Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Deism

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan James View Post
    Not that kind of revelation bro. Why can’t god just show himself to all of us. If he wants his rules to be followed he should implement them himself. Not that he hide behind clouds and send methaporic messages subject for varying interpretations. Thus causing divisions in humanity.

If God really is on different levels, and his thoughts are different from ours, I’m pretty much sure it’s better than ours.
    Sorry but I don't understand this. If you agree that God's ways and thoughts, since He's on a different level than us, are better, why would you want Him to work according to your ways? No, God is not sending metaphoric messages. His message is clear, the problem is man wants to continue his rebellion despite the clear message He has given, thus the different interpretation. No matter how clear your message is, if someone is against you, you can expect to be misinterpreted.

So he will understand that muslims will die for islam because he allowed these muslims to be born muslims, the same applies to christians, to hindus. There are a lot of truths in these world. And I don’t know why God allowed that. Even the christians have a lot of bible versions. Who wouldn’t be confused. So I think he will understand.
    Different bible versions is not confusing if you know the different types of translations scholars are doing. There are only two, Paraphrase and word for word. The former is bad, the latter is a good translation. The differences in those good versions isn't even significant to affect how one understands the message when comparing version to version.

I don’t question God’s holiness, I’m just embracing my humanity. If one of the causes of humanity’s division is the idea of god why not eliminate it. But thats a bit idealistic because no one can prove and dispprove God. But maybe we eliminate religion.
    There's always division between truth and falsehood, light and dark. The problem is not that truth is not expressed clearly but that truth is suppressed by man because man loves falsehood. That's the default human disposition after the fall.
    Last edited by NapoleonBlownapart; 08-29-2018 at 01:12 PM.

maybe the next step in human evolution is to become a soul? by then maybe we could see god.hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    maybe the next step in human evolution is to become a soul? by then maybe we could see god.hehehehe
    akong understanding sa soul noy is like our conscience who is controlling our body. say for example a motorcycle, it is 100% working but dili jud siya mudagan kung walay mo drive. so in order for our bodies to work, the soul is there to drive the corpse so if we die our soul leaves the body and find another host lagpasa nakog huna huna oy hahahaha

Blog Entries

Default Hello Deism

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    Sorry but I don't understand this. If you agree that God's ways and thoughts, since He's on a different level than us, are better, why would you want Him to work according to your ways? No, God is not sending metaphoric messages. His message is clear, the problem is man wants to continue his rebellion despite the clear message He has given, thus the different interpretation. No matter how clear your message is, if someone is against you, you can expect to be misinterpreted.
    He knows better, you say, can you explain to me what his ways then? I may not be of the same level to God but maybe at least he can be more concern to what his people needs. I don’t know maybe his working behind spotlights, I really don’t know. But why can’t he just tell us directly to our faces that he wants us to do this and do that. I would be more than willing to be his slave and do whatever he wants. Why go through a lot of curve paths when he can do it directly. I just don’t understand.

Different bible versions is not confusing if you know the different types of translations scholars are doing. There are only two, Paraphrase and word for word. The former is bad, the latter is a good translation. The differences in those good versions isn't even significant to affect how one understands the message when comparing version to version.
    The only version close to the original hebrew version of the bible is KJV. Also the original compilation was followed by protestants. Other than that theres the catholic, then the mormons. Who have chapters added to them I don’t know with Iglesia and Jehova. I just can’t stand that even in christianity itself there exist this division. That no matter how much you say you’re worshipping the same God yet they debate within themselves who is better. Plus the politics and we blame humanity again for that.

There's always division between truth and falsehood, light. and dark. The problem is not that truth is not expressed clearly but that truth is suppressed by man because man loves falsehood. That's the default human disposition after the fall.
    There is. But how do you prove that yours is the truth and not the islams or hindus truth? How do you prove the power of the God of christianity if the God of islam shows the same power. How do you prove the genuinity of your God if both christian and muslim God grant prayers? What if the muslims are right? And yours is wrong? You would suffer condemnation because the muslims were right. Would you blame yourself for not being born muslim, for not listnening to islams teachings or would you blame allah for not showing you the truth clearly? The same applies if your truth is the truth. Stop blaming humanity for it. Its our nature. We have limited minds. Blame someone who surpasses our being human yet not doing anything to at least make things clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIre View Post
    akong understanding sa soul noy is like our conscience who is controlling our body. say for example a motorcycle, it is 100% working but dili jud siya mudagan kung walay mo drive. so in order for our bodies to work, the soul is there to drive the corpse so if we die our soul leaves the body and find another host lagpasa nakog huna huna oy hahahaha
    shabu pa! hahaha pero naa kay point blue. marelate sya sa reincarnation but di lang ko mutuo ana..hahahaha. were you able to identify the kind of perspective you have when it comes to these things blue?if you don't mind sharing though.

Blog Entries
    Lol man, we can be one with the universe as we turn to dust. I don’t look forward to the afterlife. Whats important is this present lifetime. Thats another journey.

shabu pa! hahaha pero naa kay point blue. marelate sya sa reincarnation but di lang ko mutuo ana..hahahaha. were you able to identify the kind of perspective you have when it comes to these things blue?if you don't mind sharing though.
    kaning mga common nga Déjà vu noy, also kanang maka remember kag place nga maka ingon ko og naka anhi naman ko which is wala pa jud nako naadtoan. its like a memory from the past nga dili experience sa imong current life/body. ako lang gi connect ako mga experiences.

also pagkamatay sa akong erpats i was in the hospital looking at him transformed into a cold corpse,. iyang left hand mo reach sa taas like naay mo bira niya sa taas while gasping for air, it is like something is leaving the body and its making the body pale and cold. for me, it has to be a soul (leaving) and i was saying to myself while looking at my father's corpse that it is not him anymore, he has already left this body...

ikaw noy can you imagine yourself when you die and where will you go? do we sleep into eternal sleep? or are we going to return to earth as a new person? ako, i cant imagine myself "ending" there has to be a way for me to start back, it;s like a cycle ba and that's what is keeping this earth occupied, we repeat until we evolve. i dont have any studies or evidence to back this up, maka ingon lang kag adik adik man guru ko hehehehehe but meh, we all have our ways to live. so whatever floats your boat is fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan James View Post
    The only version close to the original hebrew version of the bible is KJV. Also the original compilation is followed by protestants. Other than that theres the catholic, then the mormons. Who have chapters added to them I don’t know with Iglesia and Jehova. I just can’t stand that even in christianity itself there exist this division. That no matter how much you say you’re worshipping the same God yet they debate within themselves who is better. Plus the politics and we blame humanity again for that.
    hi bro, share lang ko. the original compilation of the bible is compiled by the catholic church towards the end of the 4th century. kanang KJV is an English Translation from Hebrew text for the Old Testament books and from Greek for the New Testament 'cause 17th Century Protestant Christians in England didn't like the idea of translating from the Latin Vulgate which what the Catholic Church used at that time. mao ra to ..bow hahaha
    Last edited by noy; 08-29-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    hi bro, share lang ko. the original compilation of the bible is compiled by the catholic church towards the end of the 4th century. kanang KJV is an English Translation from Hebrew text for the Old Testament books and from Greek for the New Testament 'cause 17th Century Protestant Christians in England didn't like the idea of translating from the Latin Vulgate which what the Catholic Church used at that time. mao ra to ..bow hahaha
    Yeah, I’m done with bible bro. I don’t really care about it nowadays. But its different versions really made me question what should I read and believe. Until I doubt its compilation. I ended up closig it. Hehe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueIre View Post
    kaning mga common nga Déjà vu noy, also kanang maka remember kag place nga maka ingon ko og naka anhi naman ko which is wala pa jud nako naadtoan. its like a memory from the past nga dili experience sa imong current life/body. ako lang gi connect ako mga experiences.

also pagkamatay sa akong erpats i was in the hospital looking at him transformed into a cold corpse,. iyang left hand mo reach sa taas like naay mo bira niya sa taas while gasping for air, it is like something is leaving the body and its making the body pale and cold. for me, it has to be a soul (leaving) and i was saying to myself while looking at my father's corpse that it is not him anymore, he has already left this body...

ikaw noy can you imagine yourself when you die and where will you go? do we sleep into eternal sleep? or are we going to return to earth as a new person? ako, i cant imagine myself "ending" there has to be a way for me to start back, it;s like a cycle ba and that's what is keeping this earth occupied, we repeat until we evolve. i dont have any studies or evidence to back this up, maka ingon lang kag adik adik man guru ko hehehehehe but meh, we all have our ways to live. so whatever floats your boat is fine for me
    You’re not the only one who have the experience bro. Me, I tried astral projection many times. Seperation of your body and soul. But I don’t believe in rebirth. If ever it is the case, you have to escape the process of reincarnation.

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast