Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Quote Originally Posted by emow View Post
    Why would it be hilarious? Have you read the Bible cover to cover? I did, and it made me an unbeliever .
    You are? I swear I haven't spoke to any unbeliever in my whole and I would want to speak to one, you know just to know more about their perception and what made them an unbeliever

Quote Originally Posted by emow View Post
    I do not own the site, but I started the thread. And you may post unpopular Bible verses however you are a theist you may be triggered by atypical interpretations beyond Christian logic and may escalate into ad hominems, it's better if you create a thread solely for your liking and post Bible verses which only entertain theists interpretation so in that way, you all feel good.

I respect the persons. Not just their religion, or Bible for that matter. They are separate from each other since the person can change. The Bible cannot. I have not resorted to unnecessary smileys nor invite people to arguments. I have not hijacked any thread either.

Continue to post verses though, but refrain from engaging with me from this point on Ward.

PS: since you posted a verse, my interpretation/comment would be: Just like how God hardened pharoah's heart so that it would be impossible for him to yield to the request of the Israelites inspite of the terrible things thrown at his kingdom, this verse also imply the God is actively doing to the unbeliever to prevent him from believing in God. This probably stems from the tribal mentality of early barbaric christians, not sure though.
    TS imo pa lang binisay-on ang imo reply.

Sige pa bible study diri?

nah!, TS magabaan gani ka sa ginoo sa bible, mapaweran gani ka. patay jud ka

Share2 pa TS para daghan makamata sa tinuod.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by luci_morningstar View Post
    How can you possibly discuss the teaching of God if you don't believed that there is a God. How can you question his motive if you don't believed who he is?
    Cure for cancer does not exist.. it doest mean we dont have to discuss it..

We talk about god not because god exist but because theists exist..

More pa.. lol

for those who have better understanding of the bible please educate me. Why the God in the bible shared by TS only favors Israel and hates other tribe? isn't he the father of all people on earth that loves us without any discrimination? Why he ordered genocide to the tribes that were enemies of Israel? I am a seeker and I need your opinion.
    Last edited by ketllac; 03-31-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ketllac View Post
    for those who have better understanding of the bible please educate me. Why the God in the bible shared by TS only favors Israel and hates other tribe? isn't he the father of all people on earth that loves us without any discrimination? Why he ordered genocide to the tribes that were enemies of Israel? I am a seeker and I need your opinion.
    short answer boss would be everything(the whole perfectionism, high standardized and even seemingly insane methods of portraying justice and mercy) was a mere preparation for the coming of the Messiah.
    Last edited by noy; 04-04-2018 at 03:46 AM.

actually boss, we start man gud with the wrong mindset nga God is obligated to love us all
    pero by default, we should be hated by God tungod sa atong pagkasinful, perfect man gud kaayo si Lord, di siya motolerate bisan gagmay nga sala
    mao nga grasya na na sa Ginoo nga gilove niya ang Israel inspite nga usa pud unta na sila sa hated like other tribes

just like us, by default we should be condemned, pero it is by God's grace nga gipili niya luwason and to love those people who put their trust, faith, and lives on Jesus. Si Jesus Christ nga anak pa jud sa Ginoo, siya na lang gani ang niangkon sa punishment, wrath, condemnation, etc nga angay unta para sa atoa. That is the reason nganong nagpalansang siya sa krus nga instead kita unta to kay tungod sa gugma ni Lord sa atoa. Kay kung wala pa nagsakripisyo si Jesus, 100% jud sa humanity will end up in hell.

mao nga because of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, people has now a chance to get right back to God. That is what we call amazing grace kay wa ta kasabot nganong inspite sa atong pagkamakasasala, gitagaan pa gihapon ta ug chance. Wala man gani niya hatagi ug chance sila Satan ug iyang mga kampon kadtong nakasala sila, pero kita nga lower ra ta sa ilang level, naa pa tay chance.

So mao jud ni ang usa sa pinakadako nga mystery, ang unsa unsa kadako, kalawon, kalapad, ug kataas ang gugma sa Ginoo para sa katawhan.

So dako jud ni nga gift ni Lord sa atoa si Jesus Christ, wala nato ni pangayoa nga gift and even we do not deserve it pa jud pero boluntaryo kining gioffer ni Lord sa atoa, so the question is, would you accept the gift nga gihatag ni Lord sa imoha as being your Savior? and if imo siya ireceive ni nga gift, God expects us to use the gift by following Him na for the rest of your life, it means that He is now your Lord and Master and enjoy your newly restored relationship with Him.
    Last edited by rics zalved; 04-04-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Because man made god according to his image and likeness.

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910