they hired forensic medical experts to track the disease, right then and there, the tables have turned. Spain is a shithole just like us so not surprising if they like to pretend the epidemic happening there is worsening as the country itself need money so they have EU pumping out more euros for them (being called as humanitarian aid assistance) from the EU Central Bank to bail out big corporations and let the small businesses figure it out on their own. Fake it, till you make it.
    Same is happening in the US. Take a look at testimonies from Funeral Home directors:

Funeral director Joseph Antioco (Brooklyn, NY): "They're putting people on Covid-19 list even if they didn't have it. You're making the death rate in New York City a lot higher than it should be."

Funeral Home President Josephine Dimiceli (Queens, NY): "I had one that was autopsied because the sister was furious, and apparently..I don't know who the Supreme Court Justice is..but the Supreme Court Justice was related to this family. And she says I know my sister didn't die of Covid-19. She said she had Alzheimer's and they didn't suction her. You have to suction because they forget how to swallow..and right away they put Covid-19 on her death certificate. Then the Supreme Court Justice, whoever it is, contacted the hospital. They did an independent autopsy,bingo - no Covid-19."

Funeral director Michael Lanza (Staten Island, NY): "To be honest with you, they're writing Covid in all death certificates whether they had a positive test or not. I think the Mayor in our city, they're looking for federal funding and the more they put Covid on the death certificate the more they can ask for federal funds. I think it's political"

Here in the Philippines, we've heard about BILLIONs being released by the government to fight the Coronavirus. Remember some years back when an opthalmologist was being investigated for claiming millions of pesos from PhilHealth? I think there is huge financial incentive to over-report Covid cases and deaths...perhaps worldwide.
    Last edited by hitch22; 05-01-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Take a look at testimonies from Funeral Home directors:
    De Riso Funerals is also telling the same thing since April 12. That hospitals are now allowed to stock pile bodies in refrigerator trucks as a makeshift morgue for a week or so when those corpses are supposed to be delivered to the funeral parlors asap and let the funeral home clerks call and notify the families of the deceased. BUT hospitals are limiting their access to the morgues and are prohibited to call the families, instead, the hospital staffs are the ones calling, asking the families of "when are you going to come get the dead body and had it delivered to the funeral homes". If the bodies are unclaimed at a certain date, they then bury them at Hart's Island. What NY State hospitals are doing is ethically wrong (according to funeral home standards).

Here in the Philippines, we've heard about BILLIONs being released by the government to fight the Coronavirus.
    And yet, taxpayers are getting a dozen of Quick Chow noodles, 4 cans of Winner meal loaf and 10kg of rice. It's already been 3 weeks now since we received that relief here in my barangay. I thought it was given to families every fortnight. Our ASEAN neighborhood has a very nice stimulus (not just on the relief goods, but also on the tax cut for every earning individual) whereas the Pelepens are giving people foods that cause more disease to surface. So... the billions of pesos allocated to as being relief money goes where exactly? Back to the Priority Development Assistance Fund of course.. abbreviated as PDAF and also know as Pork Barrel.

- - - Updated - - -

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan has National Guard protecting 500,000 COVID-19 tests he acquired from South Korea from feds.

I think there might be an impending civil unrest. Four months have gone by, yet the truth about this pandemic still remains to be seen.
    Last edited by brownie; 05-01-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    umm.. why are we even talking about other country's economy here..?

I'll just wrap up what I want to say about this issue. In my opinion, we ought to be focusing on speeding up the approval of a protocol for effective medical therapy, so we can re-open the economy. I think HCQ/Azithromycin/Zinc should be on the battlefront in this fight (Remdesivir will be too expensive and not as widely tested). I echo Dr. Stephen Smith's response when asked about the impact of HCQ/Az on this fight: "This is the beginning of the end for this pandemic. I'm serious about this."

Covid-19 isn't going to go away. Everyone is eventually going to get it and everyone should get it (while getting the HCQ/AZ/Zinc regimen) in order to create herd immunity. Once we're past this, the CCP (Communist Party of China) should be held to account for this. They've got a lot of explaining and paying to do.

Default Pandemic is definitely a scam.

Inb4 "Counting is delayed wait two more weeks".
    ~ All death certs are sent to CDC electronically, meaning by means of e-mail or fax. Delay could not possibly be more than three days long, no?

Inb4 "Why do CNN and Google is reporting 2x the CDC counting".
    ~ Because they made up those numbers, duh?!

South Korea's CDC has found that the test results for the suspected relapsed patients were false positives, and warned the test it used was not able to distinguish between live traces of the virus and the harmless dead samples which remain after patients have recovered.
    Inb4 "But that's from a news bulletin board from the UK".
    ~ South Korea is as reliable as Iceland's reports. The only two countries that remain as transparent as possible with their studies. Let us await Germany's case for this pandemic. If the latter's report coincides with the former two, then we can safely say, something fishy is really going on behind our backs. Not that normies care about these happenings though.

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast