Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Deism

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    deism diay ha..here i come..

i believe in the almighty GOD
    i believe in the amazing SPIDERMAN
    and i believe that both and/or the likes of them are sooo facking useless, because they are nothing but make believe.

awesome belief isn't it?
    So you're an atheist bro?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    well Buddhists, at least the ones in traditional Buddhism do not assert the inexistence of deities while atheists on the other hand do. that alone bro is resounding difference between the two perspectives.
    honestly, murag funny man ang Atheist nga spiritual paminawn. hahaha
    Been an atheist for some time. At some point I realize it's not healthy to rely most answers in logic and reason. You just can't help wondering how fine tuned everything is. That things are more than coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kar_26 View Post
    hopefully i will be able to clarify this, i would like to start from a point of view where i have a more or less clean slate, so i can evaluate these system of beliefs more clearly. but at the moment, it is a struggle as the influences and habit i get from being indoctrinated too long ( in my opinion) is too deep that it literally is a struggle and will take time.

it takes time, i will get there eventually.
    well..goodluck with that. it wasn't that hard for me though but it wasn't a walk in the park either and yes change can be a bit of a struggle. well I guess my faith then is mostly fueled with academics so when things are no longer making that much of a sense, hello deism. hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan James View Post
    Been an atheist for some time. At some point I realize it's not healthy to rely most answers in logic and reason. You just can't help wondering how fine tuned everything is. That things are more than coincidence.
    awp, Hello Deism. hehehehe. on the contrary, a deist's belief in the existence of god is mostly if not solely is also based from logic and reason.
    Last edited by noy; 08-24-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    sa quran boss, same sad ilang "palusot". mura ra gyud daw ug metaphor na tanan sa mga scientific truth

pero boss, unsay feeling nimo karon na mao na ni imong stand or outlook sa world gaan ?? kanang imong motto na lang is - as long as im not being a d1ck to anyone, then fine --- ana boss ?? hahahahah
    mao jud nay akong motto boss..hahaha ug save mother earth pud diay.hehehe..
    I can't blame religious people for really looking for any possible way lang para ma justify ilang pagtuo. on the contrary, I even admire those who are really able to pull it off and on second thought, kita man guro tanan gusto ma justify atong gitohuan one way or another.

Blog Entries
    well..goodluck with that. it wasn't that hard for me though but it wasn't a walk in the park either and yes change can be a bit of a struggle. well I guess my faith then is mostly fueled with academics so when things are no longer making that much of a sense, hello deism. hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

awp, Hello Deism. hehehehe. on the contrary, a deist's belief in the existence of god is mostly if not solely is also based from logic and reason.
    Let me rephrase what I said about relying solely on logic and reason,
    I mean, I was looking for a bigger picture. Having those theories, understanding the established laws of physics isn't enough. Something's still missing.

Bro I prefer spinoza's God.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan James View Post
    Let me rephrase what I said about relying solely on logic and reason,
    I mean, I was looking for a bigger picture. Having those theories, understanding the established laws of physics isn't enough. Something's still missing.

Bro I prefer spinoza's God.
    of course something's missing. what we now know would be like a drop in an ocean of unknown and to use it to prove/disprove the creator's existence would be like using basic math to solve a calculus equation. we can only hope that we are right with whatever we believe in. now, what's stopping you from embracing Spinozism?

i still can't believe i'll be hearing this from you boss hahahahah --- I can't blame religious people.
    hahaha..bitaw, di nako sila mabasol kay normal ra man nang mulusot jud ta. maski pag unsa atong gituhoan...

anyway, ok raman ang uban religious people boss, kanang mga tao na ni live gyud sa teachings sa ilang religion. kaning mga hilumon. pero akong dili ganahan kanang mga uptight kaayo ba. na kusug kaayo maka hatag dayun ug judgement - ur going to hell - mura bitaw ug sure na kaayo sila ug kanang mga religious group na feeling nila nakabalo sila sa tanan sama sa iglesia ni kristo, ka atay ana na religion ug utro sad ang mga muklo
    kini muy di normal boss. pwede e ampo nalang ta nila kaha kung sa ilang pagtuo kay ma imperno jud ta? hahaha

pero lingaw ni imong deism boss, daghan mga men of science mao ni ilang stand sad, na somewhere somehow we all started from someting na ila na lang e-refer ug "god".
    yeah, for the lack of a better term. hehe

I dunno boss. honestly tungod siguro sa sigeg tuon ug religion, irreligion ang bagsak..hahahaha
    I guess I just find it more sensible to anchor my belief on something that is tangible and somewhat explainable given the human mind's capacity to comprehend.
    @noy, I have been following you on the comments section specially basta naa nay trukis about God and Religion and if you can remember nag PM ko nimo sauna saying thank you for doing what you do.. Although I hate the Roman Catholic practices, ikaw usa sa very very few people that I admire. I don't know what happened to you, dli nlang ko moapil sa arguments and discussion dre, basta isa ra ako masulti kanang dli lang ta mag salig kaau sa atong kaalam kay dli ta pareha ug level sa Ginoo. If you still believe in God. Naa juy point sa atong life maka question ta, but be open to possibilities nga basin it's his way of telling you something, gilahi lang jud nimog sabot. I still believe in a personal God. Meaning manglabot pa cyas akong kinabuhi. But.. I hope one day you will find what you are searching for labyu noy!

Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    @noy, I have been following you on the comments section specially basta naa nay trukis about God and Religion and if you can remember nag PM ko nimo sauna saying thank you for doing what you do.. Although I hate the Roman Catholic practices, ikaw usa sa very very few people that I admire. I don't know what happened to you, dli nlang ko moapil sa arguments and discussion dre, basta isa ra ako masulti kanang dli lang ta mag salig kaau sa atong kaalam kay dli ta pareha ug level sa Ginoo. If you still believe in God. Naa juy point sa atong life maka question ta, but be open to possibilities nga basin it's his way of telling you something, gilahi lang jud nimog sabot. I still believe in a personal God. Meaning manglabot pa cyas akong kinabuhi. But.. I hope one day you will find what you are searching for labyu noy!
    hey Rais, the change of heart isn't something that's driven by grief or misfortune, neither by discouragement or confusion if it's any consolation. hehehe.
    makatambok sa kasing2x imung gipangstorya jud rais, thank you. I didn't realize how I was as a theist had such a positive impact to you and for that I also apologize if I let you down somehow with this new perspective I'm having but considering Deism for me is somewhat humbling and liberating. contrary to what most people would think when one renounces his/her religion.
    cge lang, you know I 'm always open to anything. you can pray for me if you have to which I surely will appreciate.
    Last edited by noy; 08-25-2018 at 04:50 AM.

god existed and he will come to Earth again sometime soon...right now he is stranded at HD 28185 b because his spacecraft is out of gas....

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast