Page 1463 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 145314601461146214631464146514661473 ... LastLast
Results 14,621 to 14,630 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by disk88 View Post
    Yes, it is unfair. Presumption of regularity dictates that you withhold your judgement until you have the right evidence. The 2015 report will show that what you see in media do not fairly represent the work they do. By now you should know not to trust the media. Now, you are allowed to say that you dont like the CHR or its chair, because that is your opinion. But you cannot call them biased and spread it as truth without evidence, as that would be lying.

That still not change the fact that they have no accomplishment report on 2016
    I do see this report from the UN by the CHR (i'm not sure if it's from them), however if you scan it, it's "PURE" anti-administration, look at how different this one on their accomplishments last 2015.

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/265578.pdf

The 2015 report will show that what you see in media do not fairly represent the work they do."
    Actually their 2015 results was fairly represented in the media last 2015 i don't know on the present day maybe they can't present any accomplishment (joke)..haha...remember the
    Mamasapano Case, Bombing in M’lang, North Cotabato ,Shoot out in Zamboanga. and Some other civil rights like LGBT,child rights..you can see how useful the CHR is last 2015

Relatively small budget for the work they do compared to other agencies. *Points at Mocha Uson* Salary is apart from the Appropriations bill by the way. Salary is given with or without the budget.
    You then contradicting your statement when you point at Mocha Uson

Okay then your reason is the budget let's see..
    CHR Budget:
    2015- P355M
    2016- P439M
    2017- P724.9M

Not so small budget to me

Funny how many their accomplishment last 2015 with that budget compared to the succeeding years (But i cannot prove this because their's no data) oh well..
    Last edited by RainRiku; 09-15-2017 at 01:09 PM.

September 21, 2017 ..... anti-PRRD are challenged by the President himself to take this day for rally.

Kitang-katag nato ani ron, kun unsa gyud ni kabaga ang gidaghanon sa mga anti-admin.

I bet , dili kadaghanon ang nagbaga ani nila.. kundili ila mga nawong..

“But the president is indeed very concerned because it might get out of hand. So he said I might declare martial law.” - Lorenzana

Blog Entries
    Well, even if I agree with the dates you mentioned, will it really matter? If you dont put color to the issue at hand, it doesnt really provide much probative value. You know why? Kay circumstantial rana tanan gimention nimo. Updated ka sa gipangyawit ni Trillanes? Same quality of argument sa iya ang imong gipangpresent. Walay hard evidence to draw a conclusion. Circumstantial tanan. Now if wala kay hard evidence, circumstantial ra, but still you continue to see him as a tainted yellow, then safe to say na biased jud ka. Even if mu ingon ka "ill throw my bias for a moment"

Without evidence we cant file a case, but that is the point of investigations diba? To find evidence?

Don't be defensive bro, I was just asking if whether or not tinuod ba ang gisulti didto sa article.

By the way dili gyud nako mawala sa akong huna-huna nganong mo ingon ka nga mo inhibit tanan ang PAO??

Tagae daw ko ug example unsaon pag inhibit sa lawyer kay ni ingon ang SOJ?

Quote Originally Posted by PaYaSo View Post
    “But the president is indeed very concerned because it might get out of hand. So he said I might declare martial law.” - Lorenzana
    ayay!!! mao nani!!! nyahahah

Quote Originally Posted by İharlie Mİ View Post
    ayay!!! mao nani!!! nyahahah
    ang kuyaw ani boss ky pugson sa mga hepa ang presidente.

kblo na bya ta unsay nahitabo atong unang martial law.

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    That still not change the fact that they have no accomplishment report on 2016
    I do see this report from the UN by the CHR (i'm not sure if it's from them), however if you scan it, it's "PURE" anti-administration, look at how different this one on their accomplishments last 2015.

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/265578.pdf
    Non-sequitur. It is a report on that particular subject but it is not a report on EVERYTHING. Only the annual report will tell us the real score.

Actually their 2015 results was fairly represented in the media last 2015 i don't know on the present day maybe they can't present any accomplishment (joke)..haha...remember the
    Mamasapano Case, Bombing in M’lang, North Cotabato ,Shoot out in Zamboanga. and Some other civil rights like LGBT,child rights..you can see how useful the CHR is last 2015
    What the media chooses to report is not governed by the CHR. Those events were the news that sold during that time, so the media reported it. Again, just because it wasnt in the media, doesnt mean the CHR did not perform its regular functions. You seem to get confused by this. You cannot come up with a conclusion against them just because of the lack of media coverage. I would understand if you are still biased even without basis, but you cannot assert your bias as truth.

You then contradicting your statement when you point at Mocha Uson

Okay then your reason is the budget let's see..
    CHR Budget:
    2015- P355M
    2016- P439M
    2017- P724.9M

Not so small budget to me

Funny how many their accomplishment last 2015 with that budget compared to the succeeding years (But i cannot prove this because their's no data) oh well..
    That budget may seem big to you, but do you even know how much filing fees, appeal fees, or lawyer appearance fees cost? They have to fly in experts and they have to spend for documentary expenses. Compared to the budget of the PCOO, that is a LOT of work done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Don't be defensive bro, I was just asking if whether or not tinuod ba ang gisulti didto sa article.

By the way dili gyud nako mawala sa akong huna-huna nganong mo ingon ka nga mo inhibit tanan ang PAO??

Tagae daw ko ug example unsaon pag inhibit sa lawyer kay ni ingon ang SOJ?
    Not defensive, merely following your potential line of thinking. Tinuod diba? Circumstantial ra tanan imo gipresent?

Read the Rules on Court nalang sir. Simplified by Riano, 2016 siya. To simplify even further, the SOJ exercises authority over all public attorneys under the DOJ. If dili mu follow ang prosecutors sa instruction sa DOJ, liable sila under the Revised Penal Code.

Blog Entries
    Non-sequitur. It is a report on that particular subject but it is not a report on EVERYTHING. Only the annual report will tell us the real score.

What the media chooses to report is not governed by the CHR. Those events were the news that sold during that time, so the media reported it. Again, just because it wasnt in the media, doesnt mean the CHR did not perform its regular functions. You seem to get confused by this. You cannot come up with a conclusion against them just because of the lack of media coverage. I would understand if you are still biased even without basis, but you cannot assert your bias as truth.

That budget may seem big to you, but do you even know how much filing fees, appeal fees, or lawyer appearance fees cost? They have to fly in experts and they have to spend for documentary expenses. Compared to the budget of the PCOO, that is a LOT of work done.

- - - Updated - - -

Not defensive, merely following your potential line of thinking. Tinuod diba? Circumstantial ra tanan imo gipresent?

Read the Rules on Court nalang sir. Simplified by Riano, 2016 siya. To simplify even further, the SOJ exercises authority over all public attorneys under the DOJ. If dili mu follow ang prosecutors sa instruction sa DOJ, liable sila under the Revised Penal Code.

I was merely asking if tinuod ba to ang mga dates ug ang iyang gibutang didto nga mga nahitabo It was merely a question of a yes or a no..

And besides, we are not a law court here, why do you argue so much and depend so much on the rules of court that as if you are going to shove the Constitution and a persons constitutional rights out of the window law..

Better review your Constitution 1 and 2 sir.. You might have relied too much on the rules of court.. and forget the very basic of tenets.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    I was merely asking if tinuod ba to ang mga dates ug ang iyang gibutang didto nga mga nahitabo It was merely a question of a yes or a no..

And besides, we are not a law court here, why do you argue so much and depend so much on the rules of court that as if you are going to shove the Constitution and a persons constitutional rights out of the window law..

Better review your Constitution 1 and 2 sir.. You might have relied too much on the rules of court.. and forget the very basic of tenets.
    Law court or not, we are still governed by those rules. Can I ask which basic tenets? Which article specifically?

Blog Entries
    Law court or not, we are still governed by those rules. Can I ask which basic tenets? Which article specifically?
    Well you still didn't answer.. an example of how or what instance will the SOJ tell all of the PAO to inhibit?

11.    Advertisement