View Poll Results: Covid-19 vs Duterte - Prepared or Not?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Prepared

6 31.58%
  • No. Not prepared

13 68.42%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

suporta, kooperasyon ug ampo atong matabang ani sa goberno gyud. maayo untag mahuman na ang tanan ug mabalik nata sa normal.

Default Wtf?!

The biggest fear-mongering circlejerk that will ever take place.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Oh?! So you are now slowly showing your true nature. Yes, I guessed that right since the first time you replied to me in such a terrible manner. You like to cuss and insult people as if you are superior to everyone else. Stay mad because countries will lift the quarantine and you will be coerced to get out of your safe space and be exposed to this "deadly" virus. Whether or not the Philippines will follow suit straight away doesn't matter, the economy is still the most important aspect of every modern society.

You have HIV? Then you are fvcked beyond help.
    Oh, did it hurt your feelings, little baby? You'll dish out insults but can't take it? Don't go and have a tantrum now, child. It's interesting how, when you're called out for your lies, you focus instead on fake outrage, because you know your lies are indefensible. But then, that's how some toddlers act.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd_M View Post
    Oh, did it hurt your feelings, little baby? You'll dish out insults but can't take it? Don't go and have a tantrum now, child. It's interesting how, when you're called out for your lies, you focus instead on fake outrage, because you know your lies are indefensible. But then, that's how some toddlers act.
    Hurt my feelings? nyahaha. You still haven't pm'd me though.

It's interesting how, when you're called out for your lies, you focus instead on fake outrage
    Would you be kind enough to take us to my lies and outrage? Go on... I'll wai--- Oh I see. Now I see it. It do felt like I struck a nerve when I said an overwhelming majority of Covid19 deaths are fat, diabetic, & hypertensive. But those numbers aren't lies though. Makes you really think, no? ✌(◕‿-)✌

It's over. Back to normal na guys. Palabi sad ni si Duterte mura ra bag dili itoy2x sa mga insik.
    Apektohan na ako pag paninda ug sud-an tawn ani.

Update:

Totally over na gyud guys hahaha

Last edited by brownie; 04-19-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Fake pandemic all for destroying Trump. The dems are so evil they have to drag down the entire economy just to shit on the current administration and evidently so when death rates spiked right after Bernie stated he's out of the race. Why can't they just JFK Trump and be done with it?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now “actively looking into” results from universal COVID-19 testing at Pine Street Inn homeless shelter.

Of the 397 people tested, 146 people tested positive. Not a single one had any symptoms.

“It was like a double knockout punch. The number of positives was shocking, but the fact that 100 percent of the positives had no symptoms was equally shocking,” said Dr. Jim O’Connell, president of Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program, which provides medical care at the city’s shelters.

The 146 people who tested positive were immediately moved to two different temporary isolation facilities in Boston. According to O’Connell, only one of those patients needed hospital care, and many continue to show no symptoms.

Hipokrito ning China, nasuko pa sila before ngano daw gi.travel ban ilang nasud nga controlled rman daw ang virus kay 500+ ra patay. Pero karon bisan mga nasud mga wala pay patay sama sa vietnam ila na hinoon gi travel ban.

Default Finish na guys.

Kumingking ra sa diabetes ug high blood.

Corona virus does not fear any body, weather you are reach or poor it will sweep across. It doesnt have mercy on any individual. I heard the government have received a huge amount of money to fight against the corona virus. I simply request those in the higher positions to use the money appropriately, not just squandering it all.

Default hahahahahahahahahahaha

Duterte offering P10-M reward to any Filipino who can discover COVID-19 vaccine.

Tinood gyud diay na utok ang igo sa Covid19 pag abot ani sa Pelepens.

Default Just dropping by to drop this:

It's circulating in twitter really fast rn.
    8kun autists are on the prowl once again.
    What's the world coming to? hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast